Page 18 of 83 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Female Name

It's the name of an ancestor of mine I discovered when I was researching my family history a few years back. I liked the name, and it cropped up a few weeks ago when I needed a username to post pics of my newly found alter ego. It's more of a nom de plume than a name I identify my female persona with.
    Charlotte x

Well my name was given to me by my girlfriend while she was half asleep in the morning. I was bugging her as to what she would call this side of me and the name Sheryl came up. She said that my "female persona" felt like a Sheryl. So be it I said

My real name is Leon and Leanne seemed a logical girl's name, as for the Rochester, I 'borrowed' it from the Earl of Rochester from the film 'Plunket and McClain'.

Amia it was given to me by a friend who help me find a name for my self

I have always liked the name Valeri since I was kid. One of the first girls that I kissed was named Valeri which I remember very well to this day so maybe that is a good reason. I had a good friend in High School named Valeri. It has always been a positive association for me. But the most logical reason was because I no longer know anyone with that name. None of my current friends or relatives have this name. This was important for me in choosing Valeri.

When I was getting my transformation, the woman asked me what I was going to call myself. I hadn't really given it ANY thought at all. When I said I had no idea I told her that she can name me....she said I looked like a young Sophia Lauren. Frances is actually my middle name, just with an "I"

Mine is just a natural extension of the guy name my mom gave me. I think that if I had been born female that is what she would have named me
    Danielle

Mine is the name of the girl I had a secret crush on and admired all through highschool.

I did the same Laurel, I picked "Danni" because she just seems to be me.

My female name is Tracy. I just took my male name Travis and changed it.

My name was after an old friend, she was great but moved to America.

i have picked Juanita but the more i think about it it just does not fit. i just picked what is the female version of my name. not very creative. so looking to change it. but it feels odd changing ones name after picking it.

Mine was chosen by a very uninhibited girl I worked with years ago. It was Halloween week and she asked what I was going out trick or treating as. I replied that I hadn't done that in a long long time then asked her what she thought. She said "a woman". I dismissed it with a laugh but she persisted by asking me if I'd ever worn pegnoits, bras, etc. I denied each one but her tone was increasingly of disbelief. She said I should get them because she could make me over into a beautiful woman. "Then I'll call you Michelle and we'll go out to bars".

Hose & Heel Loving Divia. Lee Andrews's Avatar
    Mine is a play on my middle names.
    Trying to come to grips with this lovely thing called Crossdressing.

Thankful there is a place to ask for help.

No special meaning to it, other than the leading initial matches that of my given name. I picked it years ago, and it suits me.

Sukcua Divina

This is my new name.

I am an Italian recently joined this pressing that my eyes looks wonderful, like being female, true with all the pros and cons.

My desire is not to forge ahead, to live day by day all the news and savor dino at the bottom.

Of nature are submissive, servile, slave, obedient, passive, willing to fulfill every desire of my master or mistress.

I will not bore you again and I hope to make many friends.

kiss, kiss ...

Silvia

Luna Nyx. My wife helped me pick it.

I didn't want a name of anyone we know. I've always liked the name Dana plus My favorite actress is Dana Delany and have you ever noticed how Dana Delany is always wearing awsome shoes in every role she plays?

I have always loved the name Deborah. As far back as I remember I wanted my name to be Deborah. So, I took it ...........
    Debbie Karver

Quote Originally Posted by Nichola View Post
    From the first girl I was ever attracted to. I didn't know whether I wanted to be with her, or to be just like her.
    Ditto. Mine was Amy. Very attracted to her and she wore outfits that just turned me on so much....

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly Preston View Post
    This is your opportunity.

Please tell us all how your came to choose or were given your female name.
    I like Marlene, it reminds me of the only girl I ever dated that shared my dressing.

Chantelle. Chose it initially when younger as it sounded a little cheap where I was from and a few of the trashy girls were called it at school. The surname was a teacher at my school and I had a massive crush on her, not a glamourous lady, plump and overweight. It was simple as that. :-)

Seeing as my mother said a number of times when I was young 'you should have been born a girl' (I know for sure that a Ouija board told them I would be female) I have taken the name that I would have been given if that had happened: Victoria Louise

I haven't given a lot of thought to why I settled on the name that I did. I have gone through a few. At fourteen, I originally went with the name Marlene. That was because it sounded elegant to me, and it was the name of a teacher I really admired both for her personality and her beauty. Later I went with Jenny on a whim but that lasted a couple weeks and I was back to Marlene. I didn't really think about the name I settled on, but it has stuck now for nearly twenty years. So I really doubt that I'll ever change it. My first name Lisa, I believe was motivated by my admiration for a co-worker of mine. My chosen middle name, Sue, I'm more than certain was spawned by a girl I knew in Junior High/High School. She was beautiful, kind, and sweet (and one of the few people who didn't mock or shun me when she found out about the Lisa side of me). She also dated a guy I used to hang out with, who knew about Lisa, and with whom I was totally infatuated from 3rd grade all the way through college. So I'm thinking that Sue was chosen somewhat out of both envy and admiration. If folks will put up with it, I'm sure you'll hear about that guy more in the future.

I needed a good name

I chose Ninotchka in honor of Greta Garbo who played that character in the movie of that name. One of my all time favorite flicks.