Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This just makes me really mad!!!!!!

This just makes me really mad!!!!!!

So im seaching the web for tips advise and movies about crossdressing when i come across this link that says ,stop crossdressing ,so i click on it .........and im just repulsed by this former CD that is saying that what i am is wrong .... Now i am completely understanding of who i am and i know that their is nothing wrong with me,but for those who are trying to find out who they are and why, this is just wrong ...This could cause them to go crazy or worse ,cause them to take their own life ,it makes me not only mad but also sad. i wish i could stop all of the hate and the miss information......................

Chazity. You are happy with yourself and your dressing . That is all that matters! People will allways hate something or another and that is too bad.But we are getting there sister.

Stop Crossdressing .com is a very sad website. Reading about this character trying to stop dressing is silly and the work of a deluded and much troubled man.

Lets be grateful that we are not like that…..I hope!

SUZY

Just ignore the negatives,there are thousands on here just like you who are so happy with who they are,just enjoy the pleasure it gives you.I know i do.

Nikki

Trouble.. Yep thats me Beth Mays's Avatar
    The web is chock-full of every kind of thing you can never even think of.... all it takes is $20 to regester a domain name and little as $4 a month to have someone host it. It is so easy to spread the hate from behind a keyboard, it is a fine line beteween free speach and hate.
    Maximus Decimus Meridius (Gladiator):
    What we do in this life, echoes in eternity..

You can fine me here on Facebook!

Aspiring Member

Can't stop the hate

You can't stop those who spew hate but we can speak out against it; and serve as living examples of why it is wrong. Use the 'anger' generated inside of you by this drivel to motivate you to work more diligently to eliminate prejudice in your community and also within yourself. Acceptance is both an inside and external process.

Cross dressing is necessary for most of us and it is enjoyable and harmless; the more that message is accepted by the wider community the better it will be for everyone.

Hugs,
    Sandra1746

Aspiring Member Silentpartner GG SO's Avatar
    Think of any hobby, passtime, difference, religion, belief etc. etc. there will be someone somewhere who will say its evil, wrong, dirty, etc. there are a lot of nutters out there, you just have to let it go over your head and not take it to heart.

The internet is a bit like TV - if you dont like what's on, change the channel.

i would not click on his web site because i have no desire to stop dressing as i sit here in bra panties and red silk pj it is a shame that people do stupid stuff on the internet that can cause negtive reaction for some that are on the edge i wonder how they can live with them self after causing such pain
    hugs
    Ronda

That place is a joke. I'm all for people having their own views on things but I despise people who force their beliefs on others or in this instance, say that everyone else who does not share thier belief is wrong. If I met this person in the real world and not behind his so called trench I would not give him the time of day. I don't believe in God or Jesus so why would I listen to someone telling me they want me to live my life any way other than how I wanted to live it?

Sorry, just had to offer my thoughts on this.

Hugs girls, there is nothing wrong with us, and we all know that :-)
    Mikayla x

Hi,

Its the old story if you dont like food then stop eating , do they no of cause not they still carry on yet still go on as to why its bad for you. .

Well the same applys to dressing it makes no difference what you wear. some one some where will say you cant wear that because of ......
    The Kings years ago did not wont any one to wear any clothes like them why because they would be upstaged so the Kings made laws against the populous so that was that ,

The women riped thier dress's about every 4 to 6 ins from the waist line down in defience of said King & latter they sewed in panles of coloured clothe that would show when walking standing still you could not see the colours behind the main dress outwardly.
    Now the king wore dress's & so did many men the difference was ...... well was there a difference read up the Renaissance times of 1400 to 1700 & see if there was..

so why do we in the western socity have a problem then again , im a scot male or female we wear a kilt = equle , = to a skirt, for the english .

If this said person has a problem then its he who is the problem because he does not know history or what was worn years ago.

...noeleena...

