Thread: First for me

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.

First for me

Not all that exciting but I wore mascara out in guy mode today.
    Never done it and had a notion to do it.
    See I told you not all that exciting but wanted to share that LOL.

Nice one! I was thinking of doing the same today! I have clear polish on my nails too!
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Have fun with it Kaz I have never had anyone say much about my toes and fingernails being painted.
    I see quite a few guys doing it.Try a pale color and see what happens I'll bet few will say anything about it.
    I'm finally letting my hair grow out with the urging of an old GG friend of mine who I came out to.She has been prompting me to get my ears pierced too.

About 95% of the time I'm in girl mode with makeup, the works including toe nails painted, almost always red. Back around 1900, when I was in Catholic grammar school, the nuns would tell the class that girl who painted their toe nails were scarlet woman. Well look at me now !
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

always girly and love it Linda St. John's Avatar
    Hi, Traci ...I always wear a clear mascara to accent the lashes and the eyebrows ....it's the totally girly feeling - putting it on!
    Actually, it's become a necessity....and now I always have a mascara , a nude lipstick and some light foundation with me when I go out. I think I need a purse now!!
    twitter : @ lindaesj

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    Hi Traci, and thanks for sharing a first. A first is always something to think about, regardless. It is one more step, and everyone needs to see the individual steps that are possible.

And Ms Arlene. If you were in grade school around 1900 I think we all need to chip in and get you a plaque award or something.....lol

Hugs, Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Several times I have worn both mascara and clear polish but otherwise in total guy mode.

A few times I have even added some eye liner and colorful eyeshadow (usually purple)

OK... I'll do it tomorrow.. mascara and nail polish at work! I'll even take my handbag (purse?) with all the touch up and take off requirements... and Ms Arlene... I remember 1900 too!
    Kaz xx

wishing on a star! Rebecca Star's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz View Post
    I have clear polish on my nails too!
    I use one of those buffing thingos (names escapes me)... It polishes my nails to a brilliant gloss.

I don't think people pay that much attention these days to stuff like this. After all look at the singer Seal, he wears gold nail polish. With metosexual being fairly accepted these days, a bit of eyeliner, mascara, nail polish etc...etc doesn't seem to provoke any shock value, like it used to.
    ~ it's not how the world sees you but how you see yourself that counts ~
    free professional make-up tips and self help videos | free professional hair styling videos and tips

You are right, but in my work world these things are 'interesting'... can work both ways... so I am treading carefully... i.e. the heels come off before classes and meetings! And smudged mascara would be a dead giveaway!
    Kaz xx

wishing on a star! Rebecca Star's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz View Post
    smudged mascara would be a dead giveaway!
    Unlike lipstick which could go either way...lol
    ~ it's not how the world sees you but how you see yourself that counts ~
    free professional make-up tips and self help videos | free professional hair styling videos and tips