Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: So what are you wearing right now?

I'm wearing a brown shift dress with Atek designs. I have done my nails in hot pink, and I have a nice make up tonight. Additionally, I selected a tan colored panty hose to contast my dress with black patent high heels. I'm feeling good!

Black robe, panties, and matching bra, all are lace.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Jean skirt, tee-shirt, a wonderful pair of sandals with a 6" heel and makeup by MAC and Rimmel :-)

Fuschia blazer, black skirt, white tee, 4" black velvet heels, nude pantyhose.
    GO SABRES
    LET'S GO BANDITS

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002059017021

Please mention this forum when requesting me, or your request will be ignored.

I have on hooters style shiney tights, Pink maxi dress , sandals ( http://www.onestopplus.com/clothing/...roductTypeId=1 ) bra ( http://www.fredericks.com/Hollywood_...html?cgid=br15 ) Lip gloss MAC Dazzleglass color extra amps.
    Mistybtm

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Today I have on a grey blue, fine pin stripe pencil skirt and black camisole top under a royal blue v neck jumper. Oh and black lace panty & bra.

This thread could run forever & I like that.

Pink bra with lace ,matching panties,black singlet top and black skirt and feels great

Purple Bali Skimp Skamp panties. Knee high nylons. Footless navy tights with lace on the bottom. Slippers, and a robe.
    People who live in glass houses should pull the shades down!!

I think for a lot of people here this is the only place they can talk about what they're wearing and be proud! So these threads might be alloying to some but are still fun and helpful to others!

I LOVE LOVE looking at the photos of everyone and maybe a photo isn't your thing ( it's not mine at all, just not photogenic), so at least you can still see that people care how fabulous you look like on the other side of that screen! So off with the drab and into the fab!
    Last edited by ReineD; 05-08-2012 at 02:43 PM.

I am wearing white linen shorts, Vanity Fair satin bikini undies, my "Girls On The Run" t-shirt, and flip-flops.

Quote Originally Posted by crossdressersfriend View Post
    I think for a lot of people here this is the only place they can talk about what they're wearing and be proud! So these threads might be alloying to some but are still fun and helpful to others!

I LOVE LOVE looking at the photos of everyone and maybe a photo isn't your thing ( it's not mine at all, just not photogenic), so at least you can still see that people care how fabulous you look like on the other side of that screen! So off with the drab and into the fab!
    Well we had a long running panty thread that created a lot of controversy but was very popular. It seems girls aren't supposed to talk about such things. I say we are anonymous so it's not a big deal. Besides I'm not going to show anybody my panties!
    Last edited by ReineD; 05-08-2012 at 03:57 PM. Reason: The post you quoted was edited, so I must reflect the edit in your quote.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Rose View Post
    Today I am dressed as the motorcycle cop from The Village People. Which is odd. I have no idea how it happened.
    I don't even have a motorbike.

Ohh.. that sounds like fun!! I have this urge to try Britney Spears in her school girl oufit. Got a blonde wig I can borrow?

My new scarlet red Lane Bryant deep plunge bra, matching satin french knickers, black lace top hold ups, black pencil skirt and strappy black top. I feel a proper girl!

Right now a mid thigh black and white sweater dress. with only a bra and my forms, and a wig on.

Well, I didn't want to lie, and I didn't want to answer this thread with "a polo shirt and blue jeans", so I waited until I was nicely dressed, of course.

So....I'm wearing a pink and green pastel spring dress with this cute little frilly shawl, and white pumps. Lovin' it!

Oh gee.....is my slip showing? LOL!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Makeup addict!
    My regular male clothes, but I was dressed up last night

It's Margarita Night with my girlfriends! I am wearing a peach and pink colored sundress by Jessica Simpson with a tiny gold belt around my waist. I have on gold, strappy high heels. I have on my standard jewelry that I always wear...my Yurman silver and gold hoops, Yurman gold and silver link bracelet, Hardy snakeskin gold and silver bracelet, and my Yurman gold and silver Citron ring. (I like gold and silver mixed jewelry and David Yuman, obviously). My nails are painted pink.

My underwear is none of your business, because I am a lady
    "Today a young man [...] realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively...there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”-Bill Hicks
    “What freedom men and women could have, were they not constantly tricked and trapped and enslaved and tortured by their sexuality! The only drawback in that freedom is that without it one would not be a human. One would be a monster.” East of Eden by Steinbeck

Blue shorts, green top, black bra and panties, with black pantyhose.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Gold Member
    Pretty Marla!

Today is a chore day getting ready for incoming family. So I wore a simple brown cotton dress which kept me cool.

all black tonight, lace on the side panties, bra, pantyhose with little short sleeve t shirt black dress and 5" open toe with a cute small bow on top (Gloss black heel & Black Velvet). i like the look, sad not mush time for dress up. i would love to post a photo, but my home at this time is so busy. everyone have a wonderful night

Just got into the best looking night gown I have ever bought. Feels so darn good!

White half slip and green robe.

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I'm wearing a short grey maxi dress over a white cami and white tights with wedge sandels
    Last edited by Cary; 05-06-2012 at 09:24 AM.
    Cary

pink push bra pink panties red 3" wedge heels and red silk pj
    hugs
    Ronda

Just got up about 40 minutes so drinking coffee as I read through this thread. Sleep in nightgown and panties with forms medically attached. Had to put on my bra on so now am wearing panties, bra, chiffon nightgown.