Page 44 of 83 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
Results 1,076 to 1,100 of 2067

Thread: Your Female Name

I am working with a girl and her name is Catherine

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    I used Debbie for years. Then Stephanie was the name given to me by a close GG friend who said that I looked like her GG friend Stephanie. Julianna is the feminized version of my father's name who I love and miss very much.
    Last edited by Stephanie Julianna; 12-17-2013 at 06:10 PM. Reason: Just a slight addition.

Vickie (Victoria) was born from the many beautiful ladies that appeared on the screen during the 70s and 80s.
    Victoria is the goddess of Victory, and I always associated Vickie with a fun loving girl.

Banned Spammer
    Michelle, the feminine form if Michael which, had I been born a female, my mother would have named me.

I sometimes consider going by Michel (the French form of Michael) because it sounds like Michelle.

Jacin, the feminine version of my male name. What can I say, I was feeling imaginitive....

Jennifer
    Not sure why

I take mine from pretty female friends, also i love "The Nanny" tv show
    Bye!
    Nanny ❤

“ Dress shabbily and they remember the dress; dress impeccably and they remember the woman. ”
    - Coco Chanel

My Facebook & Flickr

Looking for friends in TO Christa Race's Avatar
    Mine is pretty simple I just made my guy name sound gurly. lol! Chris to Crissy, but now I want to change it as I have a last name to go with it not sure if anyone has thought of a full first and last name for themselves but I think is something we should all think about as it is for some of us another personality. Sorry went off topic for a sec here is my new name Christa Race. The reason is that my friends and I have seen more mature gurl now than before.
    I am here to make new friends and find more ideas and tips to make myself better at making myself look better. I may not always be on here but when I am I will do my best to abide the rules.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It just sounded nice to me.

I use my middle name shortened to Chris, but I answer even more readily to Chrissie.

I chose Sara/Sarah long, long before a certain former Governor of our state ascended and then fell from power. At the time, it was a good code word for my other persona because neither myself or my SO had friends or acquaintances who were named Sarah. I thought that Ann would be a good companion middle name and it is shortened from a favorite former co-worker of mine (Anne).

I've always liked the sound of Michelle. Maybe because it's the female version of my male name, Michael. I haven't really established a last name yet, though I choose Phoenix on here because it's my favorite mythological creature

LIFE IS A EXPERENCE!! Raven Wynter Rayne's Avatar

the birth of Raven Wynter Rayne

like so many I have used a few names, it started after telling My wife about My coss dressing, the first name 'Linda Hamel' I just came up with off te top of My head, but it had no real conection with who I am, long story short I love ravens and crows (My wife an I have a crow) winter is My fav season and I love rain. so I worked out the spelling (winter became Wynter and rain became Rayne) I am a small part native american and thought that sounded native american!
    I want more lingerie!!

I'm new to the site so hello to everyone! My female name is Alexis.. I just thought it was a pretty and sexy name..

I cannot consciously remember ‘choosing’ the name Susan. I never sat down one day with a list of fem names and tried to decide. Since she first made her presence known, this other person who shares my brain and body has always been simply, Susan.

Ashleynn comes from a kinda odd series of events. About 5 years ago I met a girl, and when I say met she was a waitress at a restaurant I was at, and her name was Ashlin. I pretty much immediately fell in love with the name, and to this day she is still the only person I have ever known with that name. Anyway, a few months after this, back in my Word Of Warcraft days, I acquired an account that of all the names for a character on it to have one was Ashleynn. So the uniqueness of the name to begin with, mixed with the further uniqueness of the spelling, and the fact the name just sounds awesome, I decided to go with it for my other half.

Came up with my name to sign into this forum. Never thought about it much

I also used a first name similar to my birth name, hence Holly. The last name Diamond comes from a love of the gemstone of the same name. It was quick and it rolled off the tongue well. I liked the sound of it, because it sounded somewhat exotic and classy, although that may not exactly match up with my persona all the time. (:

new here. I go by Jackie

Had to find a name to join this forum and did a quick internet search of girls names starting with letter “C”. Why “C”?…..don’t know…so I scrolled through the names and stopped on the first name that felt okay (Carissa). To be honest the whole name thing still feels awkward. I relate it to naming a puppy before choosing the dog. I guess it feels like a step to self-acceptance, but at the same time challenging to get my head around. I mean I’m a guy who every once in a while dresses in women’s clothes. Do I really need to name me (a guy) who is wearing a dress? I realize no one forced me to select a name, but some acronym or even using my given name didn’t feel comfortable either. If/when I accept myself than a name should be no big deal.

Christina (formaly ChristinaMarie all as one word) because it makes me happy. I dont know why but the name ChristinaMarie just makes me feel good as it rolls off my tongue. I thought a long while about it when trying to come up with a log in for a site that I once subscribed to and that name just came to me and now, it makes me feel feminine and happy and for any girl, life is about what makes you happy, from the choice in clothes, to the chloice in shoes to the name itself, its the emotion of joy that makes the decisions.

I really like it. I'm new to this site so I am starting here! You are so pretty Kristina. I tried to come up with something that started with the letters ch and finally came up with Cheylynn. Mostly trying to match mine like yours.

Kristin Straight..........Kristin is somewhat close to my male name and Straight is from a female soccer player I admire. She's an excellent combination of beauty, athletics & intelligence

Samantha. My boyfriend came up with it when I said i wanted to start crossdressing, and it just feels right

A-mand-DA, given to me by my first real willing partners in this.....it was obvious i was a man but was needing a better name then joe......