Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How was your first time....?

Thumbs up How was your first time....?

I would love to know and hear your super hot girls' experience of your first time clothing in public or parties if you have a one.
    What did you feel when boys were looking at you with their horny eyes?
    What did you feel when a guy tried to sit near you (very near) and told you "you look hot"?
    what did you feel when boys were trying to hold your soft body from behind while you were dancing or walking or standing some where in party?
    What did you feel when guys treat you like hot chicks for the first time?
    come one girls, don't be shy!! tell me your experience.
    *french kiss from my juicy lips for the one who shares the first experience.
    You will love my soft,white,femmy and beautiful body
    With love,
    Caroline

Funny enough I have just told a fellow sister about my first time out in the street dressed.
    When I saw this I thought I would share it here too.

I'll paint a little picture.
    I remember waiting for my friend. It was quite late so there weren't many people on the streets. I was meant to be meeting them at their house and they were already on their way home.
    So anyway, I'm standing there in full dress. "These people passing by in their cars wont notice me." I tell myself. Well more like 'she' tells me lols. "They're going too fast to make me out properly and even if they do see me they'll have no time and will just think I'm a normal girl in the street." So I took a leap of faith and started walking! My feet just guided me while my brain said, "Just walk, like you belong there."
    I passed a few people, they must have been late teens at best. They looked but they didn't stare. I think they wondered if I was a girl but I just brushed my hair from my face and kept walking. I met my friend a few minutes down the road and they had to look twice to notice it was me. I couldn't stop smiling, "I did it! And I may have just passed too!" The journey back was the same except the teens had a longer look this time. I didn't care. I felt such a rush of excitement walking down that street. I was quite nervous until I started walking but as soon as I did I just felt at ease.

Hugs x

Nothing super hot about going out enfemme in Utah in the dead of winter!! Pretty boring as hell...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

still havnt tryed it not even for halloween even though i want to sooooooooooo bad

I'm pretty sexually oriented towards women, so don't mind if all my answers don't suit your fancy. I'll answer them numerically, as you posted them:
    1. I felt like a race horse out of the starting gate....it was finally great to express this side of me.
    2. The attention was great. It actually made me feel like a woman, very unique experience....the drinks were on the guys too!
    3. Compliments are great. However, I'm not a fan of roaming hands.
    4. See 3.
    5. See 3.
    6. We transgender folk are diverse bunch. I go out to be me. I participated in a study run by Pamona College. 40-something percent of us are heterosexual, 40-something percent of us are bisexual, around 10 percent of us are gay. Funny thing , that's pretty much what I've observed from my own experience. The study is still ongoing.
    7. No need for sex. The reason I dress this way is this who I am.
    Last edited by NathalieX66; 05-15-2012 at 11:07 PM.

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    I was going to post about my first time out, but I am disqualified, not a super hot chick......
    1. no boys looked
    2. nobody sat near me
    3. never happened
    4. never happened

Well, not shy, and my first experience was driving and stopping to pump gas. Even the gas pump threw up on me.

AND IT WAS THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY EVER.

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

For most CDers, the first time out is nerve wracking and hesitant, and the chance of any of those romantic encounters you fantasize about happening in real life is pretty much slim to none.

- Diane

Quote Originally Posted by mikaylafaye View Post
    Funny enough I have just told a fellow sister about my first time out in the street dressed.
    When I saw this I thought I would share it here too.

I'll paint a little picture.
    I remember waiting for my friend. It was quite late so there weren't many people on the streets. I was meant to be meeting them at their house and they were already on their way home.
    So anyway, I'm standing there in full dress. "These people passing by in their cars wont notice me." I tell myself. Well more like 'she' tells me lols. "They're going too fast to make me out properly and even if they do see me they'll have no time and will just think I'm a normal girl in the street." So I took a leap of faith and started walking! My feet just guided me while my brain said, "Just walk, like you belong there."
    I passed a few people, they must have been late teens at best. They looked but they didn't stare. I think they wondered if I was a girl but I just brushed my hair from my face and kept walking. I met my friend a few minutes down the road and they had to look twice to notice it was me. I couldn't stop smiling, "I did it! And I may have just passed too!" The journey back was the same except the teens had a longer look this time. I didn't care. I felt such a rush of excitement walking down that street. I was quite nervous until I started walking but as soon as I did I just felt at ease.

