Page 1 of 59 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Female Name

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Your Female Name

This is your opportunity.

Please tell us all how your came to choose or were given your female name.
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

I like the song and Lynn just seemed to go with it well.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

well i was playing around with using the name kathleen but i was googleing femme names and came across deidre so i seen it was an irish name meaning broken hearted it fit me on both terms hehe then i found irish last names and choose sheehan for now since mine last name is well known around here being a direction lol so i chose the name deidre c. sheehan C = Cathleen lol

Hey, keep the name, but not the feeling of forever being brokenhearted. By trial and error, you will find your way and your love!

Smile my female name is priya

i like that name.most indian girls have that name.i feels happy when i called by priya

My name came from my xgfs sister. She has the same name and when she found out i dressed she told me that we could share a name lol

Actually I started off with under another name and after my wife discovered my secret discussed it with her that I would like to change my name. She threw out a few names the first one I did not like but she said if we had ever had a daugther she would have named it Megan. Then she suggested Marie because my mother had recently past and it was her middle name, I picked Martin because it just had a nice ring too it.

As time goes on I feel I will change my name again but for now i am 3 M's Megan Marie Martin....
    Megan Martin

" some guys play golf, I play girl"

as my male name is Kyle, i just added a second "e" and call my self Kylee since that is one of the Fem versions of my actual name. and it being so close to my actual name i can legally go by it here in my state.

for me there was no rule as to why i chose sophie...it was a cute name and one i have always loved so i thought why not become sophie...

i just hope im doing justice to the name for all the other sophie's out there...lol

Aspiring Member
    After "trying on" a few female names, I decided on Cheryl Ann for a few reasons. One is I simply like the feminine sound to it. And two, I've know women named Cheryl who were good friends and who were strong feminine personalities and one even a role model for me. I wanted to be like them. The friends I have who know about me like the ring to calling me Cheryl. My hair stylist who normally calls me that instead in a message yesterday called me "Sweetie!"

Cheryl Ann

Quote Originally Posted by SherriePall View Post
    I like the song and Lynn just seemed to go with it well.
    As far as Aleca goes that is my re
    al male
    name with
    my middle initial of A. As I get out more I Wan To Stay As Close Tnmmy Real Name As Possible

Kay, for me, was the name I picked to use as a pen name for writing romances. It's since become something more than that. What, I don't know yet.

My mother once said to me if I had been born a girl I would have been called Sandra so when I started crossdressing I called myself Sandra I just love the name

Started out looking at popular names on the internet and decided on Lizzy.
    Lizzy

ive had a few differnt, just like the name Lisa i guess

It is the name I would have had if I had been been born female physically. I found it in my baby book years ago but the strange thing is before I even knew that and was learning to write cursive I would link two "L"s together and fill in "ori" and "eah". So it was destined
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

My wife called me Cyndi

Albuquerque, NM (SE of there in mountain foothills)
    I had been dressing for quite sometime without a name. When I decided to join an online TG & friends website, I needed to make a choice.
    At one time, I had become smitten with a GG girl that was beautiful, friendly, and long legged like me. Alas, we lived too far apart and there never was a relationship. Yet, her name popped into my mind quickly and predominantly as the name for me to adopt for my enfemme persona. So, Lydia I am!

well my female name is Candy,which is came form a online game group, everyone use candy as the begin of the Character name, but later I used Candy as my female name.

My name officially originated about 52 years ago. When I was first being dressed by my sisters they dubbed me Veronnica. Since my boys name was Ron, my oldest sister came up with veRONnica. That is what they called me when I was dressed by them, and the name stuck. When my oldest sister made my wife aware of my crossdressing, (which was a God send for me), she left Veronnica as my name since it was picked out by my sisters. She also liked it as a womans name. For some of the computer sites that I am on, I use an abbreviated version of Veronnie2. One interesting aspect of my name is that I can be called Ronnie for short which is nuetral for both genders. V.

I chose mine by writing down a few names and seeing how they looked and what I felt so I chose Krista as I liked how the K came out and I could put a little heart above the i when I so felt like it.

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    Came into this world as Baby Steps, Babes for short. Waited for the femme name to come to me, and one night Barbara just spoke to me. Added the Ella as a play on the movie Barbarella, sexiest movie of my era. ALso, Ella is spanish for she or her, so it works that way too.

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

My female name is Katie, just because i like it. I like how it sounds when spoken and how it looks written down, it also fits well with my surname.

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie83 View Post
    .............., it also fits well with my surname.
    Is that 83?

Rebecca smart-@r£3

Oh nice avatar by the way!
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Aspiring Member
    Martha G. The Martha is for Martha Stewart, The Domestic Diva.