Thread: Not me dreaming!

Not me dreaming!

I love the nights when you have a dream about dressing up and you are the most beautiful femine thing out there or you find yourself female in your dream. I had a great one the other night and woke up so happy and content. It made me have a great day. Tell me about all your great dreams that you remembered when you woke up.

Had a dream of going to a broadway type show (not actualy broadway) and went to the beauty shop for the works loved sitting there getting My hair set and done in a lovely updo for the evening then the perfect makeup done also nail extensions and pedi done in a lovely shade of pink but as I was leaving I woke up would have loved to see what happened if I kept sleeping and dreaming.

I have dreams that start out so good all made up,out in public(which i've never done)then it always turns into a nightmare when someone i know see's me and then i'm running scared or hiding,i hate it when that happens,i long for the dream to end in a happy way.

Nikki

Aspiring Member
    I don't have dreams, wish I did, but day dreams are oh so much better. Yes, I feel 30 yrs younger when my hair is fixed and the bod is clean shavened. When the bra goes on and the gaff looses the junk. Girl you cannot imagine what the stockings or pantyhose does to the junk, oh how I want the skirt and blouse to surround the goodies. Yes I do day dream.

I dreamed that I was walking on the street en femme; 3 young women I knew saw me and asked if I was the male person they knew as me. I told them yes, I was. And we just kept on interacting -- I felt fine, and so did they, there was no weirdness in it at all, it just was the way it was. A happy dream.

Just a girl at heart too Kerigirl2009's Avatar
    Funny I just posted about my dreams lately then I see this thread, we must be on the same wavelength. LOL
    I wish I had the courage to just be myself and live my life how I want

i havent had a dream in a long time wish i did thow...the last crossdressing dream i had was years ago
    i was all dressed in my parents house and dident know it, till my folks got home and walked in the door
    i looked down i was wearing this purple one piece bathing suit i had at the time no matter how much
    i tryed i could not move and finnaly when i did move its like every thing weighed a thousand pounds.
    and every thing was in slow motion. then i woke up

Platinum Member
    Lets see, I had a dream the other night that my wife had purchased a new deep dish frying pan and I was was opening the cardboard packaging. That was the whole dream. I looked today, and we don't have a new frying pan. Perhaps its a premonition!

Actually my greatest dreams are the ones that became reality. Be careful what you wish for (they say dreams are subconscious wishes) it may just come true.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Platinum Member
    Idon't really dream about dressing but I'll wakeup about 03:00 or 04:00 and think about
    different outfits that I want to put together the next session.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I dreamt for years about dressing but only partially, if I dreamt about shoes they would be the ugliest sandals or welly type boots l. Since I came out to my wife I've finally had a dream where I wore red sexy stilettos :-). My favourite is when I look in the mirror and see a beautiful face with long wavy hair, it's me but much more pretty.
    Foxy Roxy has entered the building