I have to start with this thought. When I was first getting on-line last night, I planned on posting this thread. Then I saw a couple of threads that were of the opposite thought and I hesitated because I didn't want this to appear to be against those particular threads and I do respect and completely understand the thoughts of those threads.

But I have always said that we have complete variety with all the things we do and you just cannot say anything is 100%. There have been a number of threads before the last couple of days where it was brought up that there isn't acceptance, only different levels of tolerance. Well, I respectfully disagree. We do tend to see things through our own experiences and they shape our thoughts (can't get out in my area, can't quit CDing, etc). Well, nothing is all encompassing.

So while I was at DLV, my wife went to get a tattoo she has been planning. I had talked with her about it beforehand and she was positive she wanted to do it. So here it is, basically on her lower back.

Attachment 178749

The interesting part is the very bottom. It is basically a modified transgender symbol.

Attachment 178750

Before she had this done, I asked her if she was sure she wanted to do it and that I knew she supported me. Her answer was that she wanted to do it to show her support for me even if I realized it. Now honestly, her intent was for it to be blended in a little more, but she is good with it.

So while I feel for those that don't have support or even tolerance, I also don't want anyone to give up finding a person to spend their life with. There are accepting ladies out there.