Hello there Ladies,

Just wanted to give a quick report of my trip to transformations in London.

I was amazed at how easy it was to find with the store right next door to Euston Station. The street felt a little dodgy but safe enough. With lovely bit white frosted windows I knew that my discression was assured.

Inside I was given a rather frosty greeting by a lady with shoulder length blond hair. She asked me several times whether I knew where I was and what sort of shop it was. I explained that I was just looking and she then went on to say "Hmm so you have no intention to buy then, I see".

I have to say that I was shocked and confused at how rude the introduction to the shop had been, I was really looking forward to my visit and ended out feeling bad right from the start.

Seeing I had come all the way from Australia I did not want to let the rude service stop my shopping so I had a look at all the wonderful items for sale. Right as you enter there is a big selection of breast forms. I never realized just how big you could get them. They had a wide range of types and prices which was good to see. I will have to save up a bit to get the pretty set that I saw tho...

Down the back there was a good selection of magazines, books and catalogues. In this section was also wigs and makeup. There were some great video;s that really caught my eye. One on how to do makeup and another on passing as a girly girl. I think that the next time I go I will be sure to get these.

THe next section has shoes and sexy undergarments that were beautiful, all those frilly undergarments I knew I would like to come back.

There was a bargin basement downstairs that I did not go into as I was feeling very unwelcome in the shop and sadly wanted to leave.

Has anyone else shopped at transformations? I sure hope that I just caught the lady on a bad day as I am still tossing up to go back or not. Perhaps there are some Londoners that would love to have a friend accompany them on a shopping trip

I would love to find out your experiece if you have been lucky to visit.

Maxine