Thread: Confused. What am I?

Confused. What am I?

I love womens fashion. The clothes, the shoes, the glamour. I constantly look at as many womens magazines as I can to see the latest styles and trends and I used to enjoy wearing womens clothes and shoes but lately I havnt got much enjoyment from dressing up so gave my good clothes to charity and ditched the rest and gave my shoes away except my best two pairs. I do fantasize about dressing up in sexy outfits in my dreams but at the moment im not cding. I get the occasional urge to dress but not enough to go out and buy any gear. Am I still a Crossdresser even though I only crossdress in my head? Im not unhappy just unsure what I am and what to do

Does it really matter what label you assign to yourself? Take a tincture of time and you will see where you want to go with this. Sounds like you went through your first purge. However, given the histories of those here, you will be out shopping soon. In the interim, just think about it and don't worry about the label. The journey is fun, also.

Silver Member
    IMO, no matter what title or classification you put on yourself, if you are wearing the opposite genders attire, whether dressing in reality or fantasy, you are a CDer. It is part of what makes you - you, and will not go away! Enjoy your feminine side to what ever level you are comfortable.

Thanks girls. Guess I just needed a bit of reassurance that its ok to be a cd and not to dress up. There is such a range of cding from those who just wear panties to those who dress full time and I guess im in there somewhere.

You are yourself Andi, plain and simple.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

You did wear womens clothes, you have fantasies about wearing womens clothes, but you don't wear womens clothes. Maybe your just a frustrated fashion designer.
    Naw, you kept the shoes, your a crossdresser! What does a title mean anyway, are you happy that way, that's all that counts.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Your condition sounds great, cheaper! I have to curb spending or I'll have way too many shoes and skirts, not to mention the VISA bill.

You are you!

Labels are just something invented by society to categorize and group pockets of society into neat little manageable boxes!
    Andrea
    One body, two spirits

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile....00001834525065
    Feel free to send me a FaceBook friend request.

Everything is not what it seems
    When you can get all you wanted in your wildest dreams
    You might run into trouble if you go to extremes
    Because everything is not what it seems

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    So, if I have dreams of flying, does that make me a bird? Or, pilot? YES! If I THINK I'm ONE! Of course, U may not think so. But, that may not matter to me!
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 05-16-2012 at 11:36 AM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by AndreaCD1963 View Post
    You are you!

Labels are just something invented by society to categorize and group pockets of society into neat little manageable boxes!
    I thought they came from my old Dymo Label maker...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Think of what we do, we dress in clothing other than the clothing designed for us. So that when you are not dressed en femme you're still a crossdresser. When you are in the shower you are still a crossdresser. Not just when you have on the clothes. When I was younger I crossdressed and in between some time I did it. Now at the age of almost I am still a crossdresser.

Tess
    [COLOR="blue"]Contessa Marie D

I'm TG. A fem-male so I look male sometimes.

Dressing is necessary, the type of clothes you wear not so much.

This above all to thy own self be true!

Quote Originally Posted by AndreaCD1963 View Post
    You are you!

I will add one more to the above.. You are Lucky. For those whose dressing is sometimes overwhelming. Be glad that you can dress or not dress as you want. The only thing I hated to hear was the PURGE. Purges never solved anything, just cost money.

Normal was the first thing that came to mind when I read the question. I have days myself where I think I should toss everything but in the end it comes back, and usually comes back harder than when it left. Be yourself, be happy and stop worrying about society's labels. In the end all that matters is the fact that you live a full life your way.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Time will tell where you want to go with this. I spent most of my life dressing, not dressing purging. But for me I always came back to feeling the need to dress en femme. And now that I'm older and have more time to dress its still confusing. I'm going to a gender therapist but it's a long journey and I don't n know where it will end. I will figure it out in time and so will you. Just remember that there is nothing wrong with you, we are just a little different we a special.
    "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom" Anais Nin.

Live, Laugh, and Love Yourself!