Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: breasts

I'd love to get implants. 34D

Most advice is hormones for a while to build up some natural 'padding' so there is something to fit the implants into and look reasonably natural.

Some people have a fair amount some natural fat which might be enough though.

Given my skinny frame I'll have to go the HRT route first.

I've thought about implants over the years. I wish I could get them but it is only a fantasy. My life at home and my work would totally make this dream impossible. I'd love a pair of DD's. A girl can dream, can't she?
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by LisaMallon View Post
    Given my skinny frame I'll have to go the HRT route first.
    Ya, that's what I would do.

Having my own breasts is a daily thought and dream! The only thing that stops me is $$$'s. My SO would want to make sure that I was sure, but would be supportive if I were to pursue it. As for size, I would go for something "frame appropriate" - probably between a very ample B and a full C.
    Andrea
    One body, two spirits

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile....00001834525065
    Feel free to send me a FaceBook friend request.

Everything is not what it seems
    When you can get all you wanted in your wildest dreams
    You might run into trouble if you go to extremes
    Because everything is not what it seems

Breast forms sizes may give you your best option to determine which cup size implant you would feel the most confortable with, since the implant surgery is expensive you want to be sure the cup size is what you will want to live with. Sounds exciting if you can go through with them.

It takes months for implants to heal and they don't feel like the real thing. 450cc will give you about a 38D. 500cc will give you about 38DD.
    Kristy
    This is my Facebook page

Dee Dee
    Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    I understand transsexuals wanting, needing, and getting breasts.

But I've always been puzzled with CDers who say they do. I'm assuming that most CDers who say this are not living full time, and so how does one explain away breasts on a male body?

Or, is it just fun to wish for breasts without actually planning on getting them?
    I agree Reine. When a CD starts talking implants and non reversible treatments (IE: HRT, etc) it is time to make an appointment with a medical and psychological professional to begin exploring SRT,because you are moving from the realm of a CD to a MTF TS. Otherwise, it's like the dog that chases the car, if he catches it, he can't drive it. Just my two cents worth.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Living in both genders is a real problem when it comes to breasts. I'd love Tina to have identifiably real breasts, but my male self would not be pleased. It's just one of the compromises we're stuck with if we are going to spend a lot of time in both genders. If I were going to spend most of my time as Tina, that would be a different story!

If you're looking to blend in why would you want gigantor-mega boobs?
    I think a reasonable size would work better for passing, and for your back right?

Personally, I'd like my existing boobs to be a bit bigger but not to the point where I can use them as a coaster...

i am a male with DDD breast from gyno and estrogen i love them and have never had a problem with them i wear a bra 24/7 everywhere and there is no way to hide them so i dress normal male and dont care who looks i do get a lot of smiles from women and the professional bra fitters are more than friendly when they bring me bras to try on and help me get a good fit if you want breast them by all means get them you will love them and be surprised how many people never pay you the slightest bit of attention i have had large breast for many years .

I recently "played with the idea" just to see..lol I had saline injections[3 in each boob] just to see what boobs without my forms would be like. It was great fun to have my own boobs filling out my bra covered by a red leotard. Went right out to eat afterwards to "test the waters". This isn't for everyone,but it was fun while they lasted! [36 hrs] And I would have implants if I were able to,but they would be impossible to hide! lol

I have often thought about breast implants. When I wear my forms, I love not only the way they feel, but the way I feel. What I don't like is the total artificiality of them, ie the way they look without a top on due to the lack of cleavage. Plus I would to be able to run my hands over my breasts nd watch how the move and hang when I lean forward.

So after all of that, I think I would ideally get somewhere in the neighborgood of 500cc implant for a net set of 38 D/DDs. But realistically speaking I would probably most likely get some to give me a great set of Bs to start.

Banned Read only
    I honestly haven't. I don't dress full time, so the thought never really crossed my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    I understand transsexuals wanting, needing, and getting breasts.

