Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: • Are therre cross dressers out there who had a loving & nurturing dad?

Quote Originally Posted by Treetop Louise View Post
    [SIZE="3"]Brenda, The painful thing here, is that I left the area for 28 yrs, was forced to come right in the devil's place, and the exact same abuse has picked right back up, after 28 years! I have though strongly about suicide.[/SIZE]
    Louise,
    My dad was close to the same. I still carry the hurt with me at 55 and he has been gone for 22 years. I just always said I'll never be like that. You have realize it will never change, which I'm sure you know that and hopefully put it all behind you.
    Take care of yourself and your not the only one who has had that issue.

i have a good relation with my dad, is not a really loving dad but i cant complain

I admired and totally respected my dad, even when I was wrong and caught hell for it. My fondest moments are when I was a small child standing on the back seat of the 1959 Pontiac leaning forward with my arms around his neck. I can still feel the stubble on his face, smell his aftershave, and see his smile of approval. I lost him at 67 on Christmas Eve in 1989, when I finally became mature and responsible and was just starting to have a close relationship with him as two adults.

Even though my dad was on the strict side, we got along great. He cought me wearing a garter belt one time, he never said a word. I wish he was still here!

I get along pretty well with my dad. We've had our share of differences, but I think we've both mellowed a bit over the years. And we've learned that there are some subjects we just don't talk about (e.g. pretty much anything political)! I still can't imagine telling my dad about Crystal, though.

Crystal

My father was almost non exisitent in my life until recent. He doesn't deserve the father title in my opinion. He's more like a friend to me. I don't even call him "dad" or anything like that, I usually refer to him by his real name. It may sound disrespectful but I just can't bring my self to call him "dad". I don't hate him as much anymore (he's done unforgivable things in the past), sometimes we chill and play some video games together but that's about it. He doesn't know about my crossdressing and I know for a fact that he won't take it well. I'm sure of he played any part in my life I would feel comfortable telling him (and no I don't think him being in my life would have changed my interest in crossdressing).
    Finally got to making a facebook
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003854850084

And now on instagram (got sucked into the hype). I go by frenchtoastowls. Yea you read that right!

If you're gonna add me just give me a heads up on who you are
    please