Thread: Car accident while en femme

Car accident while en femme

Has anyone been in one while en femme? I just did this evening. I just wanted to go for a walk at a shopping center that was closed early today. I was all dressed up and back into someone's car. I was anxious to leave when I couldnt find a comfortable parking spot after parking and decided to back up and find a different spot. People in the parking lot saw me( about 2 others) and I was normal, didn't move or anything. No damage on the guy's car besides scratches but my bumper was smashed in. I was very scared and nervous to say the least. I'm glad that's over.
    I don't dress to impress, I dress to outdress

Can't say I've ever had an accident while in fem but I have had several police confortations while dressed, mostly good! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Banned Read only
    I hope you left a note :P

Kim L of S. Texas Kimberly Long's Avatar
    Sounds just like a Woman driver

Hasn't happened to me and hope it never does. I don't want to be in any accident, let alone one while dressed.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Yep ,before i went full time as Geneva and still partly in the closet,i rolled my truck on a diserted road and was over 70KM from home and got rescued by the police.

I have had the frightening experience of being in an accident while dressed. I was out for a morning drive and was on a local interstate. The traffic was going about 70 mph and was busy as it was early in the morning. The traffic went over a hill and all of a sudden was at a stand still. I was in the left lane and slammed on the brakes. I came to a stop with just a few feet between my bumper and the van in front of me. Whew that was close. Then as I looked in my rear view mirror I saw a truck closing in on me at great speed. The driver was not looking at the road but rather at something on the seat or floor. He looked up when he was just a few feet from me and swerved to the right to miss me. He was not successful however and plowed into my right rear fender with a horrible loud crunch. The inpact launched my car into the air just missing the van in front of me and into the concrete median. My car spun along the median and almost over it caving in all 4 fenders and of course the trunk. After the car came to a stop several drivers came to my rescue. They opened my door and helped me out after it was determined that I was not injured. No one said a thing about me being dressed and all responded to me as maam or miss. Several gave me cards to be witnesses if I needed them. Someone called 911 and as I looked around I saw that the truck that hit me had left the scene. Luckily I had put in some male clothes and quickly took off my heels and put on my jeans and took out my breast forms and wiped off the lipstick and makeup before the police arrived. I went with the towtruck driver to a body shop close to my home and walked home with my Renee things in a shopping bag. Made it home in time to go to a meeting at work. The car of course was totalled and I didnt have to go to court as the other driver was found about a mile away and was arrested. His insurance company quickly came and settled for all but medical as I wanted to wait a while to see if there were any issuse that came up later. All in all while it was a harrowing experience It wasnt any worse because I was dressed. Only a few anxious moments waiting to see how people would react.

Gee, Renee, I've been in a few wrecks over the years, never while dressed, but you don't make it sound any worse if you are dressed.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Semi Sane innocent angel
    I came out in Aug 2004. Dec 31, 2004 I t bone a lady that ran a red light. The car was in my dads name so I called and told him what happened.
    He insisted on coming to the scene. I had to tell dad I was dressed as woman.
    Business is the the art of extracting money from another mans wallet with out resorting to violence

9 out of 10 Dr say I'm sane. The 10th one never made it to the hearing. Did you know that California has drop bears ?

First a groom then a bride. Never again.

Was in a very minor fender bender in a parking lot while dressed. Was really a non-issue, but it did put a good scare into me at the time.

My wife and i were out late one evening had went out for cocktails and started headind home. I was driving all dressed as usual and we came to a major intersection and had to stop for a red light. I noticed in the rear view mirror a vehicle approaching rather quickly,and guess what he didn't stop didn't even slow down. When he rear ended us the impact was so great it pushed our car into the middle of the intersection, as luck would have it no cars. There was a police officer sitting in the plaza that saw the whole incident and notified dispatch and rescue squad. It was seconds and we had four more cruisers on scene with lights and two ems units. The ems and police asked us how we were and did we want to go to the hospital at which time wife and i responded we seemed fine just shaken up and did not require a trip to hospital. As it turns out the person was double the limit and def driving dui.The police and ems units treated us wirh the same courtesy and respect as they would with anyone else. What an experiance !!!!!!!!!!!

Some 35 years ago, I was out for a drive in a community 30 miles from my home area. I was stopped at a light, waiting for the change. The light changed and I proceded through the interesection. Suddenly I was hit from the right by a dui with no lights on his vehicle. I officers had no problems with my atire or what I was doing out, dressed and such. I got home with one headlight working and a note from the officers as to the reason for one headlight.

I almost had a huge crash in downtown Milwaukee about 12 years ago. I was fully dressed and driving around. I worked 3rd shift that night and was quite tired. I was stopped at a red light and some one went through a red light coming through the other way. I was going to turn left but I momentarily dozed off. The red light cheater made a quick turn in front of me (I didn't see him) when all of a sudden he was hit broadside by a car legally using the green light. Thats when I woke up. I could tell just enough to know he was going to have a head on collision with me but the other car pushed him out of the way just in time. That was way too close for me. I went to a parking lot after that and took a nap.

Banned Read only
    Being involved in a vehicle accident while en femme is one of my biggest fears. Not because of the treatment by police and fire! Because my sister-in-law works at one of the two hospitals I would end up going to if injured. She only works weekends, so I better do my driving during the week.

Wow it is more common than I thought. I'm really happy you are all ok and so am I. You only live once and if it happens it happens. I'm so glad everything is taken care of right now and I can't wait to get a new car.
    I don't dress to impress, I dress to outdress

Quote Originally Posted by niya blake View Post
    I came out in Aug 2004. Dec 31, 2004 I t bone a lady that ran a red light. The car was in my dads name so I called and told him what happened.
    He insisted on coming to the scene. I had to tell dad I was dressed as woman.
    Don't leave us hanging, what is the rest of the story?
    Joni

"Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free" Bob Dylan

Niya... I have to agree, there is a big story here waiting to appear!

Mine is less exciting... yeah I kerbed mine rather heavily after a 70 mile drive close to home. Got parked and the tyre was gone... so it was DIY or call out... I opted for call out and a quick change while they arrived! Thank God for the RAC! UK...
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

Semi Sane innocent angel
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonianne View Post
    Don't leave us hanging, what is the rest of the story?
    Hey I've told this story on this board before. What am I leaving out ? Oh pics. This is what my car looked like afterwards.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Business is the the art of extracting money from another mans wallet with out resorting to violence

9 out of 10 Dr say I'm sane. The 10th one never made it to the hearing. Did you know that California has drop bears ?

First a groom then a bride. Never again.

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    I backed into a car while leaving my therapist appointment last year. We exchanged information and nothing else happened.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Yes, that happened to me a few years ago. I was getting ready to merge onto a freeway and the car on the ramp in front of me stopped suddenly (for no apparent reason.) I was not able to stop in time to avoid a (thankfully low speed) rear end collsion. The collision did minor damage to the front of my car and the back of the other car. The young lady driving the other car was very nice about the whole thing. We got out, exchanged papers, etc. But we decided that the damage was too minor to be worth reporting to our insurance companies. I paid her a modest amount of cash that we figured would probably pay for fixing the damage to her car.
    I have written in another post on another thread about the more exciting/scary time when my car caught fire (from a gas leak in the engine.) That wasn't really an accident per se, but i was en femme at the time and it turned out to be quite an experience!