Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It's more fun being a girl

I love acting like a woman, but Geeeezee what a lot of work!!!!!!!! it takes to whip this old buffalo into some what of a person that has a feminine resemblance to a woman, but like all the sisters here I do love it, OH Geeeeze how I love it!!! Jenni
    xoxoxoJennifer Easton
    Mighty bold talk for a one-eyed fat girl!

From Suchacutie,
    "So I think it's more fun to be able to be a girl! (when we want)"
    Yes when I desire it I can always go back.
    No! The grass is not greener on the other side.
    I do enjoy being a part time girl.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

There are pros and cons of everything. It is only more fun because YOU make it more fun, I have a fun time no matter how I am dressed. I have fun getting ready to be dressed as a woman but I do not become a woman, I merely act what I think to be the part of a woman. It is like anything else (for some people), for me if I don't have to do it day in and day out it is fun, such as chopping wood, great to do for a few hours but if I had to do it as a job, forget it. Same with being a woman for me, glad that I can wake up as a man dress, shower and be out of the house in 20 mins. if I have to. But yes, when I play the role of a woman I have an awesome time, but thankfully I don't want the full time job.

Quote Originally Posted by Linda Stockings View Post
    Never having been a real girl, it's about impossible vp me to say. I feel at home in girl clothes - relaxed, at ease, and very comfortable. Even, and maybe especially in the clothes most GG's find very uncomfortable, heels, nylons, skirts, dresses, etc. There isn't a sexual excitement part of it for me. That comes from interactions with real women. I find women beautiful. If I could experience the real thing, being a GG, even the discomforts, uncomfortable emotions, etc., I think I'd have a better understanding of women, and I hope it would make me a better man in all ways. I don't think there's any fun in being a guy, some of the expectations are difficult, scary, and uncomfortable. I've thought about these aspects a lot, and will stop rambling for now. Be safe, Linda
    This is closest to the way I feel. I wish I could wear dresses and all the rest, heels and nylons, all the time. I wish very deeply that I could look completely like a pretty, young, ultra-feminine girl. I hear people saying that we wouldn't want to deal with the discomfort for many hours, but I do...I don't get tired of my dresses and heels. I'm happy wearing heels all day for a week if circumstances permit. The minor discomfort is even part of the fun. The one difference is that I do have sexual feelings for dresses, although my sexual feelings for my wife are stronger. Before I met my current wife the two parts of my sexuality didn't mesh very well, but she's accepting and my level of internal conflict is much lower than in the past.
    Lisa

It is impossible to answer this question for any of us because we are either one or the other at birth, but I sure enjoy crossing over the gender fence as often as I can to play.

Just a girl on a trip cyndigurl45's Avatar
    I find being female a lot of fun for a variety of reasons, the biggest is self expression, I'm having so much fun just being able to be me, if I feel silly I can wear a silly outfit and no one really takes notice, being able to even act silly is fun, as a guy I could not be, act dress silly guys are not supposed to act that way..... if I feel sexy I do my make-up and my LBD and hit the clubs.

Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    Its hard to compare. I would say that women have a good time doing things that men, often, would find to be chores - such as shopping, and can turn rather mundane tasks, such as a pedicure into a very enjoyable social event. But there are things guys enjoy that would bore women to death.
    I'm with Kim on this. Either when I'm here in the house, or running errands, or seeing the dentist, I just enjoy it so much more when I'm dressed. I find myself more open with people, less shy, and more aware of other women -- what they are wearing, what they are doing. Granted, we never had to deal with PMS, or childbirth, or the other hassles that GG's face, so I can't look at it from their side.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

If I am presenting as a woman I am free and having more fun in the moment; however, that moment does not last nor do I have the responsibilities of a GG's life -- so I dress for the moment and the escape it provides me -- and I love it..............................Debra

Duhhhhhh. Shop for men's clothes, then shop for women's clothes. Mens cloths cover the man. Women cloths create the woman.
    I could spend a paycheck and all day cruising makeup. All the colors and possibilities. AWWWW.
    Spa's are mostly for woman.
    GG's take a lot of this for granted. CD's understand what they have.
    Most men feel they have to act a certain way [manly]
    Girls can be themselves.
    Being a girl is way more fun.

I think it's more fun being TG then it is to be a woman or a man. Is that a third sex? I think so.

I love the time spent as chantell, it is the funnest thing I do from picking out clothes trying them on and getting home to transform LOVE IT.

I like both sides of me equally. The idea of being a girl minus the hormonal issues and pregnancy is amazing. Deep down I'll always be a guy and will always think like one, the only difference is I've meshed my feminine side along with it

every thursday i become phylisanne and i have the most fun and i always get praises from the people in the bar that we go to .and it always makes me feel like a woman.