Hugs x
    Thanks for sharing hun
    So, as I promised, since you are the first one who said her experience, then
    *kisses your lips softly... "Muaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah"

Quote Originally Posted by NathalieX66 View Post
    I'm pretty sexually oriented towards women, so don't mind if all my answers don't suit your fancy. I'll answer them numerically, as you posted them:
    1. I felt like a race horse out of the starting gate....it was finally great to express this side of me.
    2. The attention was great. It actually made me feel like a woman, very unique experience....the drinks were on the guys too!
    3. Compliments are great. However, I'm not a fan of roaming hands.
    4. See 3.
    5. See 3.
    6. We transgender folk are diverse bunch. I go out to be me. I participated in a study run by Pamona College. 40-something percent of us are heterosexual, 40-something percent of us are bisexual, around 10 percent of us are gay. Funny thing , that's pretty much what I've observed from my own experience. The study is still ongoing.
    7. No need for sex. The reason I dress this way is this who I am.
    Thanks for sharing hun
    I saw your pics at flickr, You look great
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 05-16-2012 at 06:46 AM. Reason: merged - please use the multi quote button
    With love,
    Caroline

It was Halloween in 1980, nothing shocking, but very liberating. The feeling was totally beyond compare.

Thanks Caroline. Hugs and kisses for you ;-)

I remember a little story about the time I went to a club too.

My girlfriend wasn't happy when a drunk guy tried dancing with her. After about three or four attempts he gave up and decided to try dancing with our friend. She wasn't interested so he gave it a few attempts and then decided to give up. Who was the next girl he tried it on with? ;-) my girlfriend and friend couldn't stop laughing. I just carried on dancing away, showing no interest in dancing with him. He finally took the hint and left us alone.

Quote Originally Posted by erickka View Post
    It was Halloween in 1980, nothing shocking, but very liberating. The feeling was totally beyond compare.
    oh... honey, I can understand what great feeling can be Clothing at Halloween

Quote Originally Posted by mikaylafaye View Post
    Thanks Caroline. Hugs and kisses for you ;-)

I remember a little story about the time I went to a club too.

My girlfriend wasn't happy when a drunk guy tried dancing with her. After about three or four attempts he gave up and decided to try dancing with our friend. She wasn't interested so he gave it a few attempts and then decided to give up. Who was the next girl he tried it on with? ;-) my girlfriend and friend couldn't stop laughing. I just carried on dancing away, showing no interest in dancing with him. He finally took the hint and left us alone.
    LOL!!!!
    Is he still interested in you?
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 05-16-2012 at 06:45 AM. Reason: merged - please use the multi quote button
    With love,
    Caroline

I don't know. Only saw him that night. Anyway I put it down to the drink lols.

Yay I can pass with drunk guys!! :-P

There was nothing hot about my first time out, I got stalked through a dept store by a couple of 14 year old girls, until I could make the door and escape. But better than Karren, it was summer and warm.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Quote Originally Posted by Tina B. View Post
    There was nothing hot about my first time out, I got stalked through a dept store by a couple of 14 year old girls, until I could make the door and escape. But better than Karren, it was summer and warm.
    Tina B.
    Thank you for sharing you r experience with us, madame Tina
    *kisses
    With love,
    Caroline

I can't remember my first time out... I did it all gradually, little be little. My first time big time was waking up dressed from the night before and having to get out to my car to renew my parking ticket... very rushed. I redid my make-up (eyeliner and lips mainly) and just did it... in the lift, through the hotel lobby out and then the reverse journey. It was exhiliarating, but also scared the crap out of me - I got eyeballed by a guy of West Indian extraction and to this day I don't know if he was checking me out or if he had clocked a tranny!

Since then, the same... are they clocking me or are they doing what guys do? Hell, how do we know?
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

Quote Originally Posted by Kaz View Post
    I can't remember my first time out... I did it all gradually, little be little. My first time big time was waking up dressed from the night before and having to get out to my car to renew my parking ticket... very rushed. I redid my make-up (eyeliner and lips mainly) and just did it... in the lift, through the hotel lobby out and then the reverse journey. It was exhiliarating, but also scared the crap out of me - I got eyeballed by a guy of West Indian extraction and to this day I don't know if he was checking me out or if he had clocked a tranny!

Since then, the same... are they clocking me or are they doing what guys do? Hell, how do we know?
    LOL, hun..., I'm sure that they was staring at you causer they could found the girl of their fantasies.. no doubt <3
    *kisses
    With love,
    Caroline

Silver Member
    When I first started going out, all I got was a few dirty looks and a few giggles, otherwise was ignored. No men showing interest (sadly no GGs either.)

The odds of someone passing 100% and passing 100% and looking attractive to males their very first time is very very slim, Caroline Cossy (Tula) might have been able to do that when she first started, but for the vast majority, unlikely.

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Nothing super hot about going out enfemme in Utah in the dead of winter!! Pretty boring as hell...
    So we do have something in common! I like the layering combinations when you don't overheat.

