Thread: Poisonous thoughts

Complex Lolita...

Poisonous thoughts

[SIZE="2"]I was thinking about poison the other night. No, not the fragrance, and definitely NOT the “rock” band. I was making a painting with white lead (yes, THAT white lead), and I got to thinking about any and all things poisonous...

Poison seems to be my companion in life – when I paint I have the option to use lead white, along with other “heavy” pigments, while turpentine fumes often permeate my studio. In the realm of printmaking, specifically etching, I am heavily involved with corrosive acids, benzene, and an etching solution known as Dutch Mordant, which produces chlorine gas when first mixed. Many times I resemble a biohazard technician, or a WWI soldier, wearing my ubiquitous respirator...

Living and working on a farm, I came in contact with DDT, bottles of nicotine solution, and all manner of herbicides. I should also mention my many bouts with poison ivy and poison dogwood, the latter being especially painful, since I was once surrounded by the stuff. Luckily, I am alive and well, despite the dangers. Of course, I am also a crossdresser, of the MtF persuasion, so I am poisonous to society. I don’t mean to be, but I am...

Well, that’s what I’m hearing, or seeing, or feeling, and I’m a sensitive guy (I mean girl). If something is poisonous, it is harmful or destructive to happiness or welfare, not to mention corruptive, baneful, or pernicious. Crossdressing may be the bane of someone’s existence, if it emerges, unwanted, deteriorating the “standard” one is accustomed to. I, the crossdresser, am poisonous. I should, by way or warning, wear a dress with a tiny skull and crossbones pattern...

I’m just going by what I see on this site, namely the many stories of familial corruption or destruction caused by the poisonous presence of crossdressing. It spoils everything, I guess, even though crossdressing should be seen for what it is – BENIGN. Am I going from sound to unsound, taking you along for the ride? No. Do I foster depravity, and perversion of all moral principles? No. Am I dangerous and deadly? No. Do I crossdress to upset the integrity of normal human sexual relations? No. Please relax – I KNOW I’m not inherently poisonous, and I wish you no harm...

Much like actual poison, you can keep crossdressing contained, but it needs to break out and gain a share of that living space that others take for granted. I don’t exist to contaminate others, but I am unfairly judged to be dangerous – not physically, of course, but mentally, capable of turning society on its ear, planting poisonous thoughts in the hearts and minds of the young. Really, all we want to do is allay the poison of complacency, or, at the very least, wear panties...

Yeah! I AM poison! Can I hear an amen?
    [/SIZE]

Platinum Member
    When you look around at all the broken and dysfunctional households made up of Non CD people you can clearly see that CDing is merely coincidental and not the causation.

Freddy you can only poison the minds of the unaccepting, the hateful, and closed minded individuals.

But can also enlighten the minds of the curious, the accepting and open minded who seek to know more about people like us.

Pick your poison.

Miriam
    Quote Originally Posted by Marleena View Post
    Freddy you can only poison the minds of the unaccepting, the hateful, and closed minded individuals.
    But can also enlighten the minds of the curious, the accepting and open minded who seek to know more about people like us.
    Pick your poison.
    Oooo ... I really like this one (seriously). Very nicely said, Marleena.

In reading some of the stories, I think that many consider themselves to be poison despite realities to the contrary. The world really isn't as susceptible to our corrosive influence as I once thought.

Miriam

As i sit here dressed and locked up in my home, doors closed and blinds down that when iam dressed seems more like a prison and always looking at the watch and the front door in case the kids come home. I look myself in the mirror and know i can never pass and the patients of my wife who will do anything to see me happy must bare. Is it all worth it and what will happen to me if someone does see me. The poison will spill, but till then i will enjoy my little pleasures and keep the poison bottled up as long as i can. I don't consider myself poison as long as i am closed up.

I am poisonous with you when you step on me I smell good....
    "Never forget the many ways there are to be human" (The Transsexual Taboo)

Aspiring Member

Antidote

Freddy,
    I think cross dressing is really an antidote to the poisons of society. At least it is for me.

Hugs and love,
    Sandra1746

Freddy. Why are you trying so hard to make yourself believe that being by yourself is so wonderful? You have written two or three threads now in a row that are in the same vain. I want to hide away and not let anyone see me. I don't want to share. I am scared of sharing and I need you all to tell me that this is OK and that I am right.

So you got a bad result, ONCE, in the past and from what I can tell it was a good deal ago in the past. So why are you trying so hard? What are you afraid of?

If you need that response then I will give it to you. Freddy. It is OK to be alone. You have the worlds permission. But you are not poison. You are a human being and you have every right to be afraid and vulnerable. But the big world is not all bad. Yes there are people that have a lot of larceny in them. On the flip side there are people of every gender and every persuasion that are kind and want nothing but the best for you.

As an artist yo need to suffer to create. I get it. I am not an artist but I was married to one for 17 years. I have very up close and personal experience with it. So suffer if you must but there is no reason.

Vheers
    You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because your all the same

Crossdressing is not a poison but a form of homeopathy that challenges the sickness of fear there by forcing people to confront what they are trying to avoid, themselves.

Fréderique, I feel your pain.
    The reality, as people, we are all snowflakes, snowflake. Every single snowflake in it's design is different, Everyone of us is different.
    Gender is a spectrum, not a binary code of male/female that society imposes. You pick your spot on that spectrum, and in some case you move about that spectrum, or you stay on a certain place on that spectrum......that's just the way it is.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Drugs, infidelity, greed, selfishness, lies, theiving, rape, assault, where does crossdressing come into the list?

Quote Originally Posted by Trannygranny View Post
    Drugs, infidelity, greed, selfishness, lies, thieving, rape, assault, where does crossdressing come into the list?
    I think it comes in between lies, anthievingng, after all most have lied about it, and I know, I stole more than one pair of panties in my youth.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.