Thread: We talk about come out..but if we were famouse

We talk about come out..but if we were famouse

A punk band that I punk band I like to listen to,the lead.singer has come out and said he is going to live as a woman ......now we are afraid to tell our SO ,imagine if we were going to tell the whole world... The band she is in is called agains me look it up read and comment ....im in a band I dont think I could do what this person has done.

I read about her and was so inspired. The one thing I like to do is read the comments at the end of the articles, man there are so many ignorant people or maybe they all just hang out on yahoo. It sounds like it would have been easier for her to admit that she did herion or something else than to come out what a shame tht is this day and age people could not have been more supportive about something that doesnt do harm to anyone.

For people like her, there comes a point that being who you are becomes more important than how it's accepted by the world. I'm sure she knew in the macho world of punk, it would not be easy. I was listening to a country singer the other day, that is an out gay, and how hard it was to come out, and the fear of what it will do to your career, it must be even harder for the punk band girl, than it was for the gay country singer, she must be very brave, or just could not live the lie any longer, either way, I wish her the best.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.