Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CD and GG SO Intamacy

Question CD and GG SO Intamacy

From what I have been reading here it seems that most of us (CD) girls don’t get to enjoy any intimacy with their SO when enfemme.
    Is this the case or am I reading too far into it.
    I am fortunate as my SO has no problem with it.
    Do many of you even want to be intimate when dressed?
    I know dressing does make me feel more desirable and this in turn causes me to want intimate physical contact with her…

Frisky Kristi

Cerebral Ninja
    My wife genuinely does not care what I wear, however I think it's getting to the point where when we are getting intimate and I'm enfemme, she knows she's in for a good time because I feel more....adventurous, for lack of a better word. I consider myself lucky
    "Just follow your heart, that's what I do" - Napoleon Dynamite

@CourtneyGlenn91 - Twitter

Facebook

I agree with Courtney we try not to have intamacy with me dressed all the time.
    However sex does get better and I love the end as she is the one in control.
    I enjoy the intamacy as Roxie more than as me in the sexy sense, lingerie and clothes for men are very boring. I may be incorrect here but I feel most GG love sex in lingerie and so we men do too. So for my wife and I it gets more intamate with more play and touchy feely. It has also taught me more about leading upto the moments.

Hugs & Kisses

My wife has no interest in being intimate with me en femme. It is not something that I particularly want one way or the other. It is what it is. To me it is more important that we are sharing, so if I was en femme then how could she feel that I was truly focused on her?

My wife doesn't have any major issues with my being intimate with her while dressed. She enjoys some aspects such as when I put on nails and can run them over her body, she can't help getting aroused. Female voice while intimate bothers her a bit because she thinks the sounds I make and the sounds she makes are too similar and she feels like I am copying her (I am not). As for the rest it doesn't make much of a difference to her.

Platinum Member
    My wife is perfectly OK with intimacy while I'm dressed, or undressed for that matter.

Audrey Michelle's SO
    Quote Originally Posted by KristiKross View Post
    From what I have been reading here it seems that most of us (CD) girls don’t get to enjoy any intimacy with their SO when enfemme.
    Is this the case or am I reading too far into it.
    I am fortunate as my SO has no problem with it.
    First, you are fortunate for not only having a SO that doesn't mind the sexual aspect, you are fortunate for having an SO that doesn't mind the dressing in general! Yay for you!

I have to be ok with the intimate dressing, because in our life right now with schedules and priorities it is the only available time of the day that we can have him dress!

Quote Originally Posted by rebekkadg View Post
    Female voice while intimate bothers her a bit because she thinks the sounds I make and the sounds she makes are too similar and she feels like I am copying her (I am not).
    I have this issue as well. I do not like the "Femme Voice" either. It is good to hear that another wife feels the way that I do about it!
    Last edited by MandyGG; 05-02-2012 at 09:26 AM.
    Real Men (Among Others! ) Wear Panties

Quote Originally Posted by Adina View Post
    My wife has no interest in being intimate with me en femme. It is not something that I particularly want one way or the other. It is what it is. To me it is more important that we are sharing, so if I was en femme then how could she feel that I was truly focused on her?
    Adina said it all for me. In the bedroom there is only one female, my wife.

my wifey loves me in the bedroom dressed, we wouldnt have it any other way

I love being intimate while en femme, I think I feel the most feminine this way.

Having had 2 past wives that I have been intimate with while dressed, and now an SO that is OK with it. It was not something I pushed for or even asked for that I recall. It just kind of been those times where we became playful. The same way it happened while not dressed. Yes I enjoyed it. But it is not a priority in my life today or was it ever. Yes, the encounters feel somewhat different but just as arousing and intimate either way. Just another way to make love and keep it from becoming to routine or boring.

My wife loves it when I'm dressed when iwe're intimate. In fact she prefers it that way. Our sex life has been much better since then. Love Millie

Perhaps I dining something wrong here. When we get intimate it's OFF with the clothes. Nothing sexier then plain old skin for me. To each there own.
    You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because your all the same

Platinum Member
    When we were first married forty years ago my wife found me wearing one of her floor length nylon gowns after she had gone to bed. She walked in on me standing in the kitchen. I told her I liked the feel of the nylon on my body. We ended up shopping for my own nighties and a garter belt and some stockings, too! The limited dressing was more of sex play than desire to be perceived as a woman. Several years later she asked me to not wear a nightie to bed because we had a child-OK. Later, when I realized I had true cross dressing desires, and, she found a very lovely Vanity Fair red bra, her interest changed. She could not understand cross dressing. Enter the three decades of DADT. Unless both get pleasure from it, being en femme while intimate is not going to work.

Hi Kristi,

I happen to be married to a woman who enjoys having girl time together which includes intimate times.

in my family when i am dressed no one wants to see me.especially my wife.

I find that that when I'm en femme during intimacy, and the more feminine i'm approached, the more virile I tend to get.

Just getting my feet wet Marie-Elise's Avatar
    I was recently intimate with my wife for the first time while en femme. Things went well and we had a good time. It had always been a fantasy of mine. However, she did say it was easier because the lights were off. I'll take what I can get. I am grateful she is supportive.

While my wife is OK with me dressing, it is mainly when no one is around or if we go to a cd event. As for sex, I have on occasion been dressed and even swapped roles but generally if I am wearing a nightie or something femm, it is get it off before we start! I would love to be dressed more often but as Stephanie said, it has to be enjoyable for both of us and if one is uncomfortable then whats the point?
    IF IT FEELS GOOD, DO IT!!

When we are intimate the SO is usually (9 times out of 10) dressed en femme. The other times we are just naked.

My SO was initially wary of even seeing me dressed, but eventually warmed up to it and now Alice is involved in many (but certainly not all) of our romantic fantasies. We have been able to maintain a very well-rounded love life and balance exploration of fantasy with plain old emotional intimacy.

Trouble.. Yep thats me Beth Mays's Avatar
    NO mixing of the two for my wife..
    Maximus Decimus Meridius (Gladiator):
    What we do in this life, echoes in eternity..

You can fine me here on Facebook!

To quote my wife. "Thats never going to happen." But I am not sure I really want to anyway.

Our sex life has increased by several hundred percent since I started dressing. She loves to be intimate when I'm dressed, and we have both commented several times that it is a shame we did not discover this a long time ago,
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My wife and I have shards many intimate times while enfemm...she doesn't have a preference and neither do I as far as that goes. We sleaze love each other no matter what were wearing or not wearing...lol

Joanna
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Be who you are...not who you think I want you to be