Page 1 of 83 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Female Name

Your Female Name

This is your opportunity.

Please tell us all how your came to choose or were given your female name.
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

I like the song and Lynn just seemed to go with it well.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

ive had a few differnt, just like the name Lisa i guess

It is the name I would have had if I had been been born female physically. I found it in my baby book years ago but the strange thing is before I even knew that and was learning to write cursive I would link two "L"s together and fill in "ori" and "eah". So it was destined
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

My name officially originated about 52 years ago. When I was first being dressed by my sisters they dubbed me Veronnica. Since my boys name was Ron, my oldest sister came up with veRONnica. That is what they called me when I was dressed by them, and the name stuck. When my oldest sister made my wife aware of my crossdressing, (which was a God send for me), she left Veronnica as my name since it was picked out by my sisters. She also liked it as a womans name. For some of the computer sites that I am on, I use an abbreviated version of Veronnie2. One interesting aspect of my name is that I can be called Ronnie for short which is nuetral for both genders. V.

I chose mine by writing down a few names and seeing how they looked and what I felt so I chose Krista as I liked how the K came out and I could put a little heart above the i when I so felt like it.

Very interesting subject

Mines is Angela Kelly :P

I picked it because, I wanted to chose a name that I didn't already know someone by AND (most importantly) something that just "felt" right...I almost became "Abigail" for a while, but then I had to go to a party and meet someone with that exact name! grrr! hehe

I spend years trying to come up with a name before finally coming up with Angela Kelly and I just fell in love with the name; it really seems to "fit" for my girl-side in as much as it sounds like a "happy" and "joyful" persons name to me x
    Last edited by AngelaKelly<3; 05-22-2012 at 01:29 PM.

femme name

mine is quite simple, its just a derivation of my given name, wont tell u what that is tho. although i always admired princess diana, i changed the spellling a little and came up w Dyane Leigh

Banned Read only
    Born in Quebec, lived most of life in small town Central Ontario.
    Actually Lesley IS my name to a point. In that it's just a different spelling of Leslie. Add a lower case a to Robert and you get Roberta.

Seemed to make sense to me.

My signature tells all that is needed to know. I just love the name and I believe that it suites my looks & character.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Aspiring Member
    From the first girl I was ever attracted to. I didn't know whether I wanted to be with her, or to be just like her.

I tried a few differant names before I settled on Raychel. Which actually fits very well. As raychel is just an extension of my self, The chel is an extension of my given name, It just works.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

My full female name is Lily Wong.

It just came to me on a whim and I love it.

I wanted a name that made sense to the name given to me by my paternal parents. Leigha made snse for Lee

My Name Is Kinda a cool Story.

I wanted a sexy bombshell bimbo name. So i chose Bambie. Because a fellow crossdresser encouraged me to dress, I chose her last name which is silver. Bambie Silver.
    When i started going to the bars I decided I wanted a much more catchy name. Something that people would remember and has more flow. So I changed My Name to bambie Summers. Thinking Barbie (the doll) last name was summer. So I would go out and introduce myself as Bambie Summers. Barbies hotter sister. Only to be told that barbies last name is Roberts! OH EM GEE

So in my name pickle I went home trying to think of the perfect catchy girl name. I just happened to talk to my mother that night, and i nonchalantly asked her. If I was Born a girl what where you gonna name me? She said (and I kid you not) Savannah Bambie-Lynne. Savannah after her favorite place (Georgia), Bambie after her deceased Best Fried named Fawn ( sh thought Bambie Fawn didn't sound right) and Lynne (grandmothers name).

So I from then on am Known as Savannah Bambie-Lynne Summers. But honey, you can call me Bambie
    xox

Quote Originally Posted by Mizzsummers View Post
    My Name Is Kinda a cool Story.

I wanted a sexy bombshell bimbo name. So i chose Bambie. Because a fellow crossdresser encouraged me to dress, I chose her last name which is silver. Bambie Silver.
    When i started going to the bars I decided I wanted a much more catchy name. Something that people would remember and has more flow. So I changed My Name to bambie Summers. Thinking Barbie (the doll) last name was summer. So I would go out and introduce myself as Bambie Summers. Barbies hotter sister. Only to be told that barbies last name is Roberts! OH EM GEE

So in my name pickle I went home trying to think of the perfect catchy girl name. I just happened to talk to my mother that night, and i nonchalantly asked her. If I was Born a girl what where you gonna name me? She said (and I kid you not) Savannah Bambie-Lynne. Savannah after her favorite place (Georgia), Bambie after her deceased Best Fried named Fawn ( sh thought Bambie Fawn didn't sound right) and Lynne (grandmothers name).

So I from then on am Known as Savannah Bambie-Lynne Summers. But honey, you can call me Bambie
    xox
    Wow that's actually pretty cool. I havent officially picked one, but I'm thinkin Claire.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythic View Post
    Wow that's actually pretty cool. I havent officially picked one, but I'm thinkin Claire.
    Claire is a cute name. It reminds me of like a sweet girl next door.

I felt like I needed to be a fox from the get go. So I picked a sexy name. (Bambie) And Savannah seemed to just fall into place and work so well!!

I've used many names throughout the years. After admitting to myself that this was part of who I am and talking to my therapist I decided I needed a new name, a rebirth if you will. I was playing with names but nothing felt right. At the advice of my therapist he said get dressed up and look at myself in the mirror and see what name generated from within me. Shannon immediately screamed at me and I have been Shannon ever since.

From a girl at school,i loved her name,if i had had a daughter would have called her Nikki,didn't have one so i claimed it.

Nikki

One of my best friends was the one who named me Stephanie. One day as a joke I referred to myself as Stephanie which she loved. She felt it suited me perfectly, so from then on she started to refer to me as Stephanie.

Later on I added Paige as my middle name, a name I always fancied. As it turned out, Paige was a name she had always fancied as well. So now I was Stephanie Paige.

She was dear, close and the best friend a crossdresser could have, I really miss her. I still go by Stephanie Paige to honor her and the friendship we shared.

My mom once told me she was sure she was going to have a girl when pregnant with me. In many ways she did have a girl. She said she liked the name Donna and I was due in the month of June hence "Donna June". Since that was to be my female name, and I liked it anyway, that is what I chose.

I have had only two female names since the 70's, first was Loni because I loved Loni Anderson and so much wanted to look like her. Then came Desiree because I found it sexier and translated in my mind to "desire". It's been Desiree, the Hot To Trot Transvestite ever since.

Tiffanythecd2002 tiffanythecd2001's Avatar
    i just got mine from a auction house, i was bidding on a tiffany lamp, i wanted that puppy, , sold, i then carry my lamp around and everyboby started teasing me , hey tiffany , becuse i wanted that lamp , so every time i went too the auction house , they say look out here comes tiffany, i know they were joking , but the name stuck

more than meets the eye LexieLove's Avatar
    My name would be Alexis Paige. But I go by Lexie. I've always have liked both names.

My SO gave me my name, it was a friend of hers in school, she was a talkative outgoing person that i remind her of when dressed. She was a lesbian that was just an interesting person
    and i am proud to be named after her. It is also a femme form of my given name.