Page 22 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Female Name

Mine is Linda Leigh after woman I once knew.
    Sometimes I like to dress as Linda Leigh

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Mine came from the movie The Last Mimzy. My bestie said I should change my name to it. So I did. But spelled it Memzy.

Mine as I have read by others is what I would've been called if I was a girl, but I really like it.

A song by Prince. My wife chose it for me, and I agreed it was most fitting. :P

Female name

Never had a female name. If I can find someone in Fl do do a makeover it would be Karman. Wanted to name my first daughter Karman but my first wife (divorced now) said it sounded like a hookers name! So it fits.

Aspiring Member Tammy Nowakowski's Avatar
    I think it is a wonder name overthehill
    and welcome to our family

Quote Originally Posted by altcheese View Post
    ...At the moment, I'm leaning towards Rachel - no specific reason why, I just like the sound of the name. Plus I can say it in a sexy voice which helps I guess!
    I lean to Rachel. A favorite personality for me is Rachel Maddow from a liberal news show (MSNBC) in the States. Occasionally Robbin talks about her long lost sister, Rachel. Rachel_Sinclair. The Sinclair sisters. I'll believe it when I see it.

Another MPD. (Multiple Personality Day) Thank god it's Saturday.

Actually, I was just thinking about the name I'd chosen, and decided I'll keep it, but spell it slightly differently. I'll be Rachael from now. Still said the same, just spelt different :-)

My real (female) name is Lea and it is stated in my ID.

Quote Originally Posted by Overthehill View Post
    Never had a female name. If I can find someone in Fl do do a makeover it would be Karman. Wanted to name my first daughter Karman but my first wife (divorced now) said it sounded like a hookers name! So it fits.
    It will come to you. Maybe the name comes before the makeover.

What about Angelique? No, sounds like antique. It will come to you.

Natalie was my favorite dog growing up. She was very smart, protective and fun.

Fast forward 30 years to present day: My 8 year old daughter wanted a banana plant for her bedroom. She named it...yes...Natalie...lol My wife and I just looked at each other and smiled.

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Overthehill View Post
    That's a good one, although you might spell it "Carmen." At least then it's a reference to a famous opera, which sounds better than a "hooker name" reference.

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

I've always liked the name Kalista. It looks good when I write it. I'm an online gamer and almost always play female characters or toons, as they are sometimes called. One game required a last name, so I picked Jameson because of the way it sounded, and it stuck. Thus, Kalista Jameson, TGirl/TGal was born!

Cheers,

Kalista

I came out to my mom several years ago (ya know some how she always knew about my dressing, oh thats another story). After her complete acceptance, we talked a lot, mother to daughter stuff and she asked me what my name was. I never really had one I kept, it always changed. Anyway, I asked her what she would have named me had I been born a girl. She thought for a second and said 'Alexis'. Right then I kinda knew why, you see mom wanted to name me Alexander Jeffrey, but dad wouldn't have it. So it appears she has been holding on to that name for over forty years. So I adopted Alexis as my name and wear it as if it were my given name. Moms middle name is Jean. so I took it, hench Alexis Jean. Now mom gets to have her 'AJ'. The last name part is just a geographical thing as I have always lived in Colorado and 'West' just seems to fit.

My wife suggested Stefanie. My actual name is Stephen and she thought it suited me.

Mikayla was suggested to me by my best friend. She thought it was fitting. Mikayla aslo means "Michelle".
    "Honey, I’m still all man. I’m just a man with decoration."

--Tommy Wilkins

Carey

Never really given myself my female name, but would probably keep my legal name as it can be m or f.

Carey

Aspiring Member Tammy Nowakowski's Avatar
    Welcome to our family Philatio/carey

Wink hi i'm abi short for abigail

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkigurl21 View Post
    Mine is Nikki, it it based on my male name, but I think Nikki is super cute
    i absolutely love your name but personally i like how nicki minaj spells her's

I like the name Kelly. I think that's what I'm gonna call myself when I dress up

Today, I decided with my wife that "Libby" will now become part of our relationship. Such a massive step forward for both of us, but very happy for her brilliant support.

I'm a classic movie fanatic,and I can't count how many beautiful,classy women were named Barbara. Mostly I named myself after lovely Barbara Nichols,who I've had a mad crush on for decades. Besides,I just always liked the name. It's strong yet feminine.

dana is actually my real, god given name. dana switch is my drag name..

Brianna Brown

Brianna is because of a gurl I used to talk to a lot years ago I always loved her name. y last name is from a teacher I had a crush on in Middle School

Banned Read only
    Paula is a feminization of my baptismal (not legal) name. (I was baptised later in life. Actually, I've been baptised more than once, but that is another story.) I picked it because it had some personal meaning for me - but it has only a minimal traceable connection to my everyday identity. I didn't think much more about it.

I had never really assigned this part of me an identity until now. But now that I have - she really likes it. Paula LIKES getting email. Paula LIKES talking to all of you on this forum. There is a part of me that feels alive now - all because of a name. This seems, logically, really stupid to me. But the feelings are very real, and are surprising to me. They are VERY strong feelings.