Many people think it's bad, crazy, sinful, wrong,evil, nasty, shameful, and against there religious beliefs. It can't be helped, it can't be stopped, but it can be ignored! This last week you had a pastor running around saying if your son shows a limp wrist, whack it. Make him man up, or just beat it out of him, now that man is scary, because some one might listen to him and try it. But some idiot on the inter web, is just a nut to be ignored, it's like reading comments after a news article, you read a few and realize, it's some pretty whack people that bother to write those nasty comments, and I would not want to join, them or bother to read them. But we know they are all wrong anyway, I know I'm not crazy, or evil, how about you?
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

I HATE CARS! I ABSOLUTELY HATE CARS! They're dirty, they're dangerous, they pollute the atmosphere, they kill and maim on a regular basis. They make life in the city dirty and noisy and intolerable. And people spend so much money on them. Think how much of your life you waste, working to pay for a car, when you could get around so much more cheaply on the bus or train. And think of all the petrol you'd be helping society to save.

Now, hang on a minute, I can probably find a verse in the Bible that justifies my hatred of cars. And when I do that, then I can tell all of you irresponsible car-owners that you're not just irresponsible, you're also sinners. And you should feel very, very guilty about what you're doing. You should repent and do things
    the way I want you to.

Do you see, Chazity, how easy it is to become a nut-case? If I wanted to become a nut-case, I could think of hundreds of ways to do it. In fact, it's been one thing I've had to work really hard at it in life--not becoming a nut-case. And some people would say I haven't really succeeded.

So don't worry about the nutters. Just do what's right for you. I've been on that guy's website and I didn't waste much time on it.

Best wishes, Annabelle

People fear what they don't understand. I'm not shocked anymore over the close minded folks in our society. I say live and let live.

As Batman would say "You poor deluded girl!"

I'm not seeing overt maliciousness on this site - unlike the pastor that Frederique referenced who wants to beat cd curious boys into manning up - poor Jared is just engaging in extreme self-denial. He knows he is a crossdresser but believes he can make his crossdressing go away with a mighty feat of will power and self-deprivation. Those of us who have been there have learned the hard way that this is just not possible! You can try your whole life to make it go away but it will not. Acknowledging this as part of who you are is really the only option. IMHO!

Kayla C

Aspiring Member Silentpartner GG SO's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Annabelle Larousse View Post
    I HATE CARS! I ABSOLUTELY HATE CARS! They're dirty, they're dangerous, they pollute the atmosphere, they kill and maim on a regular basis. They make life in the city dirty and noisy and intolerable. And people spend so much money on them. Think how much of your life you waste, working to pay for a car, when you could get around so much more cheaply on the bus or train. And think of all the petrol you'd be helping society to save.

Now, hang on a minute, I can probably find a verse in the Bible that justifies my hatred of cars. And when I do that, then I can tell all of you irresponsible car-owners that you're not just irresponsible, you're also sinners. And you should feel very, very guilty about what you're doing. You should repent and do things
    the way I want you to.

Do you see, Chazity, how easy it is to become a nut-case? If I wanted to become a nut-case, I could think of hundreds of ways to do it. In fact, it's been one thing I've had to work really hard at it in life--not becoming a nut-case. And some people would say I haven't really succeeded.

So don't worry about the nutters. Just do what's right for you. I've been on that guy's website and I didn't waste much time on it.

Best wishes, Annabelle
    Well you've got me convinced Annabelle! I'll sell my car tomorrow for sure and then I'll be saved!

Everyone has and is entitled to their opinion....but you don't have to listen or agree with it.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentpartner GG SO View Post
    Think of any hobby, passtime, difference, religion, belief etc. etc. there will be someone somewhere who will say its evil, wrong, dirty, etc. there are a lot of nutters out there, you just have to let it go over your head and not take it to heart.

The internet is a bit like TV - if you dont like what's on, change the channel.
    This is excellent advice. There are people that feel compelled to tell you why you are all wrong. If you don't feel like you have a problem with your dressing (eg. you are dressing compulsively, dressing is preventing you from doing something) then just ignore them and live your own life.

I have seen web sites that are run by "former" crossdressers that discuss the evil of it and also those that claim it is immoral for religious reasons. Just ignore the anger they spout.

