Thread: No more male underwear

No more male underwear

Just wanted to share that I went to the store today with my SO and bought a few packs of panties so have now been able to throw away all of my male underwear (except one or two pairs for maybe emergency reasons which I cannot envisage but you never know). I even got a bra that fits and feels amazing. I was able to underdress all day with the above and some tights (panty hose), because its still freezing in the UK just now. What a great day. Hope you all have had a good Saturday too.

You are probably going to have much more cold weather, I was reading that the gulf strem was not warming the coast since the gulf oil spill, and there is no way to fix it. If it is true, you might be able to enjoy wearing tights under your clothes to keep warm for years to come.

I own no male underwear panties only for me. And also love pantyhose.

many years ago 1981 i came home from work (i was in Germany in the army) to find out that my wife had decided to threw away all my underwear and replace then with panties and camisoles much to my horror i was not open about my cross-dressing at the time as the army could charge you for it but after a few days i got use to it and in the end no one ever found out it has been over 30 years now and it was one of the best things she ever did for me, now a days i only own a couple of suits and a coat that is male which i keep back here in England just for weddings etc except for them all my clothing is female i do not try to pass as a female just a man in a skirt i have tried the whole transvestite thing wearing false boobs bra and make up but decided that was not what i wanted i just want to be a man who wears women's clothes i feel much happier not having to try and pretend i am some one i am not.

regards Paulie
    just wear what you like and like what you wear

Quote Originally Posted by RainyNightGirl View Post
    Just wanted to share that I went to the store today with my SO and bought a few packs of panties so have now been able to throw away all of my male underwear (except one or two pairs for maybe emergency reasons which I cannot envisage but you never know). I even got a bra that fits and feels amazing. I was able to underdress all day with the above and some tights (panty hose), because its still freezing in the UK just now. What a great day. Hope you all have had a good Saturday too.
    Good for you! I am like you I mostly only own panties. You are wise to keep a few pairs of men's underwear I have encountered a few times over the years that I felt boxers were called for. Airport security was one major place that I felt the need to be covered. Other events where you are concerned that someone my catch on always make me glad that I saved some male underwear.
    Love like you've never been hurt,
    work like you don't need the money,
    and dance as if no one is watching.
    Delila

Quote Originally Posted by Delila View Post
    Good for you! I am like you I mostly only own panties. You are wise to keep a few pairs of men's underwear I have encountered a few times over the years that I felt boxers were called for. Airport security was one major place that I felt the need to be covered. Other events where you are concerned that someone my catch on always make me glad that I saved some male underwear.
    i emailed TSA asking about a person who travels when cross-dressed and they replied that there is no problem for a person to travel cross-dressed as long as they do not try to offer false documentation just use your normal passport, if a search is required then they will offer either a male or a female to do the search which ever you pick if you present yourself as female then you will be treated as female no matter what your passport states.
    i have flown dressed as a female and been addressed as madam even though it clearly states male in my passport and never had a problem. i hope this may help people who want to travel when cross-dressed but were scared about how they would be treated.

regards Paulie

My husband has only panties too. I worry about if he ever has to go to the hospital or something, but he's not concerned. He has no pajamas either only teddies and such. I guess in the hospital you have a hospital gown right? Is there any other place where you'd NEED male underwear that I'm missing?
    Define "normal"

Quote Originally Posted by Delila View Post
    My TSA concern was more along the lines that I was afraid of being searched while only underdressed.
    Love like you've never been hurt,
    work like you don't need the money,
    and dance as if no one is watching.
    Delila

The only time I ever wear men's boxers anymore is when I go to the doctor. Otherwise I always wear women's panties and other lingerie.
    People who live in glass houses should pull the shades down!!

lol ... after a while the panties become too normal. Last year I was driving to the doctor for a check-up. Half way there -- to my horror -- I remembered I was wearing something pink and lacy underneath. Had to make an emergency stop to buy the sexually correct underwear, changed in the clinic's restroom, and stuffed the panties in my hip pocket. When I went to pay my bill, I pulled out my wallet and out popped panties. I stuffed them back in my pocket, but I'm sure the people around me thought I was a pervert. A cross-dressers life is never boring!

Aspiring Member

Me too

I don't have any more male underwear. I have some frilly-trim briefs but most of them are plain, except for the colors. For DR visits I have plain black ones. Nobody cares.

