Page 43 of 83 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,075 of 2067

Thread: Your Female Name

I picked mine from a book character I liked and because my boy name starts with an H. I like the letter.

Roxelle is the name I aways wanted if I was a girl. Lamour came when I looked for a sexy and original surname, so I think the sound of this two names sounds well, the tong in the the front teeth and the french accent.

Jubilee is a female character in a children's animated T.V. show "X-men". My mom used to watch it all the time and Jubilee was one her favorites.

Anna I think

I chose Dawn, as it tends to mean a new start, a beginning and I've always felt it a pretty name.

Hi my name is Clarisa I got my name when my best friend died in a drive by shooting her name was Clarissa
    And I had told her that if anything happened to her I would take her name and change it a little we did everything
    Together

:'(

That is a cute name

Clarisa

hi everyone im new to the site but ive always dressed since i was a curious little 5 y.o.
    i revealed my hobby to my mom about 2 years ago
    and she was mad that i felt i had to hide anything from her
    as great as that was she was no help with my name
    she would say i never had another name i always knew you were going to be a baby boy
    i always felt like others had it easier turning Jack into Jackie or Michael into Michelle
    now i know thats not a rule or anything but it is one way to good
    another would be some important female in your life but its not like i can take my mom's name
    and Freddy turning into Frida wasnt sitting well with me either was Edna or Edie
    some other names i liked i didnt want to use because i want to name my daughters them someday so i didnt know what to do
    then one day my mom joked and say it should be Amanda and i say why and she laughed and said because your A Man DUH we laughe forever and it just stuck
    so in the end my mom did name me after all

I've always liked my name. I know it seems gender specific to male, but to me I feel like it is my female name. I've met a girl named Kiley before, but I know that technically Kyle isn't gender-specific anyways so I'm happy. I just need to take care of my middle name; which is Anthony. My middlle name is still undecided, but I really like Rose.

I have taken on the feminine version of my name and that is Stephanie. It was a no brainer for me. People on another forum site just normally started calling me that, anyhow. Or Steph for short. As far as crossdressing is concerned, I am happy to fill a bra these days. I didn't want to have to stuff one when the natural way came about. It is fun to be female on my days off. And no one knows at work when wearing baggy shirts, lol!

it was funny for me - I always wanted to be Jillian. it was never a question. I like the sound of it, and it just so happens to be the first letter of my real name, so that worked out. I picked it when I was maybe 12. Secretly wished it was my real name!

Jillian, that is a nice name for you. If I would be passable and not so tall I may have decided to have the operation many years ago, as in those days I had a good job and made lots of money. There again, too many people knew me, but I could have continued my male side until moving somewhere where no one knew me.

Just named myself "officially"....Samara Kirkland
    "Boys can be Brides too!"

Andrea Nicole...I chose Andrea because it is close to my middle name and Nicole just fits with it.

I picked a name from my family genealogy, which comes mostly from Quebec and France. I almost picked Zöe, which is also in my family tree.

Heh heh, I picked Kristy because it's pretty far away from my real name

I picked my name recently since i just recently discovered the CD in me. my friends helped come up with my name. I asked my mom (inconspicuously, i'm still in the closet to my family) what my name would've been if iI were born a girl.. turns out it would have been Darian, an alternate spelling of the name Daria, which just so happens to be one of my top fave names. So, I took that and my moms middle name, Lee. Thus, Daria Lee is my femme name. :3 my friends liked the sound of it so it stuck!

When I first determined I'd like to have a femme name, I picked one of my favorites... Michelle. When I disclosed my CD nature to my wife, she objected to that name for various reasons (of which I was not aware) from her past so we found a new one together. Since I only bother with a femme name for fun and convention, I didn't much care what it was as long as I liked it. Looking through a "meanings of names" database we discovered that one of the meanings of my male name is "strong". So we looked for female names that meant the same thing. That's the story of how I became known as Valerie.

I originally went by Jennifer as I really like that name, but a few years ago I went through one of my 'try and fix myself' phases where I purged everything and tried to convince myself to 'man up!' So I got rid of everything, killing any email accounts and other memberships etc...

When I realised that 'fixing' was not working and I was back again I decided I needed a fresh start so decided to choose a new name. I chose Karen because I used to work with a really nice lady called Karen who had a persona and dress sense that I really liked.

Years ago when working in Europe with some French colleagues, one in particular had trouble with pronouncing Keith, it was coming out 'Kate'... it just stuck in my mind and I've always like the idea of being a 'Kat' (feline side) or Catherine, and there have been some great actresses (Deneuve, Blanchett, Winslett, Beckinsale,..) - perhaps I subliminally want to emulate one of them? Maybe in some ways...
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

I've always liked the name, color and gemstone Amber, and for a long time, I used the name Amber. About seven or eight years back, I purged and left Amber behind. As I slowly got back into it all, Emily developed, and got her name from a friend-of-a-friend whose nickname was Emewee, which I thought was adorable. It also helps that I don't really know anyone named Amber or Emily as anything better than an acquaintance. Now I've come to see that I never really left Amber behind, so that's my name: Emily Amber. As an unintended bonus, I can put them together to get the nickname Lamb.

Junior Member Kristina_nolagirl's Avatar
    New Orleans and San Francisco a few times a year. Also travel the US.
    I went all out with the creativity and feminized my boy name.

i have always loved Daphne from scooby doo. if i could be a tall redhead in a purple jumper i would be in heaven

Naztypanty
    I chose Lisa because the name makes me feel feminine and naughty. The only person who knows about my crossdressing calls me Lisa and it feels right.

I turned Brian into Brianna!