Thread: Ideas for a girls night in?

Ideas for a girls night in?

I'm going over a GGs house tomorrow and she's totally open to a girls night in. We talked about makeup and clothes but I don't know what else we could do. It's a Platonic friendship, so don't mention anything inappropriate. Can you give me some fun girlhood stuff to do at the house?

Thanks!!

I would love to have a GG to explore Abbie with like that. If I was in your shoes, which I hope are heels, I'd push for the following:

1) makeover
    2) spa treatment
    3) chick flick and/or baking. (if it is your thing I cook meals mostly as a guy, but rarely dressed up, go figure)
    4) Strawberry Daquri's

I'm guessing you don't go out dressed up, I don't either... I think the thing I'd love to do is "pre-shop" with her as a guy for some new outfits. Besides the shopping adventure, you'd have fresh outfits to try out.

Have fun and let us know how it goes.

P.S.> How'd you meet a girl to do this with and/or bring it up with one you already know. I am way to chicken.

~Abbie

Platinum Member
    In addition to the above, offer to make or order in a nice dinner! She deserves a break from cooking.

Silver Member
    Pajama party would be fun too. Or you could model and be photographed.

Gold Member
    If you are just going to sit and talk, maybe a little wine and or Popcorn
    Rader

Banned Read only
    have one of those adult theme parties....just kidding. simple movie, wine, pizza or chinese delivery, popcorn, conversation and hopefully laughs should be on the menu

We just chat and have coffee usually, but you could paint your nails? Sometimes shop online or read magazines, Cosmo is the most fun, lots of fashion.
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 05-09-2012 at 01:36 AM.

Fearlessly Independent RebeccaLynne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by crossdressersfriend View Post
    We just chat and have coffee usually, but you could paint your nails? Sometimes shop online or read magazines, Cosmo is the most fun, lots of fashion.
    I'd suggest painting each other's nails. That way you can practice, and she can offer pointers. BTW, here's a suggestion: prepare a bowl of water with ice in it in which to submerge your nails, or hers, after applying polish; "sets" the polish, and after a few minutes, gently blow on them. Speeds the drying process.

I like the Cosmo idea, as well. That's why I'm a subscriber.

You could play a board game like chess. Big pieces, so you can pick them up carefully so as not to mar your fresh polish. Have fun!

When I was 22 I was asked to be a "Bodyguard/general lookout" for 4 female friends.
    They did not drive and I was to take them to a holiday beach house.
    That's OK but there are nosy neighbors. The parents expected I would leave them there and leave.
    The girls suggested that I stay and they would disguise me. I stayed the week as Beverley and at night we did have fun talking about boys, makeup, clothes, etc.
    There were a few jokes directed at me but generally as I behaved like the others they forgot who I was and treated me like one of the girls.
    Moral of the story... If you want to get accepted as one of the girls don't draw attention to yourself, and say very little unless asked a specific question.
    That way the other girls forget your true gender and relax their conversations with the group.
    To answer your question.... Go and have a good time remembering it is on the GG's terms.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

And hair!!Do NOT forget hair! Be sure you have plenty of wigs, ponytails, falls and hair accessoreis to try on--and take pics. And be sure to wash, set, dry and style each other's hair.
    And if you have the boldness bleach!

Or add leotards and pantyhose and make it a workout party

Hair, make up, look for outfits online together, she can show you how to put outfits together, popcorn, nails, chick flicks with popcorn and drinks, then maybe into pajamas if she's willing.