Page 52 of 83 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 2067

Thread: Your Female Name

Nana is the name I have always used. It just feels right.

Julia is the name of a videogame character that I always liked called Julia Chang.

Also, the name is common here on Brazil and it's a pretty one.

I thought a lot about a middle name but never came up with a good one. The "red" in my nickname here it's not used.

I like Sabrina a lot because it sounds like it could be fun and playful, but also serious and those qualities reflect me.

In a live-action roleplaying game in high school, I was given the name Anson DiMattias for the character I was playing, and really liked the last name. And while in college, I dated a woman named Andrea (pronounced with an 'ah') that always wore pantyhose and tights - indeed she got my attention the first time we met by (intentionally, as I'd find later) uncrossing her legs with a short skirt and opaque green tights.

When I began setting up the online persona of the woman I occasionally am, it just seemed natural. The last name's such a departure from my real name that it serves as a shield to keep my lives very separate. The first name (I even kept the pronunciation) is equal parts a constant reminder of the mannerisms I need to portray and an homage to the woman who sparked my eventual transformation.

I was always trying to use a female version of my male name but when I heard Octavia I thought that is me. It also helps that I was born in October. It is such a bold departure from my male name that I feel I am truly honoring my femme side.

Mine is a female version of my real first name. Even better as I only have to change one letter and phonetically it sounds the same ( I haven't used it on this site). When people talk to me or call my name I naturally respond, so it is convenient when dressed. My name on this site came about because that is what I was wearing when I registered way back when..

Mine is Rebecca Amanda. My sisters name is Rebecca and I just like the name Amanda.

I chose Amanda as my female name. There was no particular reason aside from it just seems to be a sexy name to me

I choose mine because I am a bit of nerd and Superman is my favorite superhero. His secret identity is Clark Kent who has glasses, so I flipped that and am getting contacts for when I finally get confident enough to go into public as her. Was considering Kara (supergirl) but she is blonde and theres no way I am treating my hair other than washing and trimming it.

I got girl name from a woman I dated, she is a wonderful person and I hope look beautiful like her.

Adelaide,
    Would have been my name if born a girl, named after my mum's aunt

Ella is a name I've loved since I was younger. Read a story where the main character's names were Ella and Emma. Alexander is my middle name, so I just turned it into the female version and there we go. =)

I have chosen Kay, delightful in its simplicity and blurring the one side with the other! Neat, but indicative of the turmoil within!

I'm Rathi. I'm very new here.

Banned Read only
    For years I never felt motivated to chose a name. I didn't have anything actually against it; I just didn't have a reason to do it until a few months ago. That is until I did a makeover session with Phoebe Cross down in Georgia. One of her first questions was if I had chosen a name. That point was the first time I thought of the idea from the perspective of actually figuring something out. So, my thought process went like this:

My actual given name is Donald, but everyone basically knows me as Don. So, the first thought was naturally Donna. That had little appeal as it just hit too close to home. After being Don or Donald for 65 years, it didn't do much for me. The closest I had come previously was when I posted a question to a company like HerRoom.com. I would sign my name a D.. D. never struck me as an actual name. Something like the crossdresser formerly known as ... The next though was Dee, but that still felt a bit short. Then it came to me!!

I am a BIG motorsports fan. If it's loud, fast and requires conscious thought and desire to get in and drive the thing, I'm there. That's everything from road courses to 1/4 mile ovals, asphalt and dirt, F-1 to midgets.

I remembered that the name of Mario Andretti's wife is DeeAnn...and that was it!!

I asked my mother once what I would have been named if I was a girl, hence Elizabeth. I just like the way Marie sounds with Elizabeth as a middle name. If I'm asked for a last name, I generally use my real one.

I could never make my mind up so I went with what would have been my birth name if I'd been a girl. I've sort of grown into it.

I decided that Lady felt more like a title or descriptor than a name, so my wife and I went through books and picked a few that I liked. I really like Britney and stuck with it, although the Britney Spears connotations almost stopped me. If Britney spears had never existed I might've ended up with a daughter named Britney. Also, I'm a fan and don't want people thinking I picked the name because of her or because I want to be her.

Kristina is a variation of my given name. Wife prefers Kristine so either or but I do like Kristina a bit better. Need to come up,with a middle name that starts with S as I want to keep the initials but am lost on that one

Casey4321
    Im Casey. I prefer Casey because it can boy or girl

Dani as Danielle Baptiste, is a great comic book character. Dani is also for my real name, Daniel. ^_^

My first loves name lol. I always loved her name when I started thinking about my fem name its the only one that felt right!

The only way I could think of a name was through a process of elimination
    All the women I have ever met and who would I like to be like & had the same
    Style in clothing as me . And one of my mums friends won Debra a Georgeous
    Kind and lo ing woman with great style . Just a enough sexiness and class .
    So there you have it how I got my name <3

I always liked the name Jessica. Always sounded cute and flirty to me.

I'm not sure if this is strange or not but my name if I were a girl would have been Emily. I chose to develop this personality from a younger point in life little by little but never truly acted on it until now. I play her as a character because I enjoy Cosplay so much. It's really opened me up to my Feminine side though and I believe I owe it to that early pre-destined motivation of a different person. Nice to meet everyone though. :-)