Caroline, I suspect you will fine extremely few that could answer your questions with a positive answer for their first time out. Heck, for me I couldn't the 100th time out.

Quote Originally Posted by Sue View Post
    So we do have something in common! I like the layering combinations when you don't overheat.

Caroline, I suspect you will fine extremely few that could answer your questions with a positive answer for their first time out. Heck, for me I couldn't the 100th time out.
    Sue, honey... it's alright
    The only fact that matters is having a good feeling about future...
    With love,
    Caroline

My first time was kind of by accident. Went to a Halloween Party in my late teens from an ex GF's family(they hated me),LONG before i ever even thought about dressing up. so anyway. I used to have my long Rock 'n Roll hair back then and her family always teased me for it. saying i looked like a "girl" with that hair. so i thought, if you think i look like a girl then I'll be a girl! So got some of my ex's friends to get me some clothes(nice boots,mini skirt,etc.) and they did my hair and away i went.very passable.
    the funny part is i had to use the urinal,so i did,and an older man dressed as a baby, walks in and sees me and says "sorry miss" and started to walk out before realizing he WAS in the right room. I said "no prb",washed my hands and left. i cane still see his expression clearly up to now. what a lot of fun!!!
    I'll post the pic when i'm able too

Quote Originally Posted by Erin McShea View Post
    My first time was kind of by accident. Went to a Halloween Party in my late teens from an ex GF's family(they hated me),LONG before i ever even thought about dressing up. so anyway. I used to have my long Rock 'n Roll hair back then and her family always teased me for it. saying i looked like a "girl" with that hair. so i thought, if you think i look like a girl then I'll be a girl! So got some of my ex's friends to get me some clothes(nice boots,mini skirt,etc.) and they did my hair and away i went.very passable.
    the funny part is i had to use the urinal,so i did,and an older man dressed as a baby, walks in and sees me and says "sorry miss" and started to walk out before realizing he WAS in the right room. I said "no prb",washed my hands and left. i cane still see his expression clearly up to now. what a lot of fun!!!
    I'll post the pic when i'm able too
    LOL you did the nice job honey
    I can't wait to see those pics
    *kisses
    With love,
    Caroline

2010 Halloween. Went to a massive street party here in South Florida with a TS friend of mine and her gay friends. The area is primary gay area and Halloween is sacrilege there. I hated every minute of it. Felt out of place, totally uncomfortable and was the final test to affirm that CD'ing was nothing more then something for me to run to when I wasn't happy with myself. Having two waist clinchers on with my kidneys feeling like they were going to shut down and walking around in 4 inch heels for 3 hours didn't help either. God bless GG's, I will never ever complain again how long it takes you all to get ready or what you have to deal with to look glamorous. I did look hot though LOL.

Gold Member
    Well, my first time out I felt very clumsy and self conscious....but didn't care and just enjoyed the moment. My second time I spent a whole weekend doing things and going out a couple of times and was on cloud nine. Don't know if anyone really noticed or paid attention, and didn't really care. Just had a great time, tho both events, I should say, was at the Be-All conference in Chicago, so I wasn't alone either time, which was a good thing cause I would NEVER have gone out by myself!

My first time was a Halloween party. I only knew the hostess and her GF. My avatar is a shot from the party, the end of it. My daughter did my hair, the hostess put a full set of acrylics in four days earlier(I always took a week off at Halloween so I can dress for the entire week). How does one get really used to having nails that long, it took me forever to get my high waist control top fishnets on. My makeup was done by a GG who worked for Merle Norman.
    That's the night I found out how many drinks it took for guys to become gropey. What a shocker at the end of the night and I won best costume....I was accused of having all of the clothes but I actually borrowed everything but the underpinnings from a GF and my kid.
    Ah the mid 2000's.
    Peace,
    Khelli
    Jus' tryin' to send and understanding your way.

Quote Originally Posted by Soriya View Post
    2010 Halloween. Went to a massive street party here in South Florida with a TS friend of mine and her gay friends. The area is primary gay area and Halloween is sacrilege there. I hated every minute of it. Felt out of place, totally uncomfortable and was the final test to affirm that CD'ing was nothing more then something for me to run to when I wasn't happy with myself. Having two waist clinchers on with my kidneys feeling like they were going to shut down and walking around in 4 inch heels for 3 hours didn't help either. God bless GG's, I will never ever complain again how long it takes you all to get ready or what you have to deal with to look glamorous. I did look hot though LOL.
    but I found CDing much enjoyable than.. lol
    In my opinion CDs who know how to cloth are the exact thing that men are looking for
    Any how, thanks for the comment hun
    *kisses
    With love,
    Caroline