I have discovered we invent the majority of our problems WRT dressing, most others couldn't care less.

Hugs,
    Sandra1746

panties is the only underware even own now for the last 4 years. Have not beeen to the doctor at all i that time. but i do neeed a check up but nt sure if i want to go with what i have or go buy male stuff and not wear them again

I get criticized for visiting UK and Europe in the winter.
    Usually dressed androgenosly or fem and always have tights.
    I think it is colder now than it was in January/February with snow around.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I don't own any male underwear anymore, only panties for me.

Quote Originally Posted by LIKETODRESS2 View Post
    panties is the only underware even own now for the last 4 years. Have not beeen to the doctor at all i that time. but i do neeed a check up but nt sure if i want to go with what i have or go buy male stuff and not wear them again
    just go with what you have why wear something for some one else and not for you, you are the one paying the bill so do what you want.

regards Paulie

i went and check my dresser drawer before this writting.
    my GG may have put any male underwear in the trash, 'cause i have none !!

Quote Originally Posted by wrenchette2 View Post
    My husband has only panties too. I worry about if he ever has to go to the hospital or something, but he's not concerned. He has no pajamas either only teddies and such. I guess in the hospital you have a hospital gown right? Is there any other place where you'd NEED male underwear that I'm missing?
    There is one place. I was recently pulled over for a DUI as a road block (I only drank a few beers and i was barely over the limit but that is a whole different story). I was placed in the local ADC (Adult Detention Center). They stripped searched all the people they had arrested. I had some blue panties on. The officer who did the searched asked why I was wearing them. I told him that they make me feel good. He was real nice and did not say anything else afterwards. The thing I learned about from it was I did not feel embarrassed about it. So I would say if you are to be stripped searched than you would probably prefer male underwear if you don't want people to know.

Quote Originally Posted by curiousby View Post
    There is one place. I was recently pulled over for a DUI as a road block (I only drank a few beers and i was barely over the limit but that is a whole different story). I was placed in the local ADC (Adult Detention Center). They stripped searched all the people they had arrested. I had some blue panties on. The officer who did the searched asked why I was wearing them. I told him that they make me feel good. He was real nice and did not say anything else afterwards. The thing I learned about from it was I did not feel embarrassed about it. So I would say if you are to be stripped searched than you would probably prefer male underwear if you don't want people to know.
    My SO doesn't drink so hopefully this won't be an issue. However, the way the government is doing unconstitutional searches on people everywhere now it may become an issue. I'll bring it up with him. thanks for your reply.

He never goes to the doctor, but I suppose one day he might, so I'm thinking he may need ONE pair of men's underwear, like his one wedding/funeral suit in case he needs to be in drab for something.
    Define "normal"

Gold Member
    I have been wearing panties 24/7 for over 5 years now.I keep a couple pair of men's
    briefs for V.A.Doctor visits only. Last week I had a DOT physical, I kept on the panties,
    I know my Doctor very well, and there is no problem with me wearing the panties.
    Rader

I still have my male briefs but they're packed away in a storage bin on a shelf in my garage, that way I won't be tempted to wear them any time soon. Out of sight and out of mind.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

My limited male underwear is very holey, and kept in a sacred place, aka in the basement packed away.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

panties all the way I do have a few pair of male undies just incase.
    Mistybtm

I have worn nothing but knickers for decades. I go to the Dr. in them and it is never a problem. They are interested in your body and your health and I don't think that they even look at anything else. I have had a few minor surgeries but they give you a gown to dress in and again, no one is interested. It is not illegal so what is anyone going to do or say except perhaps try to embarrass you and all you have to do is be poker faced and say nothing. What you wear is nobody else's business. I also go to the gym like that and I just pick a quiet corner in which to undress and in the winter I sometimes wear a slip or a cami to keep me warmer. I am not interested in what others wear but you do get some gym members who seem to like to strut around in underwear or a towel. Very very few people are interested in what others wear beneath their clothes.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Whatever blows your hair back, Rainy! But, for me------- OMG! I'm in a PANTIE THREAD!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

bra and panties all the time every where my female doc has seen thm and so have the nurses no problem even received a compliment from one of the nurse on my bra and she told me she wished her husband would wear one as he complains all the time that his large breast hurt