Thread: How to make friends

How to make friends

A while ago, I decided it was time to down size my femme wardrobe. I have collected too much that I have not worn in ages.

First I packed up two large 30 gal bags of clothing and took them to the girl at the salon that does my manis and pedis. She is near the same size as I, and she was thrilled. She said that she could use 2/3 of what I gave her and she gave the rest to her mom.

Another girl at the salon wears the same size shoe as I do. Tonight she came to my house and we had an hour try on session. I gave her 5 pairs of boots and 45 pairs of heels. She told me she was so excited and she loved them.

I got a big hug when she left.

So, if you want to make a gg really happy and make a great friend, give her what you no longer needor want.

Jodi

That's a pretty interesting conclusion.
    Next time on a date, I should include some time at a spa, and shoe shopping for both of us.........I like that!

How ya think I make my SO happy ? SPEND $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ ALOT
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

That's a great idea. I took a different course and handed them, some five bags of clothes and stuff, over to another CDr that I met on this site...

Renne.....

I've taken things that didn't fit to my hair and nail salons from time to time. Everything is usually snapped up in a flash!

My former hair stylist wore a pair of Manolo Blahniks that didn't fit me well in her wedding! That was a great compliment.

- Diane

Giving is always great! Rather you make freinds or not! To put a smile on someones face makes it all worth it! Good for you! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Well I finally had a chance to go thru some clothes that I never wear and donated them to the group of up and coming CDs at the local club. It made me feel really good knowing that they will bring some good and smiles to the less fornate new CDs in our area.

That certainly is downsizing!!!!!!!!
    I don't have a closet big enough to house what you gave away, let alone what you must still have in your closet.

It's nice when you help others and see that smile as your reward.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !