Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The woman inside you

The woman inside you

Are you happy with the woman inside you? By all accounts we were born this way, by genes...the make up of our mothers womb...but here you are with a woman inside you! Are you happy with her? Does she make you a better man? By that I mean, are you more understanding of a womens feelings. Though we will never be real women are you happy for the experience? I am.

The woman inside of me made me come out to my wife and has almost destroyed my marriage. I'm trying hard to win her back, but having two woman mad at me at the same time is driving me crazy. I sometimes wish Jayne would take a vacation to Hawaii and leave me alone for a while. Then I'll be here when she gets back. She says she's not going anyplace so just deal with it!
    I just couldn't wear my big girl panties today.

Of all the truly transgender people I've met, it's the same reoccurring line "I'm a girl born in the wrong body" ....all they say is I'm a girl. The gender dysphoria sets in and, they are unhappy.
    Me, I'm 1/2 that.
    Some folks, in fact, do suffer from Gender Identity Disorder (GID). Transition seems to be the best option, and for those I know who are/or have transitioned , they seem more happy than before they transitioned.

In my case, I'm so glad I've compared notes to my situation compared the theirs. It turns out I'm just a very expressive person, who transcends genders, and goes as I go. I do not fit the gender binary. I am non-binary. I am gender -fluid.
    This is way more than abouth the clothes.
    Last edited by NathalieX66; 04-29-2012 at 10:26 PM.

I've never thought of it in those terms, I've had a compulsion to dress since I was a young kid, I've learned to live with it, but I would be happy if it went away. I never wanted to be different, but I accept that I am, so I'm neither happy or sad about my inter women, she just is.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Diana, I'm fine with it. It sure breaks the boredom of being retired.

I've kept the girl inside repressed like many of the older girls here were taught to do. Yes, I'm very happy with it now that I accepted. I should have accepted this long ago. My life has gotten much better since letting her out.

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    I am happy that I have realized why i feel the way i do, and i can accept and treasure the woman inside. Am I better for it, in the whole, no. I cannot truly satisfy the woman inside of me because of the woman i want to live with in love. It is so very impossible to satisfy their disparate needs because as Nathalie said, this is about so much more than the clothes now.

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

I've had her with me since day one, only now thirty seven years later am I really coming to understand and appreciate her for her. although its often difficult for me feeling, as it brilliantly put in another post I reciently read "like a moth reaching for a star", I do feel very garteful for what she brings to my personality and am truly happy for the experience, most days anyway.
    - April

Banned Read only
    After getting past the decades of denial and self loathing and fully accepting myself, I'd say it has made me tolerant of other lifestyles and minorities. It has made me more appreciative of women. I has made me more aware of the short end of the stick women get in our society. However, if I was not born a cross dresser I would not go out of my way to become one!

Makeup addict!
    Oh yes, I am very happy with the girl inside. She's been great

I am not sure that she is inside me or not. Being a very late starter at all this, I have no idea where this is all going as I have finally learned to go with the flow and not worry about what I really do not know and, maybe, do not want to know. I am very happy and enjoy my moments out as Allie whenever I can manage that, which is at least once a week. I also like my Al time and activities.

Wink more in tune as a crossdresser with the SO feelings

Yes i know i am more intune with my SO than most males ,and have always hated football & contact sports , always liked playing with my action figgers and cooking . Acording to my SO when im fully dressed girl mode i dont mind doing the house work for her as she works nights , And i am a better person when dressed calm and composed as a woman and more careing & of her thoughts and fears.
    Last edited by karren G; 04-30-2012 at 04:00 AM.

Hi,

The words of , Though we will never be.....real.... women. & am i happy for the.... experance....,

You were not thinking about us who are intersexed, we come with a little bit more ,

The experance is i am a woman. though some of us dont come complete thats all. yet that does not say we are not female / women from birth, i am & knew very early on .
    For some of us this is hard wired so know what we are, & yes there are some details that dont line up. still is not an issue unless we make it one,

Happy you'd have to be around me to know what that really ....really means to me,

...noeleena...

