Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So what are you wearing right now?

So what are you wearing right now?

I'm sitting here in my destroyed low rise jeans and a mens t-shirt and of course a really cute bra and undies under that not exciting outfit

So what are you wearing right now!
    Last edited by ReineD; 05-08-2012 at 02:37 PM.

Banned Read only
    Well, you caught me in a newly acquired Venezia purple and black dress, knee length with a slanting ruffled hem line; black thigh high hosiery; black three inch heels; black bra; purple panty; purple slip; and my grey wig. No makeup today. I try to have my undergarment color coordinated. Unfortunately I do not have a matching purple bar. However, last night I found a reasonably priced purple bra by Comfort Choice on eBay. It has already been mailed by the seller. I love prompt service.

I had been doing the ironing before logging onto the forum. After ironing and making my lunch I removed my retro style ruffled full bib apron which has a blue, purple and black floral pattern.

I hope my selection of feminine attire meets your approval.

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    I am wearing a nice silk/linen sweater and white collared shirt with jeans. My wife bought them for me on a shopping trip last week.

Of course, it's guy clothes. I am at work.

Kathi

Banned Read only
    Jeans, t-shirt and running shoes as usual.

I'm just kicking the tires! No engine check today!
    Last edited by ReineD; 05-08-2012 at 02:39 PM.

Platinum Member
    Funny you should ask. Imwearing a very light blue tank top, some women's low rise jeans, slides with 2" heels and a VS thong beneath. Very casual and comfy.

Yoga pants and top along with purple socks and my slippers.

I'm kinda bitchy.lol I'm in guy mode with panties and pantyhose underneath. I rather be out in girl mode.

An olive T shirt and a pair of men's jeans with Hanes men's standard briefs underneath.

John
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

Banned Read only
    Marleena,

You can be bitchy with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Marleena View Post
    I'm kinda bitchy.lol I'm in guy mode with panties and pantyhose underneath. I rather be out in girl mode.

Long sleve floral print shirt, plain white bra underneeth, O/D cargo skirt, pantyose and fuzzy slippers, as I took my heels off when I got home.

Well I got myself all gussied up to meet a new girlfriend from this forum. I started with black Victoria's Secret panties, Leggs pantyhose (coffee color), a firm control biack Flexees shaper and half slip, and a dark pink Olga bra. Over that I have on a steel grey iridescent skirt, and a pink top. I have my red hair wig and color coordinated accessories and now I'm ready to hit the road to meet my new friend.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Blue shorts and top, black pantie, oantyhose, and bra.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I'm wearing these Jesus-fish/hoops dangly earrings, and I must say that my hair now officially looks like Julia above ^^^ after yesterday's $240 hair straightening

.....pics soon, I promise!
    Today, I ran errands at the supermarket, liquor store, and yes, McDonald's, wearing a grey ruffly halter top, black bolo sweater, womens jeans, and ballet style flats.....which I'm still wearing now.

GV low rise jeans, purple plaid blouse, brown flats and getting ready to head out the door with the wife and have dinner with friends.

crossdresersfriend you win pink fem tee girl jeans and crocks,but for later ohhhhhh myyyyyyy!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnH View Post
    An olive T shirt and a pair of men's jeans with Hanes men's standard briefs underneath.

John
    Heyyyyy are you watching me ??? Thats what I have on except camo shorts . An no FUNTOWEAR ,,, Get it ? I call under wear Fun to wear ,,, An its a joke between me an mt SO ...
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    I get that this is the 21st century, but isn't a man meant to ask a woman what she is wearing in an anonymous phone call?
    However, seeing as you asked, Cerise satin nightie, Black satin wrap with grey silky knickers. My butt gets cold on the leather settee otherwise.

Rebecca xx
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Gold Member
    Panties, fem jeans, bra & forms, and a simple top, my black new balance shoes.
    Rader

Ok so I'll bite (not really :-Q) but came home from work and errands, vassarette panties in cream, unpadded vassarette bra with small forms and and Tribal Denime jeans in gray. Very comfy and relaxed.

Enjoy the weekend all you lovely ladies, hugs.

Sperrys, Boot cut jeans, tan sweater

August Silk rayon knit t-neck sweater, dark grey bluish. Not tucked into the skirt- I asked my wife- she says it looks 'more comfortable' (i'll never be able to get her to give me a Black satin skirt- cocktail style- pleated, full, light crinoline attached, above the knee.
    Playtex bra, sz5 Gold Seal forms, sheer energy hose- nude, patent black flats. Also- either a metallic look rib knit sweater/shrug, or black satin blazer, if i get cold.

Nude nail polish I had on from a bike ride earlier today, and glasses with feminine styled frames.

(I don't think my post posted.) I'm wearing a yellow floral print dress. I like to be comfortable and casual since it's just around the house. The flower print on my bra shows through just a bit, and I'm wondering if I ought to be wearing a slip.

Brenda

Hanes, cream colored, microfiber panties, black cotton camisole, thin cotton lounge pants, thin crinkle cotton tunic from thailand. Blood red toenails

I read your post and I bet you are not expecting this: I was wearing a plaid men's workshirt and dirty work jeans, over men's underwear; so, feeling badly that I might dissapoint you, I quickly changed and put on a mauve top and a short dark mauve skirt, over skin . What a different feeling!