But I've always been puzzled with CDers who say they do. I'm assuming that most CDers who say this are not living full time, and so how does one explain away breasts on a male body?

Or, is it just fun to wish for breasts without actually planning on getting them?
    We can't explain them away. But as the song says... "A Dream is a wish your heart makes".
    I think most of us would love to have our own breasts, but realize the reality that without going full time it's an impractical solution.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    I've thought about it but only in the abstract, knowing it was a fantasy. The truth is, I'm a crossdresser and need my male time as much as I need the female time, so attachable forms work to meet those needs. Implants would compromise that balance, so it's best left as a fun fantasy and nothing more.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar
    I have thought about it often, even asked the wife to buy me the surgery for a Xmas present. I have pretty nice boobs already but would love to at the very least get a breast lift to pull everything in and up. I use tape now and have 38C breast's with great cleavage but would like a little more and not to have to use the tape.
    I want to be this girl!

Quote Originally Posted by rogina garter View Post
    I recently "played with the idea" just to see..lol I had saline injections[3 in each boob] just to see what boobs without my forms would be like. It was great fun to have my own boobs filling out my bra covered by a red leotard. Went right out to eat afterwards to "test the waters". This isn't for everyone,but it was fun while they lasted! [36 hrs] And I would have implants if I were able to,but they would be impossible to hide! lol
    This is the first instance I have seen about saline injections in breast augmentation.
    When I was younger and more stupid a couple of medical student friends got me to do the same thing.
    I was a 98lb weakling and well suited for the experiment. I made an attractive female. They wrote a paper on the affects for their course and I think it was a fore runner to the injectable silicon experiments that were carried out in later years.
    They gave me a good 32b boob but stretching the skin made them sting a little. The stinging and itching subsided and the lasted for about 5 days.
    I was a little concerned as I was on holidays and needed to be a man again.
    I stayed 32a for about 4 weeks. At least I was able to cover up then.
    My girlfriend thought it was great. Mind you I did not think think the experience was unpleasant.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Rogina and Beverly, I am so jealous of you both and your incredible experiments.

wishing on a star! Rebecca Star's Avatar
    The saline injections would be a temp way of experiencing having boobs I guess. Watched a vid on youtube where a TS has each of her breasts hooked up to an intravenous saline drip. Went from a C to a D+ They looked pretty good. But she had breasts to start with.

Either way, the thought of having a wacking big needles stuck in me...hmmm think I'll pass and make do with what I have...now where is that training bra...
    ~ it's not how the world sees you but how you see yourself that counts ~
    free professional make-up tips and self help videos | free professional hair styling videos and tips

Here's a thought, maybe we could all go in together and get a group discount!!! Lets see that will be 25 C's and 19 D's 5 DD's and 1 FF!
    Last edited by Annie M; 05-17-2012 at 04:26 PM.

Reine i have had a nice set of bs on my chest most of my life never had to explain anything well not totaly i told my sister that i cd and got dressed for her she ask where did the breast come from i said they have always been there you just never looked i would like to have cs and i am working on that
    hugs
    Ronda

I have considered them but I think the only way I would get them is if they were adjustable. One size isn't right to echo docrobbysherry and I have to maintain a male appearance as well so they would definitely have to be "adjustable" . . . from empty to quite full. And as a crossdresser not a good fit due to them usually being permanent.

M
    Last edited by midnightMelissa; 05-17-2012 at 06:26 PM.

totally agree. to permanent

Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca Star View Post
    The saline injections would be a temp way of experiencing having boobs I guess. Watched a vid on youtube where a TS has each of her breasts hooked up to an intravenous saline drip. Went from a C to a D+ They looked pretty good. But she had breasts to start with.

Either way, the thought of having a wacking big needles stuck in me...hmmm think I'll pass and make do with what I have...now where is that training bra...
    Rebecca can you send me a link to that video if you can find it again? I'd be interested in watching it and learning from it.