I wouldn't say never Hon. This is as real as it gets for some of us. We are who we are for a reason.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Miriam
    I've found that being more in touch with my 'feminine side' has made me a more complete person, whether I'm dressed as a man or as a woman. I'm more sensitive and caring than I was when hiding this, and far less prone to anger. My wife appreciates that this is all part of the package that sometimes expresses itself in my appearance.

Miriam

I can so echo what all you are saying in response to this thread. I will add that if you had asked me this even 5 years ago I would have hedged. It's been evolving for 25 years at least but last year I turned 50 and really just started accepting everything about myself. My wife did too. She admitted the opposite to me - that she's always wanted to be a man - that she identified with men in exactly the same way that I identify with women. In the past this level of communication would make us both miserable with insecurities. We're beyond that now. Today my female side is stronger than ever. I don't totally crossdress all that much but I do present androgynous (incorporating some appropriate clothing that looks nice on me). My hair is longer every day. My nails are longer than most males, shaped but not that obvious. Most importantly I have been in social situations with groups of women and the seem to treat me as one of their own. That's the best. So yes, the female who is me is so happy to be alive and outside. Finally.

Quote Originally Posted by Marleena View Post
    Diana, I'm fine with it. It sure breaks the boredom of being retired.

I've kept the girl inside repressed like many of the older girls here were taught to do. Yes, I'm very happy with it now that I accepted. I should have accepted this long ago. My life has gotten much better since letting her out.
    Marleena I feel exactly the same, I just wish I had come to terms with her long ago, I'm going to be 60 this year, thats a long time to have her on a leash. She now gets out every day and I couldn't be happier for her, just wishing my SO could have stuck around and enjoyed her.

I am happy too be Sylvia a nice gentle compassionate person but frustrated that she is not often brought to light from the closet.

Overall, yes I love the woman inside. I think it does give me greater sensitivity toward my feelings and makes me a better person. By the same token it makes me feel "less of a man" and that is what I must live as in our society

Quote Originally Posted by marym View Post
    I've found that being more in touch with my 'feminine side' has made me a more complete person, whether I'm dressed as a man or as a woman. I'm more sensitive and caring than I was when hiding this, and far less prone to anger. My wife appreciates that this is all part of the package that sometimes expresses itself in my appearance.

Miriam
    That's pretty much my experience.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Platinum Member
    There are several questions there to consider. Am I happy with the woman inside? This is terribly superficial, but I wish the inside and outside were a bit better matched and 20 years younger. I feel like I missed out on a lot of good years, with lean body mass and young skin. Other than that, I'm happy with the person I've have become in recent years.

Does she make me "better"? I'd like to think that the woman inside of me makes me a better person. Certainly, I like to tell myself that. I believe it is observably true, and confirmed by my wife, that I am less tempermental and less prone to tantrums now that I live more openly.

Am I more understanding of a womans feelings? I would say that I'm growing more emotionally intelligent. I can still be somewhat self-absorbed but I do find myself tuning in to my wife's feelings more effectively and less defensively.

Happy for the experience - certainly. I feel more complete as a person than I did back in the days before I started to literally come out.

I am happy for the experience and the chance to share this "woman inside" with the world. I just wish she could come out more.
    I feel that all this makes me more understanding of people in general and not just women.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

That woman made me the man I am today ! With out her there would have never been the DAREDEVIL ,, So behind every man THERE is a WOMAN !
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Aspiring Member

Embrace her

I decided to embrace the woman inside me and listen more to her. Being retired has given me the time and freedom to do this. Doing this also allows me to easily accept the changes to my body because of medications I am on for cholesterol and prostate issues.

My wife is "OK" with it to a degree. She has her ups and downs but can't deny the changes to my body caused by age and medications; Finasteride is a powerful drug. We will work this out. Change is a constant fact of life.

Press on,
    Sandra1746

The woman inside me is a cunning little bi*ch that gets everything she wants and I have to pay for it all! LOl

Yes, I am happy for the Woman inside me. i just want her to be outside of me much more... and then happiness will be real.
    --------
    Love your woman within...

Know thy self -- Be your true self......