Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is there such thing as a part time dresser?

Is there such thing as a part time dresser?

I was just thinking and even though I don't dress everyday it seems like it's always there. So thats why I'm asking.

oh yes some of us slip in between the two quite frequently and I'm sure those that do will be able to tell you more in abit

100% 'ditto' my dear. Easily more than 50% of the time per day. I plan 90% of my nights around CD.

I spend part of my social life as the other gender these days .
    The truth is, I dress at home so frequently, I can't even count.

Quote Originally Posted by NathalieX66 View Post
    I spend part of my social life as the other gender thedse days .
    The truth is, I dress at home so frequently, I can't even count.
    Ah Nathalie just who I was hoping would answer from what I've read you seem like the first person to pop into my head

Quote Originally Posted by Simply Joslyn View Post
    Ah Nathalie just who I was hoping would answer from what I've read you seem like the first person to pop into my head
    Thanks Joslyn!
    It took me many years, and trial and error to realize that being the other gender out in the public spectrum was even remotely possible.
    We all can do it.
    Last edited by NathalieX66; 05-19-2012 at 02:11 AM.

Yes there is a part time dresser, they get a higher rate of pay.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Isn't it one of those things that, you either are, or you aren't? (A CD'er, that is) I think that a lot of us, like myself, have to limit our dressing to what our responsibilities (job, family, etc) allow us to. As a big a part as my CD side is to me, I frankly could not sacrifice my career for it. I don't don't think that anyone is "more" or "less" of a CD'er because they dress part-time. We are all sisters in ams! Unite!
    I learned the laws of physics by watching Road Runner cartoons.

Do you have that, in a tall?

Trouble.. Yep thats me Beth Mays's Avatar
    Seems I much more free time to dress in the cooler months, It has been months sence I have really taken the time to do makeup and really get dressed nice.... not because I dont want to, just the time.
    Maximus Decimus Meridius (Gladiator):
    What we do in this life, echoes in eternity..

You can fine me here on Facebook!

Part time dressers do not get the nice "fringe" benefits of the full timers. If all that you think about is being dressed as a woman, then you are a full-time CD. It is not always what you see, but how you feel deep inside.

Tiffanythecd2002 tiffanythecd2001's Avatar

Red face Dressing

What i do , i dress more at home, and too keep my inner self from going nut's, i let her go to garage sale , more of treasure hunt game for me , too find items for her, i like too go too the mexican side of town, they got more sexy clothes, then say we do, i got lot's of long dresses, but i call them my granny look, you know the aunt b look, not for me, i like my mini dress of the 1970's look , my avatar is a pink mini i bought at a garage sale for 50 cents, i also take little girl dress and make my mini dress out of them too or wear with black leggings , so yes i dress at home, been out few times, even had a kid say are you a girl as i walked down the street , that felt good , course i put lot time in too get that look i want , sometimes up too 8 hours

Sure there is part time dressers, I've gone extended peroids of time not dressing, or even thinking about it.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    i am venturing a guess that the percentage that dress every day is rather small unless they are in the process of transitioning

Yes, I am a part timer. Mainly on the weekends. As long as I get some "crissy" time in, I"m happy for the rest of the week!!!

YES, I am a part-time dresser only because of my family and my job. ALWAYS want MORE, but I take what time I can get!!!

I don't think so... If you've done it at least once... And if you think about it when you not doing it. You just a plain ole crossdresser. Like saying I'm a part time car driver because I only drive 30 minutes a day.... . Or I have a part time job because I only work 10 hours a day... Or a part time beer drinker because I only do it once a month! Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Without a doubt. Some days I dress, some days I go butt naked lol
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

The Part Time Cross Dresser. I am a Cross Dresser, no question about it . Its just that I dress part time.

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    I am a crossdresser, full time in that category, but i just cant put on the outer work clothes all the time. If you count wearing panties 24/7, having polished toenails (careful to keep hidden fromwife) than it is full time dressing. There are times I dont think about putting on the other clothing,

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Banned Read only
    I second all the answers so far. We are crossdressers. It's with some of us 24/7, though we look like a man when we're at work or shopping for groceries, etc.. But that it is only part time that we can present oursleves with the look of a woman.

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Being that I dress very infrequently I guess I could be called a part-time dresser, although I kind of lean to towards the label of "non-practicing cd."
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley128 View Post
    Yes there is a part time dresser, they get a higher rate of pay.
    And a different benefit package... :-)

Well, yeah there is but like anything "part time", the pay (or payback) kinda sucks.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I dress part time in drab does that count
    Mistybtm

Banned Read only
    Since my position on being a cross dresser is the mind is inhabited by both genders, sometimes Stephanie needs to be dominant. However most of the time her twin brother is out there doing the 'manly' things of life. Even when I have had seven to ten days of 24/7 time available, Stephanie does not want to always come out. She and her brother for the most part get along fine.