Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: bra mistake

bra mistake

hello ladies how manny of you had your wife or gf grab your bra by mistake thinking it was hers as she was running late or in a rush and what did she say after she found out she was wearing your bra
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Aspiring Member
    Oh, I had the reverse and that is how I found how great the ladies life was..Oh? it was no mistake, it was a Victoria's Secret! Oh it was filled out with wool athletic socks for a year, uuuntil the girl found forms. She was slow.
    Last edited by diannecourtney; 05-17-2012 at 07:35 AM. Reason: Had to tell the rest of the story./

Since my wife does not approve of me dressing as Katie I normally don't leave things lying around. Every now and then she will find something in the wash that is not hers. She usually just puts it on my side of the bed for me to put up and and says nothing.

Once I came up missing a bra. About a week later she was in the bathroom getting ready for work wearing it. I politely stated that it was mine. She replied "not anymore you leave things like this lying around and they become mine". I just let it go. It wasn't worth an argument. Later she asked me where I got it. Apparently she really liked it!

katie that cool that what happen to me i buy most of my bras from victoria sercret so i left a pink one on the bed she thought it was hers but when she got to work she relised it was mind she told me i have good taste in bras she calls me her girl all the time
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha Thomson View Post
    katie that cool that what happen to me i buy most of my bras from victoria sercret so i left a pink one on the bed she thought it was hers but when she got to work she relised it was mind she told me i have good taste in bras she calls me her girl all the time
    I wish my wife was that accepting. For her it's more she tolerates my dressing. Except when it plays to her advantage. Like in this case.

Quote Originally Posted by katie_barns View Post

Once I came up missing a bra. About a week later she was in the bathroom getting ready for work wearing it. I politely stated that it was mine. She replied "not anymore you leave things like this lying around and they become mine". I just let it go. It wasn't worth an argument. Later she asked me where I got it. Apparently she really liked it!
    LOL --- that should be another argument in our favor!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Since my wife does not approve of me dressing as Katie I normally don't leave things lying around. Every now and then she will find something in the wash that is not hers. She usually just puts it on my side of the bed for me to put up and and says nothing.

That is great! I'm sure the look on your face when she said that was priceless!

Joanna
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Be who you are...not who you think I want you to be

We share some since we're close in size, but we keep them in our own dressers so they aren't mixed like that.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Since so doesn't approve no, also she would know right away as we are different in size.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    No bra problems. But, I HAVE had undie issues! My teen daughter and I both have a number of pink ones! When doing the laundry, I mixed them up ONCE!

She returned them to me with a funny look on her face. "These aren't mine!" I just said, "Ok", and took them. She probably assumed a date left them over! Or, I hope so anyway!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

My 13 year old daughter got a pair of mine by mistake (but she knows I dress all the time anyway), she folded them any way and gave them back to me. She is great, now when I take her to get new bras and panties, I get some for me lol.

No way she could fit those puppies into my 36C's!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

damn karen guess you dont have a problem then
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I wouldn't have that problem IF I could just find a bra for my SIZE!!! Besides, my SO was a 44 DD, then had a reduction, so no matter if it was then or now...she would KNOW the difference!!!

Gold Member
    My wife and me have a size difference that would be noticeable. She is a 42, me a 54.
    So no swapping bra's here. Although one time she liked the bra I was wearing, and asked where
    did I find I find it, so I got her one in her size, and she loved it.
    Rader

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha Thomson View Post
    damn karen guess you dont have a problem then
    The only problem I would have is if her lawyer got a hold of my bra to use as evidence in the divorce!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

damn karen if that happen you be in big trouble as for me my gf and i have sepert closet as for make-up and stuff it all over the place but she is sweet when it time to do laundry she ask if i have any of my girl clothes she wants her to wash that sweet here a picture of my new purse i got
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

That's a great story.

I don't have this problem. Number one, I'm single and number two, I'm into guys not GGs.

Silver Member
    My wife and I are different sizes. BUT my sister-in-law and I are the same size. One reason my sister-in-law figured out I CD was my wife told put one of my bras in her stack while visiting. She easily knew it wasn't my wife's. Another time my wife not thinking said she had her stuff and needed us to get ours. Sis walked in and there were two stacks of lingerie containing panties and bras. I was behind her and she looked funny at me and said there's your stack. After she confirmed my CDing, she needed a strapless bra and I ended up loaning her one. Since then she has recipracted when we visited her.

My bras live in a box with my forms, but my wife is welcome to use them any time she likes. We wear the same size, but she prefers a different style.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Wouldn't happen with me becasue we're diffrent sizes.
    i am what I am, I do what I do..
    i do not seek approval from others.

since mine is only B cup there is no way wife can use it. but panties and camisoles yes, sometime they get mixed up and end up wearing others

Not my bra(s). But my panties all the time, usually on laundry day - it's almost a certain conversation every time ... "are these yours or the girl-childs? (my step daughter)" The best one most recently was "did you wear a sexy lacy thong this week?" --- I said no, then took a look and said "you've got to find out where she get's those from for me !!" LOL
    Andrea
    One body, two spirits

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile....00001834525065
    Feel free to send me a FaceBook friend request.

Everything is not what it seems
    When you can get all you wanted in your wildest dreams
    You might run into trouble if you go to extremes
    Because everything is not what it seems

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    My dear late wife would never have worn my bra. I wear eithera 40 B or a 38 B, and she wore a 36 C!! However, she did frequently wear my panties. Hers were mostly cotton ones and mine are either satin or silk, usually with lace! Oh yes, she did know of my crossdressing and fully supported me doing it!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

My wife and I both wear Bali Skimp Skamp panties all the time, but we're very different sizes. We solved the problem of always having to read the labels by color coding. I buy mine in different colors than she buys hers. Even when she buys for me, we still maintain that consistancy. Makes sorting out laundry much easier, and even though we're long time married, some things you really don't want to share...panties are like tooth brushes...they fall into that personal category.
    People who live in glass houses should pull the shades down!!