Well from what I know woman can express themselfs a whole lot better as a guy you hide most of your thoughts in your head because who wants to hear a guy complain about stuff? Nobody, now girls complain and they will most likely be listened too, so its part freedom of expression I suppose. Also women have the most amazing body features so rounded and curved it represents elegance and beauty, a guy is like a block we got short and tall blocks, fat and skinny blocks, but in the end its a block, woman vary in shape because their body are more variable. Woman have a much bigger clothing selection aswell, for instance a girl can wear guys clothes and noone willl give a hoot, you put a guy in a dress without all that we do to class ourself up to look like women and someone is gonna cause a major fuss without a dought. For me I like to be a different person and its not really much of an adventure to be another guy is it, aswell as the beauty I feel looking at myself in the mirror, so yeah I definitely think its more fun being a girl

I think the words "fun" and "girl" in the OP color the kind of response they provoke. They describe a pre-liberated female who plays dress-up in frilly gowns, who likes going out to parties because she doesn't have the responsibility of being a traditional breadwinner or managing anything more complicated than her kitchen. Now if you used the word "happiness" instead of fun, and "woman" instead of girl, you might get a different response.

I don't know if it's more fun to be a girl than a guy, but I DO know that crossdressing is fun. I would do it if it wasn't.
    Mina Lost aka Lynda

It's more fun to be a guy than a girl. Men are better at sports because they have the muscles and build for it - like doing a high bunnyhop or a 360 on a bmx bike. If you do Pro sports being a man pays better. But sports like tennis are ok for women. What's fun for women to do besides cheerleading, gymnastics, buying clothes, and wearing sexy clothes and feeling good? But what if you were born an ugly woman? - Then life would suck as you'd hardly attract a man unless you were a sugar mamma.

But I would have rather been born a pretty asian woman.

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgina
    I often read from CDs that it's more fun being a girl and I would like to know why. I don't think that it is more fun being a girl if you are a girl. It may only seem so if you are a guy.
    [SIZE="2"]It’s fun “being” a girl, at least in appearance, if you are a guy, no doubt about it. I get the feeling many girls would like to enjoy the “fun” of being boys, and this has modified my stance over the years, to the point where I now see myself primarily as a boy who likes to dress up as a girl, purely for fun. Of course, there’s no free ride, since the clothes change your entire psyche and fill your head with girly dreams. To me, it doesn’t matter if girls enjoy being girls – I would assume that THEY also wish to “break out” of their own gender imprisonment, and have some fun

BTW, on occasion I have asked girls if they “enjoy” being girls. Reactions are mixed. I either get a bewildered look, like I’m asking her if she enjoys breathing air, or I get a shrug of the shoulders, followed by a barely audible, “of course…”
    [/SIZE]

Sorry, I love to be a girl when I am a guy.

I like both, I do both, I live both, I go out as either/or on any given day....being both girl & guy have their ups and downs.
    Last edited by NathalieX66; 05-02-2012 at 08:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Georgina View Post
    I often read from CDs that it's more fun being a girl and I would like to know why. I don't think that it is more fun being a girl if you are a girl. It may only seem so if you are a guy.
    When I was just out of college I was facing the draft when the Vietnam War was undergoing massive escalation. I did my duty and saw 3 1/2 years of my life lost forever. Yes, at that time I certainly envied women who could just get on with their lives.

I've discussed the happiness issue with my wife and understand that in the life of a typical girl in school and college there is enormous tension, struggle for status, back stabbing, envy and scheming going on. Men are fairly oblivious as to what is going on among the girls; they - the guys - usually have only one thing on their minds. And, as we all know, the prick has no conscience - nice girl, or fallen woman (can we say "sl-ut?" and no guy is thought of as a "sl-ut" or a "fallen man"), it makes no difference to the sword.

Women have body issues their entire lives. Girls who are overweight or obese don't get dates, don't get married, or have to marry well below their status. Women see their precious beauty - if they have beauty - fade as they age. As they grow older, they face things like breast and cervical cancer the treatment of which ravages and permanently weakens their bodies if they survive. And don't get any woman started on the issues of unwanted pregnancies and the pain of child birth.

What we enjoy as CDs is just the surface glamour of wearing the kinds of clothes that most women don't wear if they don't have to. Look at the typical 50 - 65 year old woman in the Mall and ask yourself (assuming you were about her age) whether you would trade places with her? I guess 95% of the time the answer is no.

Compared to all that, we have it pretty good. I would say that taking Georgina's actual question at its face value, the answer would have to be that: if you are a GG, it's not more fun being a girl - than we experience being a boy. The grass is actually not greener on the other side.
    Last edited by Jeninus; 05-03-2012 at 09:19 AM.
    Shame on those who think ill of us -- Translated and paraphrased from the motto of the United Kingdom's Most Noble Order of the Garter