Page 78 of 83 FirstFirst ... 28687677787980 ... LastLast
Results 1,926 to 1,950 of 2067

Thread: Your Female Name

Aspiring Member
    I love my female name. Although, I have to be careful when ordering online that I don't have the shipping address reflect "Sandie." (lol) Sometimes packages get delivered to my apartment manager and I don't want to have to explain what a woman is doing in my place.

I chose Louise since my parents named me Louis. Easy as that :-)

My name is Charlene Michaels. Always enjoyed the sound of it and any GG that had that name.
    When the name "Charlie" became en vogue as a GG name i was in nirvana.

Easily i answer to someone calling "Char" as in "Charlie".
    That's how i became Charlene. It was simple.
    The last name is a homage to an old high school flame that was close to my size.

If we just met, it's "Charlene". If we are friends, It's "Char". If we are BFFs, its "Char-Char".

~Char

I chose Teressa because the GG Teressa is the most elegant LADY I know. I admire her as a strong woman who has overcome many trials in her life.

I had one my friend Jigna, very attractive and sexy.
    I adopted this name.

My given name is Kim I just added the Xtra m and an I to make it cute ...simple

I'm a fan of the ABC show "Castle," and of Stana Katic. Just as Richard Castle decided to use Stana's character as the model for the heroine of his books, I decided to use her as a alter ego. Beautiful, independent, smart, and talented, traits I wish to portray en femme.

My flawless fashion sense, expert make up, and groovy dance skills, I'm sure she will learn from me! LOL!

My name is Aaron and I chose Nora as my name because its my name spelled backwards

I chose Anne-Sofie, because I liked both names and could not choose which one I would pick so a created a double name.

The Belle from Hell! Wrenchette's Avatar
    Francesca Chantel.

I loved the name Francesca, it was the name of a character on Due South.

Chantel was the name of my first girlfriend, she was killed by a drunk driver when we were 18.
    Redheaded woman in a dirty Corvette.

My name is Amir.

my new boy friend call me "Kalsoom". and I personally like "GIA" for me.

I use Christyna, a corruption of my given male name.
    abezure is a lifestyle name my wife and i use otherwise.
    Candi
    Perfection Is a Road Not a Destination

I remember reading somewhere about requesting a credit card with just your first two initials. I had already done this so looked at the baby names that started with my initials. After writing down several combinations that I liked, I decided I feel like a Melanie Paige.

That being said, hello everyone, my name is Melanie. It's a pleasure to get to know everyone.

Mine is Clarissa.

I tried Cindy for a while but it never sat well so I changed to Michelle and Diane comes from a long time friend who was so supportive we would go out together with me fully dressed. Also a few years ago my credit card just had the initial and last name on it. So i could sign the slip either Michelle or Mark.

Hi my name is Angela

I have never really thought about where it came from. I just really like this name. It just feels right. Maybe it's from the most beautiful women I've seen.... Agelina Jolie.

When I was younger I really liked the name Tiffany. Eventually I just started liking the name Jessica and self identified with that. No idea why on either name stuck.

I actually don't know my female name yet. I picked Abby Kae here because they're part of my long history of playing video games as female characters (AnnaBelle, typically, Kaelynai for fantasy games). I figured I'd try going by Abby here to see how it feels.

I picked Catherine (aka Katy) because I think it fit me. For myself, it is all about feeling like "a Catherine or Katy or Cathy", and it just felt right. I knew a GG named Cathy in college who became my best friend, and was the first person besides myself that I confided in about my crossdressing, bisexuality, and desire (at least then) of having sex reassignment surgery. Cathy had a number of homosexual and bisexual male friends, and was always looking out for us as well as being a shoulder during those difficult times in the early 1990s for gay and bisexual men. I lost touch with Cathy many years ago, so I think I picked the name to honor her memory.
    "Man! I feel like a woman"

I chose Julia from The Beatles song of the same name. Someone asked what my second name was and out came what should have been obvious to me, Dream, as in the Pink Floyd song. I do like it when people get it wrong and call me Julie, it's kind of cute.

Hi Im Chantel Lacey I chose this name because I am always asked to keep secrets.,. as in I chant tel lol an I love lacy things.,.

Ah-May-Lee
    Amelie-Pronounced "Ah May Lee" Some girl from a movie I saw. My real name is Yvonne.
    In solitude where we are least alone. Byron

Wanda is similar to my real name and the Wanda's I have seen have been rather appealing.

Banned Read only
    Ninna: I dont really know maybe for me sound very femenine also delicate, a short one, Ninna make me feel sexy to: here whit us the sexy playboy bunny star of the night: NINNA!!!

I had Trisha for awhile and dropped it....if I had to choose I would use Aria...I just like it
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.