Page 21 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Female Name

Christy was going to be my given name if I had been born a girl. I've always had a tinge of sadness when thinking about the name, but now I realize that I can be Christy after all, whether it's just crossdressing or if I ever decide to try living as a woman. Christy just suits me, it sounds and feels right.
    Peace and love, - Christy

i am cassexy , as sexy indicates my sexiness in female clothes and cas were randomly chosen alphabets. i love being sexy in female clothes and if possible love to be a female even though a male in external body

When I first started dressing when I was 13 I loved the name Missy <3 (Melissa) Then one day my mother told me that if I had been born a girl (I wish!) that my name would have been Laura. From that day on I have strived to become the daughter she never had. I have literally spent thousands of days and nights in bras, panties, and every article of women's clothing imaginable all while learning to express and embrace the strong feelings of femininity that I have deep down inside. I have become Laura on the inside...

Banned Read only
    Brianna. Did a brainstorm with a friend

Happy being Miss Melanie Melanie Martin's Avatar
    Mine was given to me me by my boyfriend and owner. I cherish it lovingly.

I have used this name for a lot of roleplaying characters. I always liked Jen and I dated a Sarah. This was just a nice mix of the two.

Mine is simply the feminine version of one of my forenames which i also really like and think suits me. Couldn't think of a surname so just chose the initial 'C' to denote 'Crossdresser'!

Feminine way of spelling one of my names.

casey, and it was my old crush =)

I always thought that Amy was a beautiful, yet simple name.

There is just no doubt about it: I am Karen Corona.

My femme name is Diana Renee Archer. It uses the initials of my male name. The last name comes from a video game 'secret agent' and I took Diana because I liked it. Renee was just the first name that popped in my head when I thought about something with an R.

Mine. Well I went through many books. Didn't like any I found. I went by Veronica Lynn for a while. Loved the name Lynn I changed the name to Victoria because I could shorten it to Vic or Vicky etc... A wonderful friend jokingly called me John josh Jose Jocelyn. Then we agreed jocelyn was the name. Soi was able to keep Lynn and I change to my final name. Jocelyn Victoria. Now I've added this name to my legal name in court so when I want I can legally sign with my fem name. I LOOOOVE THAT FEELING. LMAO

My name is Ashlee Mara, I've always loved the name Ashlee since I first saw Gone with the Wind, I figured it was less cliche than Scarlet even though I am in love with that name as well! And I love spelling it with two e's I think its so cute looking. I am a huge Star Wars fan so I took the name Mara from Mara Jade Skywalker, Luke's wife in the Expanded Universe.

Aspiring Member Tammy Nowakowski's Avatar
    I picked tammy would of been my sisters name if she lived but she died at birth
    Mom and dad wanted a little girl

tammy

I've changed the name a few times. The first time, back in the 1970's a chose the name Leslie because I had a neighbor with that name who turned me on. I then had adopted the name Tracy which I used in the chat rooms for years (I just used it, adopting it from a coworker by the same name), people started calling me that (online) and so I just stuck with the name. I then didn't feel comfortable with the name Tracy as I went out in public a few times and people called me that, so I settled on Aleca for now as that is only one letter off my real name.

Christine?

Quote Originally Posted by GroovyChristy View Post
    Christy was going to be my given name if I had been born a girl. I've always had a tinge of sadness when thinking about the name, but now I realize that I can be Christy after all, whether it's just crossdressing or if I ever decide to try living as a woman. Christy just suits me, it sounds and feels right.
    My God, not Christine, the poor lady in Phantom of the Opera. No wonder you changed it.

Did you ever hear the phantom calling you? I would. My only call is the song of the Thistle. Thistles are kind of quiet.

Quote Originally Posted by sumedha View Post
    Hello All,
    I am new to this place.So please ignore if I commit any mistake unknowingly.Well,my female name is Sumedha..this was given to me by my girlfriend.I am a 22 year old ccrossdresser from India.
    Weclome Sumedha.
    Cute and interesting name. You should post an introduction thread in the Introductions and Re-Introductions Forum (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...-Introductions). That way we can get to know you better and you won't get lost in this thread.
    Living and Loving in God's Grace,
    Anne

Quote Originally Posted by Robbin_Sinclair View Post
    My God, not Christine, the poor lady in Phantom of the Opera. No wonder you changed it.

Did you ever hear the phantom calling you? I would. My only call is the song of the Thistle. Thistles are kind of quiet.
    Haha, yes, it is Christine. I never thought of that, but I do love Phantom of the Opera. Such a sad, yet beautiful story and Andrew Lloyd Webber's music is great. Anyway my mom told me my name would have been Christine, but I would be called Christy. The name always stuck in my head and I've always liked it.
    Peace and love, - Christy

Mine is Harper Cox, shortened to Perty X.

However, it didn't evolve that way!

A handle I often use is Dirty X- when I registered on this and other CD forums I changed it to Perty, the X signifying a kiss. I am very pert from the waist down- no point in false modestly, I really do have nice legs and a bubble butt.

I recently had to give a full name on a Facebook page. It had to have an X in it- Cox says it all, doesn't it?

Then I decided I needed a first name that could be shortened to 'Perty.' Harper it is!

(I'm also a literature enthusiast so it all fits together nicely).

QED

X
    Girl me

Mine is Nikki, it it based on my male name, but I think Nikki is super cute

I've had horrible luck with names. My first chosen name was Katherine, after Katherine Hepburn, then my best friend married someone with that name. Then I changed to Julianna, after Julianna Marguiles, but now, I'm now good friends with someone named Julie, so that too was weird. Now I'm on Margaret, which was the name of one of the women I used to know back in college. I don't think I'll see her ever again, so I'm her, for now.

I guess I have a thing for multi-syllable names.

Not really thought about it much since younger days (I had a long break from everything CD) and back then I called myself Sara. At the moment, I'm leaning towards Rachel - no specific reason why, I just like the sound of the name. Plus I can say it in a sexy voice which helps I guess!

mine actually came from a Steven Segal movie (not sure which one). his daughter in the movie was named Montana & i have always liked that name. Thibideaux, well that's my mother's maiden name & it sticks to my cajun roots.

Mine is my wife's name, with my ex's as a middle name.