Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Feel so good today - does your CDing relieve stress?

wishing on a star! Rebecca Star's Avatar

Feel so good today - does your CDing relieve stress?

Hi everyone,

I really should have been in bed hours ago but, this morning I just felt like trying on my new clothes and hanging around in girly mode, so that's what I've been doing. It's been a really fun day and I find when I do this my stress levels really decrease.

Do you sometime use CDing as an outlet for stress?
    ~ it's not how the world sees you but how you see yourself that counts ~
    free professional make-up tips and self help videos | free professional hair styling videos and tips

I find that it's a terrific way for me to unwind after a stressful day.

It does sometimes, though the stress comes back when I don't have the chance to go out dressed. Or just dress whenever I feel. (-_-v)
    Finally got to making a facebook
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003854850084

And now on instagram (got sucked into the hype). I go by frenchtoastowls. Yea you read that right!

If you're gonna add me just give me a heads up on who you are
    please

A nice bubble bath, thorough shave, then put on some comfy casual clothes and light perfume, always soothe this savage beast.

There is no better stress reliever that I know of! Stay dressed and live longer! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

These days staying dressed 24/7 since surgery has been a god send and I haven't been more relaxed in I can't remember when. I'm thinking about staying dressed from now on, only change for the occassional repair job that the customer dosen't know so as to keep work comeing in.

Gold Member
    I've been discovering that dressing after I come home from work is a great way for me to unwind and relax. I've been doing this everyday for the past year!

Chelsea Von Chastity gender_blender's Avatar
    I frequently change into Bridal lingerie, heels, veil and designer bridal gown after getting out of work and relax in my computer room at home.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Being the age I am and also being retired I rarely ever have any stress!! However, being dressed enfemme always makes me feel very good! I usually dress enfemme at least part of every day!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

yes, its the best way of beating stress

I used to use dressing as bolth a sexual outlet and a stress relief. Now I do it because I want to. It's more of a this is who I am, this is what I want to do thing.

Yes, I belive it does help to a large degree, at least in my case!!!

Dressing enfemme is a way of being complete and being conplete reduces the stress level, so enjoy your wholeness when ever you can.

It used to Hon but now, for myself at least, it's more of a "The clothes fit the person." type thing.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

East of Seattle somewhere between the pass and Idaho
    Being semi-retired I usually don't have to be anywhere at a specific time so my cd'ing has morphed from being a stress reliever to being a life choice.

absolutely every time I dress it does wonders for me

Totally relaxes me! Like a different person...lol

California Dreamin Michaelasfun's Avatar
    Absolutely. Like erickka says, nothing beats a bubble bath and some me-time grooming and donning something more comfortable, it's a great refuge.
    Michaela

If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice. - Rush

For me its almost as good as getting a massage. I can feel the stress of the day or week melt away. Its like I have slept for a week straight.

I used to use it for that, but then coming out to my wife completely 7 or so years ago relieved all that stress. The stress the rest of the world imposes is minimal now, so now I would say definitely no. I dress because it's who and what I am. It helps me feel complete.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

when I get home or start getting alittle cranky dressing always calms me down,, even my wife tells me get dressed and go out for awhile,, I've found I even sleep much better after dressing and being out,,,specially cuz I almost always sleep in a nitegown,,,,
    [SIZE=5][SIZE=3]XOX Dana XOX[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    It works for me. And I found that if I went too long without being able to dress, I'd start getting cranky. As with others who have come out to the wife, it's less likely that I get to that point any more.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Banned Read only
    Anytime a person can indulgence their fantasy, work on hobbies, go fishing, or doll herself up in feminine clothing there is relief of stress. Being retired I can pretty much satisfy my inner being's desire to appear en femme. I am firmly convinced it is possible to have a dual personality with both sexes trying to have time to express themselves. Due to the nature of society when you have male genitals, it is pretty self evident society molds a male to act a certain way. The same with females. How would you feel if you could not express yourself? I'd feel like crap. When Stephanie comes out to play, stress is totally eliminated. The boundaries established for Stephanie are totally different than her twin brother.

I will totally agree that cross dressing may be stressful, only because the inner woman cannot express herself. She is crying to come out. Although I am in a DADT relationship my wife knows. Since she is not a fan of my cross dressing, it would be stressful to push my cross dressing in her face. That would be stressful for her and Stephanie. So I do not do it. When I have adequate time for Stephanie to come out, she does those chores society has deemed appropriate for her; baking, cooking, housework, etc. As long as Stephanie may wear a pretty dress, lacy slip, appropriate undergarments and heels, she is satisfied.

As a sidebar, I'd say Stephanie has helped her twin brother cope with his PTSD. Although her twin brother engaged in some cross dressing prior to military service, Stephanie stayed home. Now she pushes those thoughts out of their mutually inhabited mass of protoplasm and gives him some R&R. Cross dressing may actually be a way to relieve combat stress.

Gold Member
    I have noticed that my blood pressure goes down when I get even partly dressed.
    Yes I agree, dressing does relax you. How, I do not care, I just love the feeling.
    Rader

Sometimes it does and other times I feel exhilerated. The later when I get dressed up and go out. Billie Jean