Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: does anyone has a sister that started you to crossdress....?

My cousin, who was four years older than me, and one or two of her friends used to dress me in their old clothes when I was 7-8-9 years old. They also used to "play doctor" with me as the patient, and of course paid extra special attention to all diseases of my pee pee! On one or wo occasions they would reciprocate and let me look at their girl parts, too. All of this was very exciting, of course, but then my mom and my aunt discovered what was going on and put their collective feet down hard. I never crossdressed again for more than 30 years.

I was dressed by my sisters in a longline corset as a joke. It was an intense and memorable experience and from then on my entire sexual experimentation was via dressing, especially in lingerie. Later one of my three older sisters, the one closest in age to me, would put makeup on me and make me sit outside so that passers by could see me. I wonder if this latter incident contributed to my partiality to dominatrixes. That dressing incident occurred when I was about five and I have dressed almost continuously since then. I wonder if I had a latent disposition toward cross dressing that was unlocked by those incidents. Any thoughts on this?

Girl underconstruction Paulette's Avatar
    When I was about 14 my sisters ( both older) and I were invited to a Halloween party. It was decided that I would be dressed as a girl. Plans were made and I was dressed from the skin out. I even shaved my legs and pits as girls did not have hairy legs. With a wig and makeup done by my sisters and mother I was set. I was introduced as thier cousin from out do state and as my voice had not changed yet was able to talk and giggle with all. Of the other girls at the party. I stayed close to my sisters and thus ended up being in the middle of all of the girls while the boys talked cars standing in the other corner. No one knew I was a boy until the contest at the end of the evening when I removed my wig for just a couple of moments to prove I was a boy (butch haircut), which was the only thing I could do short of pulling down my nylon brief style panties.
    After that night I always had a few pairs of panties to wear in private.
    Just and older girl trying to experience all that life can bring.
    "Life is not a dress rehearsal"

When I was little my 'boy underwear' would become 'dirty'. No problem, my mother would give me some of my sister's panties and Ts(with bows) to wear. That seemed to happen often. Even though I was TS at a very early age I never had the desire to dress in girl's clothes until I was in the fifth grade. Through other events I was dressed in full girl's clothes quite often through my young life.

My sister is 6 years than me so I admired and emulated her, by trying on her things when she wasn't around. I probably wasn't that neat when putting things back, but she never said anything, and probably knew. But when she went away to college, that's when the fun really started!

Yes, my sister used to paint my nails and but barrettes in my hair... and my dad would get angry about it, so we'd have to do it in secret. It sort of made the whole thing taboo for me... which in later years made it a fetish I think...

I was an only child, so what limited family support I had for my early crossdressing efforts came from my mom. She never dressed me in girls' clothes per se, but had to know I was into her closet and lingerie drawer from time to time (I wasn't that good, at that age, about putting things back exactly right). She would occasionally put lipstick and nail polish on me. She was present and consented to my having my ears pierced when I was nine, although it wasn't her idea. And she took me downtown to a big department store to buy my first pair of grownup heels when I was 12. (An obvious boy with earrings, red lips and painted nails trying on heels ... I must have been a topic of conversation among the SAs for months.)

- Diane

It was my stepsister, rather than my sister. My parents had taken a foster child into our home to keep me company (my brother wasn't born until I was 6.5). She really became my stepsister.

One afternoon when we were home alone she suggested we play a game. In the game I had to wear some of her clothes. She put her panties and slip on my and had me model them for her.

That was the beginning of a long, long journey.
    People who live in glass houses should pull the shades down!!

my sister always found it cute to dress me... i think my mother never wanted a son...
    she never let me cut my hair too short and i was always dressed too girly for a boy..
    being 18 ... I am now more a girl than a boy

I think that my Mom wanted another girl not a boy. I can't base that on anything but my feelings, but every Halloween I was dressed as a little girl and went trick or treating with my older Sister. I remember that I really did enjoy it and hated to go back to being a boy. I also got some of her hand me downs as we were quite poor.

Aligning her body & soul sierra_g's Avatar
    I dressed up in my sisters stuff a lot without her knowledge, but she only dressed me up a couple times for fun.

my aunt dressed me up just goofing around, after that i wanted to do it on my own

In a long time forgotten, my older sister did lend me some of her pajamas and some sneakers due to convenience while visiting her at some point and was having fun one time putting a head band on me and curling my lashes since I have them long naturally. Her husband glanced very calmly and very funny said "oh stop that, don't do that to him." I was just smiling. A couple other women friends have done this... they have put headbands on me. In one of my videos I get to wear one.

I wasn't exactly dressed up by them. But when I was in middle school During a game of truth or dare with them and their frends they dared me to put on my sisters skirt an top. Ofcourse thinking I would hate it. I replied with "Sure, I'll do it." I had no problem with it, but I realized I liked it because my only thought was "Damn... if only I shaved my legs then I'd feel better in this skirt!"

Unfortunately I didn't have a sister, only brothers and no girly clothes in the house apart from mums which were way too big. I do remember on one occasion when I was about 7 my mums friend came round with here daughter straight after school. We were sent to play in the back garden with the dog. The garden was quite large and we went to the far end which was quite private. Brenda said lets swap uniforms as we were both dressed in our school clothes and were the same size. I swapped my trousers and shirt for her pink dress. We had about 10 minutes running around and playing with the dog. It was my first experience in a dress and it felt wonderful. Unfortunately things got out of hand and the dog got too excited resulting in her nipping me on the the leg. We quickly had to change back and go to tell our mums. The bite was near my knee so my trousers had some blood stains on them but there were no cuts or rips. My mum could not understand how the dog had bit me but had not damaged my trousers. I don't think for a minute she was aware of what we had actually done but the guilt I felt was enough to stop me from cd'ing for the next 4 year when a bridesmaid's dress would bring me back into the wonderful world of girly clothes (and I had nearly grown into my mums clothes by then!)

Oh happy days!

Banned Read only
    I don't believe anyone can "start" you dressing. You want to start and someone can enable you. Maybe that is semantics but unless you were a crossdresser at heart, you'd never go for it.

I had a four year older sister that my mom had told to watch me after I came home from school till she got off work.
    There were a few times I got into trouble and of course big sister would tell mom when she got home and if there were bad enough I would get a spanking by my mom in her bedroom with the door open and later in life my sister told me how she liked to get me into trouble so she could watch and one of those times my sister dared me to wear her panties and of course mom saw them when my pants came down and along with the panties I was wearing for a spanking that she told me she really enjoyed and mom told me if I enjoyed wearing that kind of cloths I would be dressed that way anytime I was bad...and I was from time to time.
    At the time it wasn't something I really liked....or did I?