Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: does anyone has a sister that started you to crossdress....?

Post does anyone has a sister that started you to crossdress....?

in my case it was my Sister... and her friends ... who made me crossdress while returning from school. and she used to dress me up in her clothes, used to braid my hair into 2 Pigtails and used to take me to the market with her .. and she used to treat me as her younger sister.. and even my Mom used to treat me as her daughter rather than her son ...

Aspiring Member
    Yeah, I had two older sisters that used to put thier hand me down dresses on me. I can remember it vividly from age 4 or so, but I suspect it was done since I was borne. I have a brother 2 years minor than me and I don't recall anyone ever dressing him up. I was/am the lucky one! No wonder it seems so natural... Amanda

Yeah, my big sister would borrow dresses from a friend, dress me up & we would play games.

Trouble.. Yep thats me Beth Mays's Avatar
    Mom would dress me and take pictures... My sister did not like dresses.
    Maximus Decimus Meridius (Gladiator):
    What we do in this life, echoes in eternity..

You can fine me here on Facebook!

In an Enigma,surrounded by a Black Hole,inside a Conundrum
    I discovered my sisters closet wayyy back when..I was 6 or 7,,,,she was 16.....and that`s when my journey began
    "it all unfolds before your eyes ,let Merlin cast his spell" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

When I was 11 my sister would have me try on outfits that she was going to wear,it was a game to her ,but I liked it and it was much more to me.i started to go through her clothes when she wasnt there ,this was in the 80s so she had a lot of tightsand pantyhose so thats where I got my start........i felt like me when I would dress ...funny thing she doesnt know im a lady .......lol

indirectly.

She was 12 years older than me, quite petite, she moved back in with the family when I was a teen. She had great clothes, including her wedding dress. Got a good start there!

I wish I did, but I didn't. My mom had triplet girls three years before I was born, but they were born very prematurely and didn't survive long. I would have liked to grow up with three older sisters.

There were some girls in the neighborhood who were a little older than me and I did play dress-up with them a couple times, which was wonderful.

Carol
    My name is Carol.

My sister never dressed me but i did share room with her for a few years and boy did i enjoy that. There were pantyhose and slips and panties everywhere, she wasn't much of a neat girl but it was ok with me, lot of selection everywhere. My only problem was when i would use something out of her drawer i could never fold cloth like her, so i am sure she knew i was in her drawer and she never said anything. I am not sure if it was because of her i started dressing, i don't know what made me put on her pantyhose.

yes she did on a regular basis lol but i dont mind made me in to the beautiful person i see today. lol the scarry part is i look alot like her

For me, it was my mom, up until I was 4, then when I turned 7, I started wearing her clothes on my own. I had no sisters, just older brothers.

I had a friend down the road and we had to paint the front fence. So as not to get my clothes painted her mother put one of her old dresses on me.
    Everyone thought it was a great joke and after we cleaned up they dressed me as her little playmate.
    We all enjoyed it and after that I would go and play with her and her dolls house and have tea parties.
    Because I looked like a girl 6 years old then we went to the beach and there I got my first female sunburn.
    Even my parents joked about it FOR TWO WEEKS
    I guess I was imprinted then.
    The girl went on to live as a male, she did not transition but there was an article in a newspaper about her.
    She looked ok and I assume happy, that was 20 years later.
    See! you never can tell.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

My sister left home and for some reason she left behind two pairs of panties, one yellow pair and one blue pair and a very pretty blue top. That was her contribution to my crossdressing. Oh, and one beautiful dress with flowers on it.

Yes it's all my sisters fault, if she hadn't left her clothes in the bathroom, I would not have started at such a young age. She may not have known, but it's her fault.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Aspiring Member
    Yeah, that's what started me. We were playing mums & dads when I was just 6 years old & she wanted me to be the mum.
    She helped me into her skirt & I loved it, I've never been the same since. That was the only time though, & she'd have no idea I still like to dress to this day
    When I was a teenager, she went off to university & left some lovely things behind.....I had to try them, how could I resist?
    Last edited by Nichola; 05-20-2012 at 10:54 AM.

Aspiring Member
    kinda from the time I was 4 or 5 my mom would always find me in lingeria section of a store feeling of the panties and bra then when Iwas 7 I saw my sister and her friend posing in front of her dresser mirror in just panties and a bra Iwas hooked swipe a bra and panty wore them for 2 weeks mom caught me asked why told her I liked the feel of them she made me take them off swipe some again a few days later got caught a few weeks later by my mom she then said if you or going to wear a bra and panties you or going to have to buy your own so off to the store we went and to this at age 48 I am a bra and panty man

my sister and her friend dress me up for holloween and that me trick r treating with them calling me their sister

my oldest sister, she helped with my CD at that time, not knowing of my gender inclinations.
    she helped in many other ways than just CD.

Southern Gurl
    Yes, when I was about 12 my sister who was a year older and I began playing after school. She loved to dress me in her cloths and she knew I enjoyed it. I as tall and skinny and could wear all her stuff! We would do this until our mother got home around six. I would use my mothers wigs and my sisters clothes and she would make up my face lightly. I soon became so comfortable that I would venture out. One day I even got caught my the older lady next door who thought I was my sister. Soon, I don't remember why it stopped and I went back to my boy mode. I owe my sister so much!

My older sister brought the rest of her high school cheerleading squad to our house on many occasions, and they always forced me to dress like one of them and then participate in their overnight pajama parties. Same thing with her sorority friends when she got to college.

Don't I wish.
    Last edited by fran46; 05-21-2012 at 07:40 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Girls like me just wanna be brides...

Yes, I remember it as being her idea to "swap clothes." I was about 8, possibly 9. Between that and a weird daydream about a girl I had a crush on, yeah, i think that's where it started. The fact that my sister was 1 year younger probably has something to with the fact of my liking "tight" clothing as well. Of course, after that, I managed to "borrow" her bits and pieces on my own. I think that the first thing that you associate with any kind of sexual thrill, ( even if you don't understand it as being sexual ) "imprints" you.

No but her clothes had alot to do with me dressing, God, she had the best lingerie and tight sweaters.......

OMG yes, I have three sisters who are older than me. When I was 8, they wanted to play a girl game and I could not play unless I was dressed as a girl. My oldest sister started my dressing off and had me dress in some of their clothes. Yes, I did enjoy the feeling and secretly also enjoyed being a girl. When I was 11 Mom came home early and caught me dressed, playing with my sisters. She was receptive to it and I was allowed to be girl dressed whenever. My sisters kept this dressing up through my high school years, but by that time I was addicted to being a girl. My sisters and mom were the main reasions I started to collect a wardrobe. This is why I have such a large collection of panties and bras today. Old habits are hard to break. When we have our family get togethers, one of our regular things that my sisters and I do is a girls night out. All of us dressed, and all of us out for a night on the town. So, Yes, my sisters are to be blamed for my crossdressing lifestyle and they also were a big part of my feminization. I do not regret any of it, I think i was blessed by it all. Veronnica

I think a lot of my dressing came from my sisters ( both older than myself ) My father was in the AF at the time and not at home alot. I think my sisters wanted a little sister to play with and I was there choice which didn't bother me. I was glad to have the attention from them although I've never said anythimg to them about it in my later years, I think mabey I should. Or mabey just leave it be

If my sister hadn't left her door open when I was 11. She was her wearing just a black lace bra and matching panties. a few days later as i was doing the laundry, there they were. I could help but try them on. i fell in love with them and all her clothes....