Page 69 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,725 of 2067

Thread: Your Female Name

I've had a few different names over the last few years, I like to refresh things every now and then, keep in touch with where I'm at.
    Bouncy is just such an aesthetically pleasing word - The shaping of the word itself pleases me on a typographic design level, and the word's connotations
    just feel like an adequate representation of who I enjoy being - Fun, silly, sexy, energetic, all over the place!

I use the name 'Nico' and Robin because, 'Nico' in Japanese is another way of saying smile or smiley ect. and to be honest I think I have a good smile but I just don't use this very often to find out and the name 'Robin' comes from one my male name is Robert so I wanted something that began with 'R' and also I just love the name and feel towards the name 'Robin' and decided to place both them together

Junior Member ashleymcculloch90's Avatar
    I chose Ashley because it's a more female version of Ashton. And because I already would respond to it when teachers in grade school would just skim my name in roll call. Seemed natural I guess.

Formerly Deborah Whitney
    "Deb" resembles my boy name in many ways .. and "Weller", well let's just say "W" plays a part in my name, too. Wish I could think of a nice, feminine, middle name that started with W ...

I chose the name of a very close friend I had many years ago. We were so much alike in *almost* every way - lol And it's not very common, surprisingly.

I always thought it was a beautiful name, and it brings back nice memories

My real name is Richard. After doing some research about female variations of Richard I settled on Richelle.
    I'm new here and although I've been dressing in the closet for over 50 years I am so happy I've found a place that I think I can be with friends.,
    Richelle52

Laurie is just my real name with a couple or letters moved around, and a letter added. It seems to fit, and I can easily respond to it as my real name sounds close to it.
    Always a girl.

Pam is the name I choose because they were the initials of a married woman who I greatly admired.

I chose Konnie as it is derivative of my male name, but conveys a sense of femininity too

Mine is simple - one additional letter to my "boy" name!

my name is auste, it sounnds very softly for me

because Lola was too cliché? lol Gloria just kind of came to me and it just stuck..

I started with MakeupRox as a screen name because...well, it does. It this point it is looking like Roxy is going to be a winner for a while.

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar
    The first time I dressed in front of my with, she looked at and told me I look like a Carroll, and it stuck.
    Drumming, My other hobby

I took the name Andrea from a very dear friend of mine who I think guessed I dressed a long time ago but never judged never said a bad thing we would talk about fashion and talk together for hours and hours , she is a lovely person and I honour her with her name

My name is a mix of my first and last name. I just like the way it sounds
    ---

"Life can only be understood in reverse, but must be lived forwards" - S. Kierkegard.

Well Ashley is a female variant of my middle name, and the n stands for Nicole (not a weird spelling or typo on my part with the screenname). No particular reason for the use of the name Nicole just liked the way it sounded.

I’ve chosen Robyn as it sounds soft and dainty to me, which is how I feel en femme. Additionally, it has some similarities to my male name.
    Robyn

I Picked Annabel Cause i have a cousin named anna that and i always thought it was a cute name

I just like the name Victoria!

I originally thought I'd go with Tiffany but after more thinking I decided to just feminize my real name by adding an extra E. Kelly to Kelley
    I am happy and feel free when I'm dressed like a woman.

Vanessa is the name that struck a chord in me.

My two favorite female names have been Rachel and Rebecca--I once knew twin sisters with those names, but neither felt right.

I like the idea that I can create my own image, complete with name, unlike my birthright. I did the typical search of names on the internet but just didn't get that tingle.

Then, I looked up at my photo gallery in my office (I am a photographer) and saw the beautiful 20-something young women I photographed a few years ago. She looked similar to what I would have looked like at that age, and I liked the font I used for her name on the photo.

Zing! I knew immediately that I am Vanessa :-)

I chose Katherine because of my fascination with Katherine Hepburn. One of the best actresses

leggspantyhose
    my female name is Rachel. I chose it because of the show" Friends" watching Rachel Green, who is Jennifer Aniston.

I just joined and was required to give a screen name. I had never considered a female name before, so I had to think it through. I didn't want to use a name of anyone I knew at work (to avoid any weirdly uncomfortable feelings when I go more public with this). I avoided family names for the same reason. I kept coming back to Karen. That was the name of one of my early schoolboy crushes (a devastating one, I might add!), and when I remembered that the character portrayed by the beautiful, sexy and hilarious Megan Mullally in Will & Grace was also named Karen, it was kismet. And so a new Karen is born.