Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's more fun being a girl

It's more fun being a girl

I often read from CDs that it's more fun being a girl and I would like to know why. I don't think that it is more fun being a girl if you are a girl. It may only seem so if you are a guy.

Not sure that it's more fun being a girl. I do know I can have a lot of fun looking like one though and that's what really counts.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Makeup addict!
    Depends on the dresser, but I find it more fun to be a girl because of the physical appearance and the outfits we wear. I find it more invigorating to see myself in the mirror with long hair and a nice face because I like female beauty and I prefer to wear female outfits, so this is why I find it more fun being a girl

I guess it depends

Never having been a real girl, it's about impossible vp me to say. I feel at home in girl clothes - relaxed, at ease, and very comfortable. Even, and maybe especially in the clothes most GG's find very uncomfortable, heels, nylons, skirts, dresses, etc. There isn't a sexual excitement part of it for me. That comes from interactions with real women. I find women beautiful. If I could experience the real thing, being a GG, even the discomforts, uncomfortable emotions, etc., I think I'd have a better understanding of women, and I hope it would make me a better man in all ways. I don't think there's any fun in being a guy, some of the expectations are difficult, scary, and uncomfortable. I've thought about these aspects a lot, and will stop rambling for now. Be safe, Linda

Banned Read only
    It is to me more fun to be a girl. You see women have power, so much power. And as men we see the power they have. But they are born with it and life may be hard for some of them and even hard for the pretty ones and of the beautiful ones. Then they think they have it so hard. Let them be an average man for a day or two and see how many doors are so closed to them. It isn't equal and never will be. So yes it is more fun to be a girl. They win it all, they call the shots, they break the hearts. They never have to be lonley, but if they are, ???

I love women's clothes, makeup, the feel of hose against a hairless leg. To me being a girl is much more fun, expensive, and time consuming, but O love every element of it.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Georgina since I'm stuck with being TG I'm going to do my best to enjoy it. Besides a little makeup, a wig, and dress and I can have hair on the top of my head again and knock a few years off my real age. What's not to like?

Quote Originally Posted by Marleena View Post
    Georgina since I'm stuck with being TG I'm going to do my best to enjoy it. Besides a little makeup, a wig, and dress and I can have hair on the top of my head again and knock a few years off my real age. What's not to like?
    Marleen, Very true darlin.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Way more fun to be a girl an hang out with girls ,,Who want to be a smelly ol man an be hanging around outside in the heat all dirty an hairy,Greasy ,,Drinking beer an getting bit by miquitos an knats ,,Sitting around the burn barrel ,,Or going fishing an hunting in the heat an cold ,, When you can be clean an smell good an go an get your nails done an hair done ,,An clothes shop all day just hanging around with the ladys talking an laughing ,, If ya want to be a man go ahead ,,, An bring some beer there almost out !
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

It is way more fun being a girl. Let me start a list why.
    1) I have learned to take better care of my body and skin so I can look younger & healthier as i age.
    2) I can see the world from both the male and female points of view. Freddy might say its the best of both worlds and a real eye opener.
    3) It is so much fun to pamper oneself even though it is expensive, but I think we all all worth the effort. Why work hard if you can not enjoy the rewards.
    4) Purchasing new colorful outfits is yummy! Slipping them on for the first time is always a thrill for your senses.
    5) Getting noticed and complimented by our GG sisters tops it all off.

Im sure the other ladies here can chime in and make this a fun thread.

Michelle

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Up until 6 years ago there was no girl part of me that I understood. So, in making the comparison:

I think it's more fun now that I'm able to be a girl when I want to be a girl!!! I enjoy both of my genders, but now I HAVE both of my genders!!!

