Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: So what are you wearing right now?

Black half slip, black bra and matching frilly edged panties, blue top, green robe.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I am sitting here partially dressed with my lacy bra and panties on

Sweatshirt,microfiber yoga pants and thongs underneath.

Magenta Trixxi dress, nude Worthington pantyhose, black sequin belt, and black flats
    GO SABRES
    LET'S GO BANDITS

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002059017021

Please mention this forum when requesting me, or your request will be ignored.

Today is a baby blue bra, cream satin panties, black skirt, and pink button up camp shirt.

Black full slip, very sheer, black bra, with forms, black bra and robe.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I am in my nightdress still with panties and nylons.

whats in avatar pretty much >_<
    FB profile, always need more friends. http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002715523614

Banned Read only
    This, as I head out this morning. Thank you California for your great weather...

Platinum Member
    Today I slipped into a beautiful maxi dress by Epilogue. I bought it two days ago at Sears. Being tall it has been difficult finding even a maxi dress that fits my height. When I saw a picture of it on the Sears site, I thought I have to take a look. It was described as being 59 inches long. Well, I at 72 inches long, it sounded great. The colors are beautiful, black, purple and white swirls. This morning I put on a white Just My Size bra, white garter girdle by Crown-ette, beige thigh high stockings by George, white Vanity Fair panties with a lace waistband, a beautiful white lacy full slip by Nancy King (43 inch side seam), black three inch heels by HyLights, and, then slipped into the dress. The dress hits the top of my foot. It is absolutely perfect. On went the grey wig and onto the keyboard I went.

Green shorts, green top, green lace bra with matching panties, blonde wig, brownish female glasses with plastic frames.

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Yes, this is really me! shayleetv's Avatar
    In a bedroom community outside Salt Lake City, Utah.
    Well here it is just past noon and I in my usually depressed mood. I'M STILL IN MY GIRL PJ's that I slept in last night. I have the house all to my self until 5 pm tonight and will need to get dressed in my boy clothes sometime before my wife comes home so she doesn't get worried about me. Depression is such an insidious thing it just takes the joy out of living. I think it's about time to go see my Dr. again because it is getting really bad now. This is a clinical form of depression, part of an illness that I contracted about 15 years ago. It is part of a chemical imbalance and can be treated with medicine. Hope you all are enjoying the way you are dressed be it whatever!
    "If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your troubles, you wouldn't sit for a month."
    ~Theodore Roosevelt

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    Shaylee, consider this a virtual hug. You are an awesome individual, and I admire and respect you highly!

Kathi

I'm wearing a freaking suit and tie and on a Friday no less, I cant wait to get home slip into something better.

Steph
    Unfortunately I'm still in the office this afternoon, but gladly have on my black thong and pantyhose, and sheer black bra underneath my office attire today, and it has made the day go so much better! Can't wait to get home!

A little nicer than usual. My "style" is to wear what a girl would wear under the same circumstances, for me, around the house. So pettipants with lace at the knee and a sheer Cacique bra under a fuscia velour dress is probably not really for lounging. But it's comfortable and I like the look.

I'll be out of it and into my nightie soon, however.

Brenda

Tshirt and butter fly print panties that I'll wear to bed tonight!

white t-shirt from east 5th, black shirred skirt by Apostrophe, Assets high-waist pantyhose, 4" black velvet heels.
    GO SABRES
    LET'S GO BANDITS

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002059017021

Please mention this forum when requesting me, or your request will be ignored.

Red chemise, red bra, red pantie, and red robe.

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Stephania
    matching pink teri bra and panties shorts and a jersey.

Green shorts, blue top, frilly black lace bra, golden colored panties with black frills.

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Lounging before bed in my pink pajama set and black panties.

Aspiring Member
    I'm wearing a new dark skirt suit with jet black pantyhose and black pumps.
    Feeling good!

Banned Read only
    Born in Quebec, lived most of life in small town Central Ontario.
    Buttttttttt naked. Had to say that hehe. Well it's true

I'm on my way to a bubble bath. After that my usual boring clothing but a walk in the sun, and my girly music (according to my friends). If it is warm like yesterday, shorts and show off my legs (which I am sure no one is looking at but me). Tim Horton's and a hot chocolate is my preferred daily ritual (trying to walk off the waist). Good for being out of the house for 3 hours (and away from moping about this and that and the other thing, mostly about trying to understand Leslie's hobbies).

I had a great morning. I am sitting here wearing a black lace up corset (it is laced up nice and tight), a pair of black sheer nylon stockings, a pair of black suede stiletto 5" high heeled pumps, a pair of black nylon panties, a blue short little nylon nighty and a brunette wig. I am feeling so feminine!!