Page 33 of 83 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Female Name

I's of the utmost importance to choose the correct name, or perhaps it's more correct to say it's of the utmost importance to avoid choosing the wrong name.
    This simple fact has long been recognized, and agonized over by all the so called primitive peoples that circle the globe.
    It's only the sophisticated lands that denigrate, make light of, or completely ignore the importance of calling something by its proper name.

Just a man in a skirt xd-tigger's Avatar
    The name I went by for a while (just myself and the wife) was chosen by the both of us. We were having a conversation about a ladies name that we could use as code ( is ?????? coming round later?) We chose it after looking up some info about the film Grown ups and chose the name of one of the award winning actresses. The name was/is Alexis (a-lex-ee)
    Bouncing is what tiggers do best.
    I'm not a girl. I'm a man in a skirt.

Jasmyne Rose

My wife's middle name is Rose, and she is one of the main reasons I was able to finally accept and embrace who I am as a CD, thus part is dedicated to her. We talked about names and I settled on Jasmyne, spelling with a 'y' as I like the look, as it seemed to pick me. I also like that both names also are names of flowers, which imply femininity.

cindy is my female name

Eddie is the short unisex form of my middle name

I deliberated for quite some time over my name, in the end I opted to simply put an h at the end of my birth name, Lea, as I decided this was who I had been all along - the h turned the end of the name into an 'ah!' of realisation! To be honest it wasn't a hard decision as I had spent my whole life being told "that's how girls spell it" when it was noticed my name was spelled 'ea' not 'ee'.. and pretty much always felt they were somehow right.

Micky.....just the first thing that came to mind..

Mine was a no brainer. When my mom was pregnant with me, they tried to find out the sex. The ultrasound tech was having trouble finding male anatomy (lol), and said she couldn't be 1005 certain but thought it I was a girl. My mom went through the remainder of her pregnancy thinking I was going to be a girl and had picked out the name Trisha Once I was born and there was a little surprise, they changed the name to Tristin. Even as a very small child, I can remember being called Trisha when I would play with my sisters dolls. The name just stuck.
    Last edited by Trisha65; 08-03-2013 at 05:36 PM.

i chose aitune..I have always loved the name aitun.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by aitun View Post
    i chose aitune..I have always loved the name aitun.
    Welcome Aitun. I am so happy that more of the World is joining us here on these Forum. Maybe, we as a family, can teach the rest of the world on how we can live together through mutual respect and admiration of one another. Welcome my friend.

Just wonder if anyone ever wanted to change their name...I go by Trish but have fantasized about changing it to Alisha

Quote Originally Posted by trishwannabcd View Post
    Just wonder if anyone ever wanted to change their name...I go by Trish but have fantasized about changing it to Alisha
    I like both Trish and Alisha. And since they both have that "ish" sound, maybe you could start telling people "You can call me Trish, it's a nickname, but my real name is Alisha," and then gradually encourage people to switch over to Alisha.

Carol since it sounds a lot like my real name, plus i had a crush on a girl named Carol in Jr. High. I suppose I could use Rory (a name given to me by an online Femdom) since it is somewhat gender neutral.

My real name is Michael so Michelle is the name my wife and i like the most. I really like the name Naomi, when i was in high school there was a girl i wanted to look like and her name was Naomi. Thank you for this forum

Great idea Jess

I love Samantha, Sandra, Nikki and Brenda but for reasons unknown to me Amanda just felt right.
    "To some shoes just cover the feet....but for me they show your style."

My name is actually nothing really crazy. My name is James so I went Jamie which really isnt a stretch the main reason I did so though was Jamie Farr aka Klinger. And yhen the OH is for Ohio and the word play on when they realize im a guy they all go OH. Lol
    Even if you ARE the sharpest tool in the shed, your still a tool.

I choose mandi because Barry Manilo wrote a song with that title. The song has always had a special place in my heart. At the time, I couldn't figure out why such a GIRLY song touched me so.

I chose mine because I think Katie sounds quite girly and remember a girl when I was at school who was called Katie and she was really pretty. Nothing more than that really!

One of my favourite female bodybuilders is named Colette, and I'm half french. Sounds about right to me!

When I decided on a female name I didn't have to think too long. I wanted a name I could easily respond to if my name was called out in a crowd. Growing up my name was Nicola, so I decided on Nicky, it sounds similar and I find it easily works for me.
    So Nicky Prada is my name. and I am almost a Lady.

I just like the name Matilda

Renny is my real name which I guess I can also use as my CD name but I choose to call myself Renita to add more girl spice into it

Banned Read only
    I think Samantha stuck in my head way back when I watched Bewitched as a child. Elizabeth Montgomery was simply that sexy 60's housewife witch that cast a spell on me to start raiding my mom's lingerie drawer. It certainly was the start that brought out the gurl in me

i have always been a space nerd, and decided i wanted a space themed name.
    I really did not want to go with venus or anything like that. So i went with stellar as in interstellar travel.