Thread: About what.....

Banned Read only

About what.....

dress size will I be if I am 6 feet tall and 180 to 190 lbs? Still on track losing weight. Should be there around Christmas time.

Connya

i would say 14 to 18 depending on your body build
    hugs
    Ronda

I am 6 ft and 185, 14 /16 works most times but is a little tight in the chest. 16 / 17 is alot better if the top is fitted.
    Have fun and i know all about that weight thing, i cant get below 179.
    .... and someday I too will become a butterfly screamed the catapiller!!!

Trouble.. Yep thats me Beth Mays's Avatar
    I am 6 foot 188# wearing a 36 men's pants. 17/34 shirt and 10.5 shoe. My women's size is 14 skirt. An 18 dress (XL/XXL). And a 12 shoe. Untill you learn your sizes shop yard sales. Thrift stores... etc.. shoes can be ordered online from Payless and they will take returns at any store if they do not fit.
    Maximus Decimus Meridius (Gladiator):
    What we do in this life, echoes in eternity..

You can fine me here on Facebook!

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I am 5' 10" and weigh 170 to 175. A size 16 dress fits me perfectly, as does a size 16 skirt. You didn't say what size your chest is, but if it is 40 to 42 a size 16 should fit you! I have a 40 B chest, and as I said earlier a size 16 fits me well.
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Don't guess!! Go to a local store and try some on!! Its the only sure fired way to know and you will save yourself a lot of ill fitting clothes and waisted money. Imho.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I'm 6' and 185 also and I fit best into an 18 Tall. The tall places the waist of a dress at the appropriate place and tall blouses have the right sleeve length. In skirts I'm a Misses 14, same in slacks and jeans.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Banned Read only
    I still have a way to go. Most of my weight is in my stomach.. Right now I can wear a size 20 dress with a shaper. I have a 18 that is a tight fit about three months ago and before I was told my doctor to lose the weight. Since I lost 16 lbs in 6 weeks and has been another 3 weeks when I get home, I am hoping I lose another 4-6lbs. I was just thinking of a goal dress sizes that I can look forward to. So I am shooting for size 14. LOL

Connya.

At 6' and 185, I wear a 12 skirt or jeans, 18 dress to fit my shoulders. Most dresses, though, that fit in the shoulders, the waist fits like a feed sack. I would have to agree with Karren, go try some on. Women's sizes vary greatly, and it depends on how you like your clothes to fit. I have 2 pair of Rider jeans, for example, of the same style. One a size 12 medium the other a 14 medium. The 12s fit perfect, the 14s fit great in the waist, a bit looser in the butt, and are about 1 1/2" longer. I wear both comfortably. I have other size 12 medium jeans made by Rider that are a bit big, and pair of Calvin Klein 12 mediums that fit everywhere except they are short in the length. Some 12 skirts are tight, others are loose. Some 14 skirts that fit just right. My weight tends to fluctuate quite a bit, so I keep them all and wear them all at some time throughout the year.
    Grace,
    Bobbi

"Talking is sharing. Listening is caring."