Thread: So excited!

So excited!

OK here it is, start of the coolest day ever! I hardly get any decent amount of time to dress, maybe two hours was the best ever but now it's on! My mom's on a trip for two days and my dad works long hours so - today starts right now as I've put on my most favoritest outfit ever and can't wait to stay in it as long as possible and just chill! If only it were cool enough to go out, I would. And I don't mean temperature, just that neighbors have watchful eyes. But I'm totally fine with staying put and maybe watching a movie and just enjoy myself.

That said, anybody have any ideas of stuff to do or things they like to do when they're dressed at home? I'm always looking for new things to do

Go change the oil in the car but do not get the breast forms hung on the chassis!

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    believe it or not, do some of the housework things you Mom usually does.

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Gold Member
    Enjoy the moment. You get Way to few of them, I know I do.
    Rader

wishing on a star! Rebecca Star's Avatar
    Hi Tera, you go girl!

I can tell your sooooo excited, which, makes me smile for you.
    Although I have a supportive SO, that doesn't stop me doing girly stuff like having a movie on and painting the nails, when I have the place to myself.

Sometimes I have my own fashion parade...lol
    ~ it's not how the world sees you but how you see yourself that counts ~
    free professional make-up tips and self help videos | free professional hair styling videos and tips

i love to clean relax and watch movies or just sit back with a bowl of ice cream

Slip into my Maids uniform and do some housework...

As others have said, do the normal household things, just do them as your fem self.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Depending on your quanity of girl clothes there's always.

FASHION SHOW TIME
    a lot of outfit changes and admiring yourself in the mirror

Lynda

Quote Originally Posted by Tera View Post
    OK here it is, start of the coolest day ever! I hardly get any decent amount of time to dress, maybe two hours was the best ever but now it's on! My mom's on a trip for two days and my dad works long hours so - today starts right now as I've put on my most favoritest outfit ever and can't wait to stay in it as long as possible and just chill! If only it were cool enough to go out, I would. And I don't mean temperature, just that neighbors have watchful eyes. But I'm totally fine with staying put and maybe watching a movie and just enjoy myself.

That said, anybody have any ideas of stuff to do or things they like to do when they're dressed at home? I'm always looking for new things to do
    Hi Tera, as others have attested to, you are so excited which is great to see, I smiled when read your happiness! Doing household stuff is always good and I love what Rebecca Starr has put about having a fashion show! That's a great idea.

My personal suggestion, to add to all the other great ones, is decide on your outfit and hang it up in the bathroom out of reach but in plain view. Run a nice deep luxurious bubble bath relax and soak. Once out of the bath dress, after that pamper yourself and take it from there Just an idea for you, have fun.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Aspiring Member
    I say a nice bubble bath or a milk bath and get really relaxed. Shave legs if needed,get dressed and do your nails! I done mine for the first time today, bright red looks so good. Amanda

Just have fun and enjoy it! And when that's over do it again! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Junior Member xxprincess_tiffyxx's Avatar
    That's awesome. Hope you enjoyed it. Paint your nails, give yourself a facial. Invite over a friends if anyone knows about your dressing. Maybe find a girl on here and have some girl talk on the phone. Some things I always enjoy.