Page 60 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
Results 1,476 to 1,500 of 2067

Thread: Your Female Name

I have had a few female names in my past but Samie just fits me. I have went from exotic (you should have seen some of them) to common when trying to find the real name that fits....yep, Samie

I named Myself after My first Girlfriend, I still Remember taking a pair of her pale blue panties from her hamper almost 30yrs ago

I chose to adopt Linda as my name cause my parents would have gave me that name if I would had been born as a GG. The catch behind the name is that my brother is named Paul. So we would have been Paul and Linda McCartney.
    do not label me for i am unique

I had the name Caitlin Dupont already as some friends and I needed to come up with a fake girl to prank a buddy, way back in highschool and the sneaking around trying on moms clothes days.
    Later when my crossdressing took off I adopted it, fit perfect as the initials were CD. Have since changed to Kaitlin as K is the first letter of my boy name also, and like it better.

Hi, im gabyy, i chose the name since ive always been pretty fond with that name and im newly cd

Michelle

When I was a little boy and learning to read I would mix up Michael and Michelle. Little did I know that was a sign of future contested names for me as well.

So true, Nichola,
    After all these years of looking at women, I realized I didn't want to have them, I wanted to be them. It's more intimate, sort of. "Paige" is a girl I had a crush on recently and "Winslow" is a pretty girl from my 6th grade. Funny, my real name "Alex" is gender neutral, but I wanted something different.
    Last edited by Paige Winslow; 06-26-2014 at 03:36 PM. Reason: forgot to address the topic!

Just extended my male name Glyn to the femail version.

pretty much a female version of my own name

My wife gave me my name Niki. She loves nylons as much as I do

It was the name of my favorite bartender

I picked the name of a girl who was kind to me when I was in school

My mother renamed Amanda after she caught me wearing her clothes. So I have gone by that name ever since.

Nice and easy, my parents were going to call me Zoe if I was a girl. It just seemed appropriate
    “Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less.”
    ― Marie Curie

Timelady

My wife and I looked high and low for what seems like eternity, before we both decided my female "persona" was Emily Rose. I love the name, but my friends call me Emmy.

I just couldn't decide, at first possibly Summer after a name I'd heard in passing, then Jessica (after my wig!), none seemed right and recently I'd considered Lizzie Bryce after a local historic witch who is most known for a roundabout named after her! (That might tie down my location a little for some Scots ;-) ) Then I had the chance of going to Way Out in London, on the train there I decided to use Ivana that night, she's an alpha villianess in a story I'm writing. She's supremely confident, ironic a good description for any Whovians would be a mix between Riversong (there's a name for someone to use) and Toby Jones' Dreamlord! While I'm certainly not villainous(!) I certainly wanted her confidence and sense of self going off to the club night alone. In the end cooresponding with a friend from that night (a sister of the changing room!) she suggested combining the two as Ivie, and by random chance it's close to my grandmother's name Ivy, and so here I am, Ivie...

Luiza Pink
    My name is a tribute to the first person that i told my secret!!!

I did the female version of my name, or at least I tried to get close to it.

Never even considered having a female name, but I suppose I would use Jessica if I were to use one at all. It's what my parents were originally going to name me if I was a girl, but later changed their mind because my last name has the same sounding syllable as the end of the name Jessica, so it would of sounded like Jessicaca and then my last name.

Also I always liked the name Jessica, and have been with several women named Jessica who were all very beautiful so I guess it stuck with me. Although it's not set in stone since I just thought to make one like.. right now lol.

how I got my female name

I got my female name, Jamie, from my old girlfriend, jamie. She just changed the spelling of my name to Jayme.
    a few years later, my female breasts grew out on my chest, my pregnant-looking belly grew, my already tiny thing
    shrank another inch, my hips widened, and my already fat bottom grew another inch. I look amazing as a crossdresser,
    and now I love being the new.....Jaymegurl. I'm having the time of my life in this new persona.

I just did two things that I have always wanted to do but never had the guts to do them, One was go into
    a department store bare-ass naked.....in the daytime, and go into walgreens the same way. And here's the kicker,
    there was a COP right outside both stores. And none of the people in these stores, CARED.

Two : I used to work for a grocery chain...in the general merchandise area, and never once was I even curious about
    body hair removal. But now that I am furthering my crossdressing, every day, I just used the womens product NAIR for
    leg hair removal, and for that silky-soft feeling, and, it works. All that ugly, dark, MAN-hair, CAME right off.
    I now have really beautiful female legs. I'm so happy!!!!!! YAY!!!!! and I'll NEVER go back to having MAN-hair EVER again.

Jaymegurl
    Last edited by Katey888; 07-07-2014 at 04:50 PM. Reason: Removed OP quote as not necessary - one too many expletives

I have been Judy for quite some time. Just can't think about a change at this late stage of the game. It seems to fit me well.

Ruth..........a four letter word. Short and to the point !!

Becca Clark! I got the first name from my Ex's best friend, and the last name from my old co worker's last name. I sometimes go as Rebecca

Got mine from the game Metal Gear Solid. It's hands down my favorite ever, and my namesakes characters overcame all the horrors of her past to do the things that she that she thought was right and I use the name in the hopes I can do the same
    Together we are a powerful force as one mind, body and soul. Let no evil enter nor attempt to reduce us, because of the beliefs we hold. And with this love, combined with our strength, we ward off pain and stress. Technician I am wholeheartedly, in life and in death - Tech N9ne

female, version of my name like so many others.