Quote Originally Posted by Chazity View Post
    ...im just repulsed by this former CD that is saying that what i am is wrong ....
    "Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent." [Joe, The Princess Diaries]

Some people need to prop themselves up by running other people down. Other people prop themselves up by helping others. The only real decision we have is which approach we want to take in our own lives.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

I dont have any problem with those who are against crossdressing. That is there opinion and they have every right to it. However... I dont believe there is any right to do any physical harm to anyone or verbally assault that is where it crosses the line. I refuse to be intolerant of others no matter what there opinion of me.

Aspiring Member
    Talk about being mad!! I just spent valuable time writing my reply to this thread, being interrupted several times by personal matters, and then reviewing my reply to make sure it expressed my thoughts correctly, only to receive a message that I had to relog back in to the site when I attempted to post it. All my work disappeared, and despite futile attempts at refreshing, is gone forever. I no longer have the time, desire or inclination to try to rewrite my thoughts fully. I will simply say that after reading several of the articles on the referenced website, I encountered nothing that I would consider hateful toward crossdressing or crossdressers. I was writing to say that such websites could be helpful to those who have valid reasons for wanting to quit crossdressing. Giving in to the inevitability of the crossdressing "need", despite the desire to quit, is as defeatest as the viewpoint of those who proclaim that they want to get out of the closet but find all sorts of excuses for their inability to fulfill their desires. The articles I read concentrated on assessing the validity of the desire to quit, and stressed the positivity of approach necessary for success. They said nothing derogatory about crossdressing generally, or those who participated in it.

Veronica

''God is great, beer is good'' just more proof that ''people are crazy''! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Quote Originally Posted by Annabelle Larousse View Post
    [I]I HATE CARS! I ABSOLUTELY HATE CARS! They're dirty, they're dangerous, they pollute the atmosphere, they kill and maim on a regular basis. They make life in the city dirty and noisy and intolerable. And people spend so much money on them. Think how much of your life you waste, working to pay for a car, when you could get around so much more cheaply on the bus or train. And think of all the petrol you'd be helping society to save.......
    OK, here is the theme song for all you auto haters, by Jerry Reed about the smok'in, chok'in automobile:

"Well if you're one of the millions who own one of them
    Gas drinkin' piston clinkin' air pollutin' smoke belchin'
    Four wheeled buggies from Detroit City then pay attention
    I'm about to sing your song son

Well now I'm not a man to point or judge to bear ill-will or hold a grudge
    But I think it's time I said me a few choice words
    All about that demon the automobile the metal monster with the polyglass wheels
    The end result of a dream of Henry Ford
    Well now I've got a car that's mine alone that me and the finance company own
    A ready made pile of manufactured grief
    And if I ain't out of gas in the pourin' rain I'm changin' a flat in a hurricane
    I once spent three days lost on a cloverleaf

Well Lord Mr Ford I just wish that you could see
    What your simple horse-less carriage has become
    Well it seems your contribution to man to say the least got a little out of hand
    Well Lord Mr Ford what have you done
    Come away with me Lucille in my smokin' chokin' automobile"
    Joni

"Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free" Bob Dylan

Seen it. That guy is not a crossdresser. Never was. He was a fetish dresser who got caught by his wife and is fighting to get his kids back. My two cents on that is done.
    "If you think you can or can't, you're right" -Henry Ford

We all have the right to like, or hate different things. Thank God for our freedoms of speech, and press. "With LIBERTY and justice for all." "Proclaim LIBERTY throughout the land." If we want freedom to do what we want, we must give others who disagree that freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by Kayla C View Post
    As Batman would say "You poor deluded girl!"

I'm not seeing overt maliciousness on this site - unlike the pastor that Frederique referenced who wants to beat cd curious boys into manning up -

Kayla C

These stories really bother me. I wish I could meet this "pastor" -- go ahead and hit me. When I hit him back, I wonder how long it would take him to ",an up" and get back up so I could hit him again. I hate bullies.

I realize this is probably petty, but also, before any of these conservative yahoos spout off about "manning up," I wish they would come to my part of the world -- Camden, NJ where I live or Philadelphia, PA where I work, and see if you can "man up" enough to leave your car and walk down the sidewalk. I think I already know the answer and, by the way, Jesus can't help you here.
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 05-07-2012 at 03:59 AM. Reason: merged - please use the edit button
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.