Thread: Changing Earrings such a femme thing to do?

Changing Earrings such a femme thing to do?

Just wondering how often girls change their earrings. Lately I just seem to change mine 3 or 4 times a day I just think its such a femme feeling and thing to do. thinking of going for my 3rd hole it seems 3 holes is pretty fashionable today anyone else thinking the same way ?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I have many ear rings that I've collected over the years. But, these days I tend to wear longer wigs. Which cover my ears! I've taken scads of ear rings to my last 2 CD conventions but haven't worn ANY OF THEM!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

It mostly depends on what I'm going to do or where I am going.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I wear a diamond stud in each ear in drab or kinda androgenous. When dressed I wear hoops or drop earrings. I've tried to wear a hoop or something more femme in drab but I usually end up chickening out.

Aspiring Member

Don't change often

I don't change earring styles during the day except when going from "yard work" CZ studs to nicer ones I wear after I clean up. Right now I have a pair of "knockoffs" that look like the sapphire and diamond ones that Princess Di wore. Mine are lead crystal, I'm too cheap for sapphire, diamonds, and platinum.

I wear earrings all the time and often choose hoops or dangles no matter what I'm wearing as clothing. Sometimes I even choose a matching beaded necklace. The earrings are my "really fem" fashion accents.

PS, nobody has ever commented negatively but I did get a positive comment on my hoops from a young salesgirl in WalMart.

Enjoy life,
    Sandra1746
    Last edited by Sandra1746; 05-10-2012 at 02:35 PM. Reason: spelling

If wearing earrings is feminine then changing them is by default but I sounds more like you are an obsessive compulsive earring hoarder to me! Lol. You might want to seek profesional help..
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Just a girl on a trip cyndigurl45's Avatar
    I know what you mean, very feminine, there was a time I had to fiddle with the ear rings to get them in now they just slip right in

Quote Originally Posted by sophie p View Post
    Lately I just seem to change mine 3 or 4 times a day
    LOL I change mine once every couple of months.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Banned Read only
    Mostly I wear a different pair of earrings each day to work.
    I have small silver and 14K gold hoops as well as some diamond studs for special occasions.
    I have never heard of nor seen any woman change earrings multiple times a day including myself.

Julia

Miriam
    I have diamond studs [present to my wife long ago from her ex ;-) ] that I wear for everyday, especially while in drab. My wife let's me share her rather large collection of ear rings when dressed en femme, which is fair since I bought almost all of them for her. I love the look and feel with the earrings, though one of my wigs can really hide them too much.

Miriam

I'm finally getting my ears pierced tomorrow at the urging of my sister. I'll report back in the future.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Do what you like i haven't taken the plunge to pierce mine yet but probably will.
    I wear small spring loaded hoops all the time.

I think so too. More the act of putting them on. Tilt the head, struggle a bit, get frustrated, pop it in and release. Feels girly to me lol

I was thinking about clip on earrings since mine aren't pierced and may never be. Would that look too childish or will look official?

I wear mostly hoops in male or female mode. I would say I keep the same one on all day. If it were a special occasion and had a skirt or dress on then I might change to something more glamorous.
    Life is too short not to be happy!

Mine are double pierced in each ear. I wear diamond studs in the uppers and only take them out to clean them.
    Other than that I usually put a pair in and wear them all day only taking them out to wear my small hoops while I sleep.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

thanks for the replies I think I am an obessive earring person. MIne are double pierced and think I will get the 3rd next week,but I have many pairs of clip ons that I wear now and then I am probably the only person with pierced ears wearing clip ons, but to those of you who are thinking about piercing your ears please do it the best feeling and experience you will ever have ,the only regret you will have is not doing it ages ago

I have around 30 pairs and change them every few days since I wear ear rings 7/24. I select based upon my mood and what I'm wearing in both modes.

I change mine every day. So you all just keep them in bull,

Miriam
    Quote Originally Posted by Antoinette View Post
    I was thinking about clip on earrings since mine aren't pierced and may never be. Would that look too childish or will look official?
    Did clips ons for a while. Never found a pair that was at all comfortable, so rarely wore them for very long. If you want to wear earrings, I strongly recommend just getting them pierced.

Miriam

I change my earings based on my outfit. Clipon earings can be adjusted to be very comfortable. I also have a lot of them along with shoes.