Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sleeping in your Bra

Sleeping in your Bra

Hi girls:

Curious. I have started wearing my bra all the time I am home which includes sleeping in my bra with my new chiffon nightgown. Does anyone else sleep in their bra?

It depends Hon. Sometimes I don't but some times I have the need to feel that closeness in my chest, so sleep with both bra and breast forms.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I have slept wearing a bra for many years! Just be sure that you are wearing a bra that is meant to be worn during sleep! Not all bras will take that kind of abuse! And don't ever wear your falsies to bed! That will ruin them!!

I have natural 40 B breasts so don't use falsies, and never have! BTW, I also wear nightgowns unless it is really hot!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

My daughter sleeps in her bra all the time and it destroys them. Between sweating and crunching it up and things, they go from cute to just plain yucky in about a month!! LOL However, I bet your chiffon jammies are way better looking with a couple bumps underneath...so just know that sleeping in them will probably shorten their life span.

I sleep in mine 3 or 4 days a week with my foam forms, Not the silicon ones. And if it is not to warm, one of my night gowns.

I read once that sleeping in a bra is not good for circulation reasons. Don't know if it's true or not. Probably can't hurt a couple nights a week.

Banned Read only
    The only opportunity I've had to sleep in a bra and nightgown is when my wife is out of town overnight. Several of my nightgowns are nearing "vintage," which means the gowns have fitted cups. You know, when designers realized women have breasts and designed accordingly. One of my gowns which is floor length and a beautiful vivid red just screams she wants a red bra and matching red panties under her. When wearing that particular gown overnight, I also wear a garter belt and black stockings. We do have satin red sheets, which almost makes you slide out of bed if not careful!

Yes, I wear a bra to bed regularly and am always wearing a cute pair of panties. In the daytime I tend to wear a tighter bra to bring out my natural small B cup but at night I wear a less constrained bra for comfort primarily. Sometimes it feels so good. Some day soon I hope to go shopping for a light yellow bra to go with my sexy yellow nightie. TEE HEE HEE

I hate wearing a bra to bed! I like to be free and comfortable when I'm sleeping! Cute panties are a yes, but topless.
    Last edited by ReineD; 05-08-2012 at 02:35 PM.

Just a girl on a trip cyndigurl45's Avatar
    Does passing out drunk count? LOL For the most part no just a silk nighty.

Audrey Michelle's SO
    Quote Originally Posted by crossdressersfriend View Post
    As a GG I hate wearing a bra to bed! I like to be free and comfortable when I'm sleeping! Cute panties are a yes, but topless.

Yep yep yep! I can't wait to get out of that thing at the end of the day! LOL!
    Real Men (Among Others! ) Wear Panties

LOL!! Release the hounds!!! Can't WAIT to let the girls out at the end of the day. Probably the difference of having to wear a bra and just wanting to wear one.

Quote Originally Posted by MandyGG View Post
    Yep yep yep! I can't wait to get out of that thing at the end of the day! LOL!

I wear my bra to bed about once a week, on the average.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

i wear my bra 23/7 and sleep in it is a must for my breast size and i love the long nylon gowns also only time my bra is off is to shower

I do most of the time.
    Hugs, Carole

Every night practically. I also wear my forms. I love the feeling of my breasts against my arms as I sleep or turn and of course they are there if I have to use the bathroom during the night. Then there is waking up with them already there.

My wife asked why I wanted to do that. She said she'd never wear a bra to bed. I told her that's because your boobs won't fall off if you don't wear one, mine will LOL...
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

tried and wished I could but rip thing off when sleeping - sigh
    luv
    S
    xox

I wear a bra to bed every night under a t shit or a tank top

I sleep in my bra more often than not (which is almost every night). I sleep on my side or back, also with my silicone forms and have had only one mishap in four years. One of my forms sprung a leak which I was able to fix with RTV silicone and they became my sleeping forms until they ultimately wore out. I love falling asleep and waking up in my bra and forms and the bumps in my nightie look as feminine as the real thing.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    i never do it either. my wife tells me the same thing, it is uncomfortable and after a while it has to come off

you should always sleep naked,we didn't *** into this world with clothes on xoxo

Every night practically. I also wear my forms. I love the feeling of my breasts against my arms as I sleep or turn and of course they are there if I have to use the bathroom during the night. Then there is waking up with them already there.

Exactly. I am always sleeping with bras and forms, it is a great time to be a girl. Helps make up for the time during the day when I am in my male clothes.

I did not know about sleeping in bras and shortening their life span, oh the poor dears.
    But I do notice this, and I wear my bras all the time too...I tend to circle through 4 or 5 bras. Maybe I should get more bras
    Last edited by Noemi; 04-27-2012 at 05:44 PM. Reason: include quote
    polythene pam

I want the experience of being a woman. I am less concerned with the iconic particulars of a given garment. I'm just as happy in a sheer nightie as I am in a Hello Kitty set of PJ's .
    Whatever girls want,....... I want.

Gold Member
    I sleep with panties all the time, baby doll type nightie, and a bra about 50% of the time.
    Sometimes I wear forms to bed, but not that often. I sleep on my side, so no damage to
    the bra or forms.
    Rader

Very seldom... I have, but prefer not to. I wear my nylon panties and a nightgown and that is all. they feel so awesume after a shower and a shave.
    The reason you close your eyes when you dream, when you kiss, and when you pray is because the best things in life aren't seen with your eyes, but are felt with your heart.