Thread: Dreaming my life

Just a girl at heart too Kerigirl2009's Avatar

Dreaming my life

For about the last week I have been having the most vivid dreams, (Normally I have no recollection) the wierd thing about these dreams is that Kevin does not exist, I am only Keri and OMG I am sooooo happy in these dreams.
    I am around my immediate family interacting with them and I am with my distant family members, and everyone is accepting.
    I have a huge smile on my face at all time during these dreams and I wake up happy. I love this.
    I have come out to a few people lately and it just feels right, I have not worried about what others think, my big concern is how it will affect my family if they decide to inquire about me, this is the scarey part for myself,
    So do you think the two are connected to eachother, meaning the wonderful dreams and the opening up to people?
    I wish I had the courage to just be myself and live my life how I want

Pretty sure they are Hon. It means you are getting in touch with yourself and your deep feelings.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Platinum Member
    from what I understand dreams - the specific details may be realistic or fantastic, but the underlying tone often reflect our emotions at the time. I used to have vivid dreams of arguing with my ex wife and never being able to get a word in edgewise. It reflected the frustrations I was experiencing as we went through the divorce.

So evidently, you feel good about coming out to some people and its reflecting back in your dreams.

Now, how might coming out to these few people affect your family?