Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: So what are you wearing right now?

I am wearing a french maids outfit with black thigh highs, black thong, and black 4" platform heels. I just love this outfit, wore it last night with wife and well , you know the rest of the story!!Sam

Peach panties and bra, breast forms, silk sleeveless sleeveless blouse, floral print pencil skirt, white high heel t-strap sandals, earrings, bracelets, lipstick.

Red chemise, panties, bra, with forms, block robe.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I am wearing a black cotton dress with black hose and dark red shoes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm wearing a pink frilly top with lacy pink panties

i have on blue top from walmart, wearing my L.E.I. skirt and brand new L.E.I. panties, white tights, and my tall black boots and very bored tonight lol.

Bra, panty hose, my drab cloths, and 4 inch heels!

Green one piece swimsuit, green sandals, forms, full makeup, blonde wig.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I am sitting here wearing my black corset, a pair of black sheer nylon stockings, a pair of black nylon panties, a pair of black stiletto 5" (pencil thin spike heels) high heeled sandals, a long black nylon night gown and my long hair brunette wig. And of course I am nice and smooth and hairless all over. I just love dressing nice and feminine and sissy like.

String bikini panties with lace trim and little roses, bra with forms, white skirt and red tank top with a little white heart on it and bright pink polish on my toes.