Page 72 of 83 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
Results 1,776 to 1,800 of 2067

Thread: Your Female Name

Jessica. My wife gave it to me. She enjoys both sides of who I am.

I too am named after a girl I admired in elementary school. (Thank you, Linda Ribera, for always being there when you were needed. Women and girls are so amazingly warm to all the clueless and careless men and boys in the world. ) Linda means beautiful in Spanish. I stuck with the Spanish for the last name. Cambiada means changed. It sounds slightly exotic to my ears. When I want to be more down to earth, I'm Eve Morgan, a waspy little ingenue.

My femme name

I chose the name Brandi because I liked it. Used it on stage a few times.

I picked my name many years ago as I liked the sound of it and I thought it suited me. I have never used another name as I felt the one I picked was really nice and easy to slip into when in girl mode.

Sonja

I chose the name samantha. It wasn't hard to pick. It just seemed to pick me.

I wanted a more unisex name. After looking at lists I'd narrowed it down to Mackenzie, Jocelynn (two N's, cuz I gots to be different), and a few others. My wife didn't care for Mackenzie all that much, but seemed to think Jocelynn fit. It's really nice, though, because Jocelynn shortens to Joss, which when said out loud is very much like my given name She can call me Joss in public or around the kids and no one notices.

Hi all, I'm new here so what better way to introduce myself. My name is Whitney Colossus. I chose Whitney because that was the name of a girl I used to pick on back in school, at the time not realizing the reason was more jealousy than peer pressure. The last name, Colossus, is from my overwhelming desire to have very large breasts.
    In the past, I have also gone by Jerrica, my first feminine identity I took from an iHop waitress because I thought she was beautiful, and Crystal, a name a chose from a list of "****tiest names" because I was going through an identity crisis and wanted the most attention whether good or bad.

I'm another newby, so my femme name is a good place to start. I like the feminine sound of Gina, and it happens to match my male first initial. Fox may seem obvious, but not really. My male surname is also an animal. How nice to be a creature named twice.

I have been thinking about this for quite some time now. I've settled on Miranda.
    Of course with my 'screen name' being makeupRox, I also get Roxy a lot too. But for my personal female name it will be Miranda.

This was with the help and input of my girlfriend, she too will have an alias, Doninique. What fun, especially when we go out!
    Last edited by MakeupRox; 02-10-2015 at 01:53 PM.

I've kind of pondered if I'm revealing too much by talking about where my "name" came from.

Pamela comes from Edmund Spenser's "the faery queen", meaning pan-mela - "all honey" - kind of a queen bee metaphor. but that's the after-thought, the conception was it was a name used for a project, and then a password (no longer), and i just needed a name to go under for this forum, and out it popped. No real thought or choice really. The "7", I had to add something to get the name accepted, and, so that led me to "Pamela White" (7-Snow etc).

I don't automatically react yet when someone says "Pamela", that's going to take some time I feel, but hey I feel the universe gave me the name.

xxx

Well, guess it's time to post about my "name"

I started thinking about names first in high school about 12-13 years back. I wanted something that was not close to anyone I knew. I figured if I picked the name of someone I knew it could get awkward. That ruled out a lot. I did settle, for a while, or "Tasha." I did know a Natasha in high school, but we were only "in class" friends, so I didn't think it hit too close to home.

After a while I kind of wore that one out and started using Felicia. Unfortunately for me I met a Felicia a few years later and she turned out to be really obnoxious... but I stuck with the name. There's a character on a video game called Felicia, and I liked it.

I'm now thinking about something else, though. The other day my wife decided to "pick out a name" for me and she came up with Julia. Julia is a character I like from a Japanese anime (Cowboy Bebop) and I love the fact that my wife picked it out... even if she was a little bit buzzed at the time.

So now I'm stuck between Felicia and Julia.

I decided to keep my name close to my birth name. I'm sure there is no mystery to my male name.

I chose Jeanette because it was the name of the first girl I really fell in love with. I was only 16 years old and it happened while I was on holiday with my family in Central France. It was just a short lived summer love but I have never forgotten about her. Besides...I think French names sound so cute and sexy!!

My name Detty is the short form for Bernadette. I chose the name, because the consonants are similar to the consonants of my male name. I use the short version with my true family name together, because they sound together very nice: Detty Berta.

I do not like the usual invented crossdresser surnames like Luv or Heels or Femme. I think with a little creative thinking, and after having already chosen a first name, an appropriate surname can be invented even if you do not want to use your male family name.

Originally I had tried to covertly ask my dad what him and my mom would have named me had I been born a girl. Unfortunately, he had said that they didn't really have any names thought up at the time or if they had, he couldn't remember them. *sigh* I then tried coming up with a name on my own, I settled on Alice. That worked for a little while, but I didn't really feel like an Alice. In the end, I decided to use a feminine version of my male nickname. Thus Jessie was born.

Jessie~☆

Katelyn
    My one grandmother was named Catherine and the other Lynn, so I made Katelyn. Better than Lynnkate, I guess right?

I chose the name Maija because I liked the sound of the name and the spelling of Maija is somewhat unique.

i chose marilyn as i adore the queen of glamour marilyn monroe
    her picture is everywhere in my house,

Rachel:3
    I chose Rachel because it's the name of a cute girl in my class :3, ironically she's a tomboy. Plus it's a name I really like.

I chose my name Trudy Evonne, because I asked my mother, what was my chosen name had I been born as expected with correct physical features. My Mom told me it was Trudy Evonne. I've used it every since. Some folks here in the area only call me that name no matter what attire I am in, and it is funny how I turn my head just as if it were meant to be, and I like to think that it was.

Toodles,
    Trudy Evonne
    Trudy Evonne Monroe

I can promise you this: beauty - comes from the inside not the exterior surface. Beauty is not something you put-on...it's something you bring out. Many sisters get so caught up in trying to improve their appearance that they fail to enjoy the pleasure of becoming beautiful. ¨Renee Reyes¨

It's all my wife's fault -actually her genius!
    If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got!

My grandmothers name was Angelina. I preferred Angela.

I went through a few names, but none ever felt like they fit. Eventually I came up with Kristina Munroe. Kristina is the female variation on my middle name and it's always appealed to me. Munroe came from a female friend of mine and for some reason I put them together and loved how it sounded. So there ya have it!
    I got that good girl faith and a tight little skirt.
    ~Kristina~

Banned Read only
    I can't remember if I ever posted to this thread or not and I am not going to search all 72 pages. My mother passed away when I was 6 years old. She had wanted to name me Georgia if I was a girl but she loved the spelling Jorja. It was different. So to honor her wishes, Jorja it is.

I'm the youngest of three boys and I know my mother was hoping for a girl. When I was quite young she would pretend I was her daughter and call me Suzie or Sally I can't remember which. She made me dress up like a girl when I was 5 and gave me permission when I asked if I could wear panties under my dress. Sally it is. Sally Seitnap.