I was 16 when my mom came home from work early one day and caught me all dolled up from head to toe in her blond wig, full makeup, cute dress and heels.

She had already figured something was going on since she noticed her clothes and makeup were always disturbed. She sat me down and we talked about it all. She was not mad, she just hoped I was not gay! LOL

Of course I couldn't tell her about how I really felt like a girl inside and told her I just liked to dress up. My mom just thought since she was a divorced single mom, I had no male figure to follow so I followed her instead.

This happened 37 years ago and how I wished over the years that I could have been honest with her and maybe been able to live as I felt for the rest of my life.

Two funny things happened at that point. My mom wore wigs all the time which was really great for me and she had these two really cute and sexy blond wigs of which one she caught me in. By the next day, all the wigs disappeared and she went back to wearing her own hair all the time.

And the second was is that the subject was never discussed ever again.

My mom has been gone for a long time and I still really miss her. I still wish from my heart that I could have told her everything.

If I had my life would have turned out totally different.