Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: breasts

breasts

hello ladies got a question for you how many of you ladies that dress have thought about getting breast implants or did and what did your wife or so think about it please help and what size di you get
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Would love to have them but on a 140 pound 6 foot frame would look like the Grand Tetons in the middle of Death Valley. Besides, no room in the closet for implants. They are a bit permanent.

Of course I've thought about it...for decades...LOL.
    When I finally came out to my wife one of the things we agreed on was no hormones and no implants....but a girl can still dream can't she??
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Think about it all the time! Talked with a surgeon about it and it would cost between 5k to 7k, that slows me down. I wanted about 300cc's to give me c cup. I have no idea what an SO would think some might like it others well its going to be a real individual thing.

I have been working on mine for about two years now. Exercise, breast pump, and some herbs. Very little results but
    enough to notice and the wife doesn't seem to bother about it to much. Our relationship remains as great as ever after
    48 years together. Just hope I can finally reach a "B" cup some day.

Better question is who hasn't thought about it? And why the hell haven't you? Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Well, I can certainly understand why many people get them, but I wouldn't, even though I would love to have a great pair of breasts. As a long time admirer of the female bosom, I find that most implanted breasts tend to look just like that-- a chest with two plastic bags in it. I love the appearance of natural breasts and would love to have some of my own, but that's a different story. I think I'd spend the big bucks on a pair of Real Breast forms before getting implants. They look about as realistic and you can take them off if you want.

~ Lyric ~

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Have I had the "real breasts" fantasy? Of course! Long ago, tho. Now, I realize how silly and impractical having only one size of breasts is! What if I want to imitate Dolly Parton? Or, Charlize? Or, that slim model in the magazine add?

Heck, I've got more than 5 sizes of breast forms! And, I use them all. Real breasts? Only one size? Wouldn't work for me!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Have I had the "real breasts" fantasy? Of course! Long ago, tho. Now, I realize how silly and impractical having only one size of breasts is! What if I want to imitate Dolly Parton? Or, Charlize? Or, that slim model in the magazine add?

Heck, I've got more than 5 sizes of breast forms! And, I use them all. Real breasts? Only one size? Wouldn't work for me!
    I can so totally relate to this!

Although I only have 2 sizes of forms, the collection is likely to grow.

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    Thought yes. But I agree, I have the DD for heavy duty work, and have the B for a more petite outfit.

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

In a heart beat. I would love too have 38d's

I wanted them, my wife wanted me to have them, so I grew 32B's back in the day (this on a 30" 6' 135# frame) so they were both perky and prominent. If it is indeed your "fantasy" then get some forms and glue them on...and don't buy the remover. If you can live with them, then get some "installed" and enjoy them

Jenn

I'd rather hope mine grow more on their own if anything, but not too big due to potential back issues, ect...
    Besides, I'd rather save up for electrolysis - facial hair can just burn in hell.

Keeping in mind you'd have to be comfortable with them 24/7, if you're just a crossdresser that may be a problem.

Silver Member
    Maybe you could get some that pump up. So when you want a male chest it is deflated and then add 60 lbs of air for Dolly Parton size. Wouldn't that make life easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Better question is who hasn't thought about it? And why the hell haven't you? Lol.
    Not only did I think but I acted. 6 months of HRT until my spouse put a stop to it. 6 months of HRT only gave me a fat as% but nothing else. Real breast are only in my dreams.

Dreaming is fine, but I don't want to burn bridges and not have an easy way back. Implants can be removed, but not without going under the knife.

Crossdressing is enough for me if I want to keep the family intact. I've purged several silicone enhancers, but haven't splurged on any this go around. Forms would be a better solution for those of us maintaining a CD status. I've never had forms, but agree that a small collection of different sizes could allow for different presentations. But that means buying more bras. LOL

i would have perky "c's" is a heartbeat, my issue is the chest hair, don't think a nice pair would look so good covered with hair. my lady friend would like me to have them too, she likes my look but would like to have breasts to play with in bed. as far as size, i want to stay with one size, my look is good with a c cup.

i believe plastic surgery is wrong accept to fix some kinda mutation cleft or accident i fell that their are alternatives and taking a unnecessary risk on your life isn't worth it but i do believe that if this is something that could make your life better or as a result of some kinda cancer breast operations are an exception i dont believe i would ever have one but i do think this is something people do and in some cases it makes them happier so it can go both ways good and bad.

Gold Member
    Surgery is forever; I rather stay with forms. That way I can be a C cup on Wed. and a DD on Sunday.
    What girl in the world could wish for such choices.
    Rader

I would like to get a full c set of implants but with my size and build i think a d is a better choice for me.

I'm absolutely planning on and saving for a pair of, I hope, 38D's. Maybe this fall, maybe in a year or so.

- Diane

I've thought about it briefly before, but I am still a guy, and I do like that fact... Most of the time

I personally wouldn't want to do anything to my body that would permanently modify it like having breast implants would.

Although I have considered electrolysis on my facial hair, but I don't like that in guy mode either...

Paula
    Finally decided on a name! Lindsey

"Let us step into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure."
    J.K. Rowling

I also would like to get mine before mardi gras.

Big NO!

Men's chests don't have the development of natural breast tissue to make implants a practical option that solves issues of not having breasts.

Personally I prefer natural breasts on GG's but more than that, a woman that has breast implants really turns my head away.

I wouldn't want to look like I had water balloons sticking out of my chest.

Sorry to be blunt but someone had to offer a dissenting opinion.

Cheers

I understand transsexuals wanting, needing, and getting breasts.

But I've always been puzzled with CDers who say they do. I'm assuming that most CDers who say this are not living full time, and so how does one explain away breasts on a male body?

Or, is it just fun to wish for breasts without actually planning on getting them?
    Reine