So I think it's more fun to be able to be a girl! (when we want)

as for me as a cd-ts i wood to have the life as a women if i had started at 4-5 yrs old being one but starting being at one at 40-60s is hard or is it i thank women have more fun being a women or ack like it am i rong seem like they git to wear an do more in life than a man wen it comes to dressing

I stopped in to a couple of stores this evening and as I was looking throught the dress rack - with nothing in particular in mind, I thought about how much I enjoyed this. Then a woman came up next to me looking at the dresses also and the store had some nice music playing - she was just singing along to beat the band - it was contageous. I never heard any guys singing along when buing a suit or such. I really got into all the pretty clothes I was looking at - and wishing I could wear.

Also, when out, it is a thrill and a half when some guy comes up and say, my don't you look sexy tonight - Now I know what he is after but darn it feels good. Now thats fun!!

More fun? Of course! For a few hours at a time I can be someone completely different from my drab self, enjoy privileges of self-expression that I am normally forbidden, and see the world from a different point of view.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

If I can steal from the title of a book:

As a man I exist; as a woman I LIVE!
    Debby

Quote Originally Posted by Debglam View Post
    If I can steal from the title of a book:

As a man I exist; as a woman I LIVE!
    Deb,
    A very thoughtful and very accurate, at least in my case, also.

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

It all depends upon your circumstances and your perceptions (economic and social). I feel free when I CD, i.e. I feel free from having to act like a man. For some reason I can relax and enjoy things greater as a woman. I just like it better. I know that real women feel a lot of the same pressures we men do, but I do not have to compete in their world because I am just visiting for a while.

Yea, I'm another one who will say not so much more fun, as it is more natural. For me "dressing" is about "correcting an error"
    Now i will admit, having somone hold a door for me, or oggle me or otheer things that happen along these lines that make me feel even more like a woman is a bit of rush. I don't know if it's whishfull thinking, but yea, pepole treat me better as Wynonna

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    There are two intertwined questions in the OP. First does a TG enjoy being a girl (looking like a girl) more than being a man. Doh! No brainer here, or else we would not be doing it. The basis of comparison here is male. Although i like my =male side, my female side is so much more, in every way. the second is does a GG think it is more fun to be a GG. No basis of comparison, so they will fall back to all the non fun times they have known. they have never known the change that is in our life from the change from male to TG. I like the two sides to me, but my feminine presence brings me so much more peace. I accept that.

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

I don't think it's more fun; it's just a different kind of fun that I didn't really let myself have for 30 years. Crossdressing is just one more thing I can do to enjoy life and as I'll paraphrase "Having a little variety in your fun is the spice of life!"

-Bree

Hugz Girl.... Being a girl is so much more natural for me as well. I don't feel so aggressive and stop to smell the flowers more as a girl than I ever do/did as a man. I, hoping to transition, only see the positive side of it all and feel whole as a woman. For me this is one of the most important things in life. To be happy with myself and not care so much about what others think. They do not know what us girls go thru daily. Love and Strenghte to you during your journey. We all have some sort of journey we are on...lol

Just like the saying ''blonds have more fun''! Go ask a true blond if that's true!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

My standard answer here I'm afraid. You think it is more fun having a lower average income, higher incidence of sexual, physical and emotional abuse, less likely to be able to vote. Please do not insult women if you truly think you are trying to understand them.

Now if you are asking is it more fun to go out as a girl, that is a different kettle of fish!

The grass is always greener as they say.
    We all have our own perspective on what is more fun.
    I wouldn't say it's more fun, let's see...all the shaving, epilating, tweezing, makeup, wig, breastforms, padded panty ... yeah that all seems like more fun than putting on a pair of jeans, a t-shirt and playing B-ball with the guys. It's more emotionally releasing for me though. I feel so different about myself and seem to enjoy things more, but all the effort I put into looking pretty and being a woman isn't what I would call "Fun".
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Platinum Member
    Its hard to compare. I would say that women have a good time doing things that men, often, would find to be chores - such as shopping, and can turn rather mundane tasks, such as a pedicure into a very enjoyable social event. But there are things guys enjoy that would bore women to death.