Page 49 of 83 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,225 of 2067

Thread: Your Female Name

I chose Amy because of the song, by Pure Prairie League, the thing is that I did not realize until a few years ago their song is "Amie" But that is OK, I still like the song and my Name the way it is.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

i choose Allison cause it was the name of a friend i used to have when i was 5 o 6 years old and we used to play dress up games where she would put me on dresses and make up while our moms were downstairs drinking coffee and chatting

Not sure, yet. My parents would have named me Milou, if I were born a girl. It's a French name and a variation of Marie-Louise. I kinda liked that.

I didn't actually pick my name. It was bestowed upon me, so-to-speak.

Early on when I first was able to really dress completely femme, the only place I would go out in public was to a neighborhood gay bar. It was kind of a gay "Cheers," and and had a pretty good business of regulars. Anyway, I got to be friends with many of the patrons there. At that time, it really hadn't even occurred to me that I needed to pick a femme name. After a week or two of going a couple of nights a week, one of the first people I met in that bar remarked that all my outfits looked like I came straight from the office (I admit, I love a pencil skirt, and I do tend towards the business suit). And with that, the movie "Working Girl" came up. The main character (played by Melanie Griffith) in that film is named "Tess." So, it stuck. I love it!

Mine goes back to when I was about 16 or there about. I had a job after school in a restaurant as a Dishwasher. A women that worked there as a busser (busgirl) and I were both called Vic by the employees. The thing is, we worked different shifts. So neither of us knew the other nor had any cross over time. So for the longest time, at night I was called Vic, and during the day, she was called Vic. So, one day I was asked to work on a weekend and I opted to do so (needed the money). So I worked a Weekend Day shift. So as the day went all, things were as usual until one point someone came into the kitchen and called out to "Vic" from the back office. I of course went back there to see what they wanted me for. She also showed up. Only then did we meet each other and find out that we both went by Vic. Her name was Vicki. The Manager didn't need me, they wanted to talk to her.

The next Monday, when I came into work there she was. They asked her if she would work the night shift instead (better tips for her too). So, she began to work the same shift. We became very good friends (she didn't want to date me. I was too young) and both of us chose to resume using Vic instead of our names. We found it more fun that way (little did she know that "Vic" would have such a new meaning for me (wink)).

So, after I left that job, I had decided that if I ever were to be a women, Vicki would be my name. The whole name I chose is actually Vicki Ann Baker. I always like that "Ann" part. Just seemed to fit nicely. The Baker is because I wanted something Generic.

As for the Vickithegamer I use here as my User Name, I wanted others to know that I am a gamer as well. Board Games, D&D style RPG, MMORPG's, etc.

What is odd is, lately, I have begun to grow a bit attached to a new name and I am not sure why. Perhaps after being Vicki for so many years, I am looking for change. Oh well, who knows why .... (other than the Shadow that is).

Love you all,
    Vicki

Mine was given to me at birth (or sometime there after).

When I was younger, I knew I was different, and my first name and middle initial spell it out clearly. My neighbor used to call me Erica because I had shoulder length hair. I also think he saw me though my bedroom window in something borrowed. Anne, that is my sisters middle name.

I liked the catchy song "Veronica" by Elvis Costello, and I also liked the Veronica/Betty debate. The Bea is fun way of writing of the first initial of my male name.
    I don't know why I like it, but I'm glad I do!

Mine was given to me by my SO

Liked it because its short and sweet.

Me, I have always felt like Ashley (Ash). I don't know. It just fits...

Just liked the sound of it,and still do.

My name? Honey, I will tell you just about anything you want to know, and I will be there if you need me to listen, but my name... Well a girl has to have some mysteries, doesn't she...?

I chose my name because it was the name of a girl I adored a few years ago.

Girlfriend and I picked it. She crossdresses as a man sometimes and we narrowed down a few names that we liked and she liked Sandra for me.

I always loved the name Melissa (or Missy for short). It just never felt right for some reason. I had a friend in college named Carla. Somewhere along the line I adopted it and I have been Carla ever since. It is me...

I had a roomate with the same name who was very close to the same size as I, being 6'1," had large breasts and curvy hips. I adored her and her clothes, but we were not to be. Nevertheless, I borrowed her clothes from time to time, fantasizing that I was her and thoroughly enjoyed myself. I'm sure she knew I was borrowing her clothes, but never said a word. She was sooo feminine and sexy, despite her large frame. I still think about her when I'm dressed and wish I had come out to her. We could have had such a great time dressed together and she was totally cool.

My female name is Paula and was given to me by the first transgendered woman i ever met when she had me be her server for the night.

Kathy Kay is the name my father picked had I been born the daughter he desperately wanted.

One of my grandmother's nicknames for me.

I am a gg but my husband is a cd and she choose her femme first name based on a high school crush she had on a girl back then. When we got married it only seemed fitting that since I was fully accepting that she use my maiden name as her last name.

Hey Vicki, I am a gamer too (Board games, Table top RPGs, MMORPGS, etc.)!!! I wonder how many of us are...

CTCDTV

Contrary to my previous posts, mine is primarily Charlotte Lydia, pretend surname. Alternatively to include my real surname and sound right (Charlotte would be wrong with it) Tessa Katharine Alice. I do have two middle names one ordinary, the other unusual. They're replaced with female names here.
    I was born in Queen Charlotte's hospital. Tessa is a book/film character. I prefer that spelling of Katharine, just like Alice and Lydia. I use all these names except Alice and Lydia in various forms on other forums etc.
    Last edited by TessaGirl; 09-14-2014 at 07:11 PM.

I have always loved the name Tiffanie. Growing up every girl I met named Tiffanie was always so beautiful and I always wanted to be pretty like them.

I am Candi. I always wanted a really sissy name so that one would be the most humiliating!

I was expected to be a girl, the planned name was McKayla

Since I first thought about what female name I should go by; I had the hardest time picking one that I really liked (I would keep going back to Wendy). But I ended up sticking with Billie Josephine, which a derivative of my current guy name, when I joined this forum. Now I'm looking at my name again after learning about the female names Lola (my dad's pick) and Amber Marisa (my moms pick) I could have been given if I was born as a girl. Picking a name is not that easy and I know I have to pick one that I like and speaks to me, but which name sounds good.

Billie Josephine
    Wendy Isabella
    Lola
    Amber Marisa