Thread: Le Femme Finishing School (any experiences here?)

Le Femme Finishing School (any experiences here?)

Hey east coasters, I'm going to be on the east coast for a couple of weeks and was thinking about getting a head to toe makeover at Le Femme Finishing school in NJ. Anyone have any experiences with this place? The prices are fantastic! I'll be staying in Baltimore so I have yet to figure out how I'm going to get to this place without paying an arm and a leg for Amtrak. If any nice ladies would like to meet up and tag along with me, that would be fun!

Hey Nicole! I have been to Le Femme Finishing School and it was such an amazing expierience. Lady Ellen is so nice and make you feel so comfortable. The prices are great and you will have an awesome time! message me if you want to chat more about it hun!

That place looks interesting... I'd be so nervous haha.

Lady Ellen is superb lady who make any one feel their inner feeling . She is so open and not for money . i have done makeover there and still i enjoy the moments i had with her . she is awesome . check out my avatar picture it is done by her . Metro Park is nearest station for Amtrak for School . msg me
    love

I never actually joined, took classes, or did any makeovers there, but I did meet some fantastic friends at a fashion/talent show they had a year & a half ago. They rented an entire ballroom at the Hilton, and the turnout was great. I met Lady Ellen, and she's pretty cool.
    I say do it.

Sounds great, and Le Femme looks pretty awesome. I haven't been there but have been to Femme Fever on Long Island, NY. Which of their services are you planning to purchase? If it were me, I'd want to go out afterward so I'd want to have a car for transportation and not take Amtrak.

If you're going there it's quite a distance from Baltimore.
    Also, you'd need a rental car, taxi or someone to drive you from the train station as it's not that close to them either.

I've heard good things about them and seen one of their groups on an outing to a local Dress Barn. It seems everyone was having a great time and was very relaxed.
    Never been there myself.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Just booked an appointment for a head to toe makeover on the 24th! Ugh, I'm so excited! Haha, can't stop thinking about it.

I await your feedback with baited breathe..

I would love to go to a finishing school for some lessons one day but I hate the thought of getting cained across the arse when I do something wrong! That would be just awful!

sissy kyla's Goddess LadyEllenofLeFemme's Avatar

Just to be clear

Quote Originally Posted by Prissy Girl View Post
    I would love to go to a finishing school for some lessons one day but I hate the thought of getting cained across the arse when I do something wrong! That would be just awful!
    Prissy you are letting your imagination run away with you. The worst punishment I give my students is a little slap on the outer thigh when I see them sitting with knees apart after I have verbally corrected them three times. But it is done with motherly love not sadistic intent.

Nicole I really enjoyed our time together and hope you had a great time too!

Thank you all for the kind words.
    Fondly,
    Lady Ellen
    Lady Ellen
    Le Femme in central New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by LadyEllenofLeFemme View Post
    Prissy you are letting your imagination run away with you. The worst punishment I give my students is a little slap on the outer thigh when I see them sitting with knees apart after I have verbally corrected them three times. But it is done with motherly love not sadistic intent.

Nicole I really enjoyed our time together and hope you had a great time too!

Thank you all for the kind words.
    Fondly,
    Lady Ellen
    I had a great time, Lady Ellen! Hope we can do it again sometime. I felt so cute/pretty and desireable. You made my dreams come true! Will post pics in the picture section soon, gals!

Having studied French, shouldn't it be called "La" Femme, not "Le" Femme (Le is a masculine pronoun). Nichole, please post some pictures from your makeover!

I spent a whole morning with Lady Ellen last summer and I had a delightful time. I got a makeover and she helped me so much with my feminine persona. I would recommend her to any CD or TG.

Quote Originally Posted by Janet77 View Post
    Having studied French, shouldn't it be called "La" Femme, not "Le" Femme (Le is a masculine pronoun). Nichole, please post some pictures from your makeover!
    Janet, maybe the male use was on purpose, after all she is doing male to female transformations. lol
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

I live in NE Ohio. I would love to go to one of these finishing schools. I found another one called Miss Vera's finishing school for boys who want to be girls. It sounds very thorough, but is outrageously priced. Le Femme is a lot closer to my budget, but would still be quite a drive for me.

Are there any equivalent places on the west coast. I did the Transformations makeover in Manchester, UK and that was very nice as the staff were so welcoming but it was strictly makeup, wig and clothing only, not behavior.